Alphabet Geography

Started by poche, March 13, 2013, 12:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom Passerini

Nykoeping, Sweden.

It's where the beer I'm drinking is from...
a sparrow all alone on the housetop

Melanie_T

Revixit

Plant City, Florida

"The Winter Strawberry Capital of the World"
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Have Mercy On Us

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Melanie_T

Roma, Queensland, Australia

Revixit

Melanie_T

Tea Gardens,Victoria, Australia

Revixit

Mattock

For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

Revixit

Mattock

For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

Revixit

misericonfit

Receive, O Lord, all my liberty. Take my memory, my understanding, and my entire will. Whatsoever I have or possess Thou hast bestowed upon me; to Thee I give it all back and surrender it wholly to be governed by Thy Will. Give me love for Thee alone, with Thy grace, and I am rich enough and ask for nothing more.

- St Ignatius Loyola.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie