Tom Hanks Announces New World Order at 2020 Golden Globes

Started by CF Mathews, October 05, 2020, 09:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CF Mathews

Quote from: Santantonio on October 10, 2020, 12:18:18 PM

The only metaphor he applied is one which he dutifully explains:

There is a saying in motion pictures, back when it was shot on film, that you could not move onto the next scene until the gate was good. The film went through the little—let me explain it to the kids at home—the film went through a shutter and had to go through the gate and sometimes a piece of film would fall off, a hair, a speck of dust would be there on the negative and the shot would be ruined because you couldn't save it in the lab. The gate had to be good before you could move on.

Cecil B. DeMille himself, up in that voice of God chair: "All right, that's wonderful, cut. Shut the gates." He'd say something like that, and they'd check the gate, and if the gate was good, then you moved on. Ladies and gentleman—it's the cold that is making this happen, I swear to God, I'm not nearly this emotional at home—well, thank you HFPA, thank you all here, thank you all for all your inspiration and all of your work and all of the struggle that you guys all go through in order to hit the marks and tell the truth. I have checked the gate. The gate is good.[/i]

Now I'm not really getting it. 

Step back, look at world events and put it all in context.  Maybe we "truthers" over-reach sometimes.  That doesn't really matter.  This is the way we need to be thinking because this is the way they operate.  We need to think BIG and around 10 corners.

Greg

Quote from: Heinrich on October 10, 2020, 09:33:06 AM
How are you going to fight, Greg? What does that look like?

Why the phuck would I announce that on the internet?
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Heinrich

Quote from: Greg on October 12, 2020, 08:59:31 AM
Quote from: Heinrich on October 10, 2020, 09:33:06 AM
How are you going to fight, Greg? What does that look like?

Why the phuck would I announce that on the internet?

Why the foxtrot would you take that as non rhetorical question?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Greg

Because it is not a rhetorical question.

QuoteHow are you going to fight, Greg? What does that look like? You live in a suburb, unarmed, in pain, and not one to really exercise anymore. How do you plan to wage combat? Please know that I do not for one second doubt your integrity and determination in this matter. Nor do I think you won't have a positive effect. Yet you steadfastly say you are going to stay put and fight. What does that look like?
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Was this old man with a bad back not fighting?

There is more than one way to skin a cat.

TradGranny

Quote from: CF Mathews on October 10, 2020, 10:33:57 AM
.  Its a very solid theory that I am presenting and is based on many years of research into the global Satanic cabal.

Might it have to do with the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC) which is loaded with occult symbols, rituals and subtle claims to "open the gate"?

One cannot help but be reminded of the Biblical "gates of hell".

What made me pay attention to this thread was the disgusting video of Mr. Hanks sexually grooming his 6-year-old daughter to dance sexy and say "talk dirty to me" in front of the audience and camera. The look on his pedophile face says it all.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

CF Mathews

Quote from: TradGranny on October 12, 2020, 12:44:57 PM
Might it have to do with the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC) which is loaded with occult symbols, rituals and subtle claims to "open the gate"?

One cannot help but be reminded of the Biblical "gates of hell".

What made me pay attention to this thread was the disgusting video of Mr. Hanks sexually grooming his 6-year-old daughter to dance sexy and say "talk dirty to me" in front of the audience and camera. The look on his pedophile face says it all.

This is why this forum is so great!  We put our heads together and connect the dots.  Great observation about CERN.

Let's just state that this is not actually Hanks' daughter, but a young actress, who is being abused before our very eyes on TV.  I don't accuse Hanks of being a pedophile-I don't know the guy.  But I do think he's high up in the Hollywood cabal.

CF Mathews

...I might add that this is the man Charlize Theron KNEELS TO and gives a glowing tribute to, at this awards show (please try to view the video, it adds a whole greater dimension to the text).  In spite of this horrifying video with the young girl, Hanks is still the good, lovable everyday guy that we should all look up to.  That's how this upside-down world works...play the game, be as vile as you possibly can be...and you get rewarded...and AWARDED.  This is why this is all so important and why I went through the trouble of putting this thread up, knowing I might get a lot of slack for it.  Because it MATTERS and it has great significance for what we are going through right now in the world and in Holy Church.  Connect the dots!

Elizabeth.2

I lost track of the CERN thing awhile back, during a news and politics fast.  I only recently saw the Tunnel Abomination, oh man...

CF Mathews

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on October 12, 2020, 03:06:22 PM
I lost track of the CERN thing awhile back, during a news and politics fast.  I only recently saw the Tunnel Abomination, oh man...

I'm going though my own fast right now, which might be permanent.  I've seen enough and now I just want to focus on surviving.  But you have intrigued me.  I guess I have to check this out.

CF Mathews

I'm leaving this forum for a bit.  If anyone wants to contact me about anything or this topic, please do so through my website.  Thanks.  Chiara from New York:)

TradGranny

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on October 12, 2020, 03:06:22 PM

Still on youtube, consistent with the occult rule to warn your victims what you are doing.
Saint Teresa of Avila

TradGranny

CERN has been down for 5 years and now is reopening. Maybe this is the "opening of the gate" Tom Hanks was so excited about.

https://physics-astronomy.com/2015/10/researchers-at-large-hadron-collider.html

Researchers at Large Hadron Collider are confident to make contact with PARALLEL UNIVERSE in days
By
Physics-Astronomy Team -
October 19, 2015

The astoundingly complex LHC "atom smasher" at the
CERN center in Geneva, Switzerland, will be fired up to its maximum energy
levels ever in an attempt to spot – or even generate – tiny black holes. If
successful a totally new universe will be exposed – modifying completely not
only the physics books but the philosophy books too. It is even probable that
gravity from our own universe may "transfer" into this parallel universe, researchers
at the LHC say. The experiment is assured to intensify alarmist critics of the
LHC, many of whom at first warned the high energy particle collider would start
the end of our universe with the making a black hole of its own. But so far
Geneva stays intact and securely outside the event horizon.

No doubt the LHC has been outstandingly successful.
First researchers proved the existence of the mysterious Higgs boson "God
particle" – a key building block of the cosmos – and it is seemingly well on
the way to revealing 'dark matter' – a previously untraceable theoretical prospect
that is now believed to make up the most of matter in the universe. But next
week's experimentation is reflected to be a game changer. Mir Faizal, one of
the three-strong group of physicists behind this experiment, said: "Just as
many parallel sheets of paper, which are two dimensional objects [breadth and
length] can exist in a third dimension [height], parallel universes can also
exist in higher dimensions"
"We predict that gravity can leak into extra
dimensions, and if it does, then miniature black holes can be produced at the
LHC. Normally, when people think of the multiverse, they think of the
many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, where every possibility is
actualised. This cannot be tested and so it is philosophy and not science. This
is not what we mean by parallel universes. What we mean is real universes in
extra dimensions. "As gravity can flow out of our universe
into the extra dimensions, such a model can be tested by the detection of mini
black holes at the LHC."
"We have calculated the energy at which we expect to
detect these mini black holes in 'gravity's rainbow' [a new scientific theory]."
"If we do detect mini black holes at this energy,
then we will know that both gravity's rainbow and extra dimensions are
correct."
When the LHC is fired up the energy is calculated in
Tera electron volts – a TeV is 1,000,000,000,000, or one trillion, electron
Volts. Up to now, the LHC has hunted for mini black holes at energy levels
below 5.3 TeV. But the most recent study says this is too low.
Instead, the model forecasts that black holes might
form at energy levels of no less than 9.5 TeV in six dimensions and 11.9 TeV in
10 dimensions.
Saint Teresa of Avila