hey i finally reset my password

Started by erin is nice, April 13, 2018, 06:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erin is nice

Hey guys, I'm back after getting a new computer and losing all my saved passwords. So what can I do to liven things up around here?

Mono no aware

erin is nice

Mr. Brockle, you're still here! Woot!

ServusMariae

Condolences for the demise of thy passwords, but congratulations on getting a new PC. Welcome back! :)

Yours sincerely,
The (un)official confetti thrower of SD - ServusMariae ^-^

Gardener

Keepass2 allows you to not only store all your passwords, but allows you to email the (encrypted) file to yourself so that doesn't happen again.

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Carleendiane

Quote from: erin is nice on April 13, 2018, 06:37:23 AM
Hey guys, I'm back after getting a new computer and losing all my saved passwords. So what can I do to liven things up around here?

Well Erin, glad you're back. You can liven things up by.....just being YOU!!!!  :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MilesChristi

Do you think Jews are behind pants?
The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.

Maximilian

I was just thinking about you a few minutes ago.

I posted something on the Marriage thread, and I was thinking, "What a shame that Erin isn't here any more." It takes all the fun out of posting these things if I'm not making someone on the other side violently agitated.

erin is nice

Quote from: Maximilian on April 13, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
I was just thinking about you a few minutes ago.

I posted something on the Marriage thread, and I was thinking, "What a shame that Erin isn't here any more." It takes all the fun out of posting these things if I'm not making someone on the other side violently agitated.

Ooh I'll go find it and argue with you  ;D

Lynne

Quote from: Gardener on April 13, 2018, 10:24:00 AM
Keepass2 allows you to not only store all your passwords, but allows you to email the (encrypted) file to yourself so that doesn't happen again.

I use LastPass but both are good products. They use Keepass at work.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Kaesekopf

I wondered what happened to you!   :cheeseheadbeer:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

maryslittlegarden

Pants vs Skirts?    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

Glad to see your smiling face again, Erin.   :cheeseheadbeer: 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

drummerboy

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on April 13, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

Pants vs Skirts?    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

What about those pant/skirt things, kullacks I think?
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

jovan66102

I believe you mean culottes. A fascinating term. During the French Revolution the revolutionaries were 'sans culottes' because 'culotte' meant the skin tight breeches the aristocracy wore. Now, in English it has come to mean a 'skort' or loose skirt like garment divided into two legs. And in French it now means women's undergarments.
Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
"Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)" St Bernard of Clairvaux
https://musingsofanoldcurmudgeon.blogspot.com/