Candance Owens Becomes Catholic

Started by Mushroom, April 22, 2024, 05:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mushroom

You cannot view this attachment.

Kaesekopf

Glad to see it!

I hope it yields great fruit for her. 

But I always am wary when celebs or folks who rely on cliccs do something public like this.  Maybe I'm too cynical. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

Laudetur I.C.

I think that it was at Brompton Oratory is a good sign, God willing.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Mushroom

Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 22, 2024, 08:13:04 PMGlad to see it!

I hope it yields great fruit for her. 

But I always am wary when celebs or folks who rely on cliccs do something public like this.  Maybe I'm too cynical. 

I am a bit weary as well but her husband is Catholic and attends the TLM so I think it was bound to come and for the sake of their family.

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

james03

Social media star in the US.  You'd like her views on Israel.  Put it this way, Ben Shapiro fired her.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Bonaventure

Quote from: james03 on April 23, 2024, 07:47:15 AMSocial media star in the US.  You'd like her views on Israel.  Put it this way, Ben Shapiro fired her.

The fact that (((Lil Ben))) lost his shit because she tweeted "Christ is Lord," and then converts around 1-2 months later, is telling.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Stu Cool

Quote from: Bonaventure on April 23, 2024, 03:51:33 PMThe fact that (((Lil Ben))) lost his shit because she tweeted "Christ is Lord," and then converts around 1-2 months later, is telling.

Twas "Christ is King" actually.  Interesting dynamic over at the Daily Wire since Matt Walsh and Michael Knowles are over there.

Bonaventure

Quote from: Stu Cool on April 23, 2024, 05:39:39 PM
Quote from: Bonaventure on April 23, 2024, 03:51:33 PMThe fact that (((Lil Ben))) lost his shit because she tweeted "Christ is Lord," and then converts around 1-2 months later, is telling.

You're right. Thanks for the correction.

Twas "Christ is King" actually.  Interesting dynamic over at the Daily Wire since Matt Walsh and Michael Knowles are over there.

Melkor

Candace is alright. She's a bit nonsensical at times to be honest, and I find her mildly annoying sometimes honestly. Her husband is a massive TLM proponent; and she seems to take her motherhood/feminine nature seriously. Which I can appreciate.

I listened to her Andrew Tate interview which was kind of a sellout, if she was the strong moral figure some people claim she is she might have stood up for basic morality a bit more and 'stuck it to him' Andrew Tate is exceptionally smart and manipulative to be fair; and Candace is a woman after all. It was interesting definitely, although Tate showed no remorse for his past 'business' which honestly I wish Candace picked up on a bit more instead of the 'we've all made mistakes in our past' trope. Still though I have to respect her standing up for Christ the King and losing her job.

Screw that little f*g shapir0
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

drummerboy

I'm amazed nobody mentioned she's wearing pants!!!  Yes, I will hijack this into a "women wearing pants" conversation.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

diaduit

Russell Brand saying the Rosary
Candace and her husband Tom
Jordan Petersons wife
Shia le Beouf - which btw very soon fell apart after
Britany Spears - her instagram does't have the Catholic vibe so to speak!

Honestly I will pray for them but I'm not really sold on it, could be 'trusted voices' being set up for next whammy whatever that involves.  That being said, God is all powerful and good.