The Endgame of Transgender Ideology

Started by lauermar, January 16, 2021, 02:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lauermar

I'm a sister to two siblings with gender dysphoria. One went all the way with transformation in 1990, and the other role-plays only. Transgenderism wrecked my family. And now it has wrecked medical science.

I agree with the POV of Kimberly Ellis's article. The newspaper version of the Epoch article appears longer. It stated that the New England Journal of Medicine no longer accepts physical evidence of gender as a given at birth. It appeared in this week's Epoch Times:

https://mercatornet.com/the-endgame-of-transgender-ideology-is-to-dismantle-the-family/69265/

The NEJM has lost all credibility with me as a peer-reviewed scientific journal. I sincerely hope that many of its members cancel their association with it. Why there was no pushback against publicizing unscientific garbage? The National Enquirer is a better source of truth in matters of acknowledging the biological existence of male and female (sarcasm).

Veterinary medicine doesn't appear to struggle with accepting a binary world. They study male and female species all the time.

I was a nursing student in the late 70s. I've been working in healthcare since 1977. Eighteen of those years were with drug companies. I have had formal CITI training for drug trial safety and ethical protocols, most recently in 2020.

In order to enroll prospective subjects in trials, safety protocol demands they be selected according to age, weight, medical history, gender and a host of factors. Certain subjects must be excluded for safety and appropriateness; i.e. pregnant and lactating females.

A study of an anti-hypertensive drug demands that subjects be classified separately according to male and female for safety reasons. Moreover, the genders may respond to drugs differently.

A study of ovarian insufficiency demands that one must be a biological female with intact ovaries, and must not be taking certain medications such as progesterone or testosterone, which would skew the results of the study. Subjects must consent to a physical exam and acknowledge their biological identity or they are excluded from the trial.

A study of testicular cancer demands that one must be a biological male with intact testes. Subjects must consent to a physical exam and acknowledge their biological identity or they are excluded from the trial.

How far is NEJM going to go with this transgender bull$#!%?  Do they plan to ban the publishing of all studies that classify subjects according to gender?

What about the professional practices of obstetricians, gynecologists, and male genitourinary surgeons. Will they push to cancel the licenses of those physicians, because they must necessarily recognize gender in the patients they see and treat?

There has to be pushback from this outrage. More than just unscientific, it is immoral, illogical, irrational, and ***diabolical.*** The people behind this push towards "cancelling gender" should be straight-jacketed and sent to a mental hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Miriam_M

My heart goes out to you.  It must be beyond heartbreaking to experience this within one's immediate family.

lauermar

"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)