Cassini Images Bizarre Hexagon on Saturn

Started by Habitual_Ritual, July 28, 2013, 01:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habitual_Ritual

"Pasadena, Calif. -- An odd, six-sided, honeycomb-shaped feature circling the entire north pole of Saturn has captured the interest of scientists with NASA's Cassini mission.

NASA's Voyager 1 and 2 spacecraft imaged the feature over two decades ago. The fact that it has appeared in Cassini images indicates that it is a long-lived feature. A second hexagon, significantly darker than the brighter historical feature, is also visible in the Cassini pictures. The spacecraft's visual and infrared mapping spectrometer is the first instrument to capture the entire hexagon feature in one image. "

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/cassini/media/cassini-20070327.html
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

red solo cup

Hope those hexagons aren't made of lightning.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

LouisIX

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

voxxpopulisuxx

Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

red solo cup

There was this loony over on Lavendereaters who would post once or twice a year. He claimed to have these dreams involving Hexagons of Lightening that for told
Christs imminent return. I think his name was skipdogs or something. A Pedro type.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Habitual_Ritual

Quote from: red solo cup on July 29, 2013, 11:46:30 AM
There was this loony over on Lavendereaters who would post once or twice a year. He claimed to have these dreams involving Hexagons of Lightening that for told
Christs imminent return. I think his name was skipdogs or something. A Pedro type.

Lavendereaters!  How I lol'd!   ;D
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

voxxpopulisuxx

lol wow that was an inside joke...Louis got it...rofl ;D
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

mikemac

Lavendereaters.  ;D

If you can get past the robotic voice in this video it shows the connection between the hexagram and the star of Molach, the star of Rempham, the Seal of Solomon, the star god saturn which was the supreme god of the Chaldeans, the House of Rothschild, the occult, Buddhists, Freemasons, astrology, new age, wicca, cabalism and a powerful tool to invoke satan.

The video also says that the hexagram has nothing to do with David.  It was David's son Solomon who fell from God's Grace and using the hexagram invoked the demons to help him build the temple.  So it is wrongfully called the Star of David.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPFn76lQa0Y[/yt]
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

GloriaPatri

Interesting. I wonder why the shape is hexagonal and not circular as would be expected. Perhaps variations it atmospheric density? Or some other unknown phenomena?  :confused:

MilesChristi

Quote from: mikemac on October 26, 2013, 02:19:24 PM
Lavendereaters.  ;D

If you can get past the robotic voice in this video it shows the connection between the hexagram and the star of Molach, the star of Rempham, the Seal of Solomon, the star god saturn which was the supreme god of the Chaldeans, the House of Rothschild, the occult, Buddhists, Freemasons, astrology, new age, wicca, cabalism and a powerful tool to invoke satan.

The video also says that the hexagram has nothing to do with David.  It was David's son Solomon who fell from God's Grace and using the hexagram invoked the demons to help him build the temple.  So it is wrongfully called the Star of David.

I think Solomon fell from grace after building the temple
The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.

mikemac

Quote from: MilesChristi on October 26, 2013, 02:58:56 PM
I think Solomon fell from grace after building the temple

Yeah possibly MilesChristi.  The sources are gnostic and pseudographical.   

By the way the video above was published by a Jew.  The Bible does verify some of what he is saying, like the star of Molach, the star of Rempham and God chose "Abram, and broughtest him forth out of the fire of the Chaldeans, and gavest him the name of Abraham.".
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

Oldavid

Quote from: mikemac on October 26, 2013, 02:19:24 PM
Lavendereaters.  ;D

But a lot of those you mentioned claim a pentagram for their symbol.
Ora pro nobis peccatoribus

mikemac

Quote from: Oldavid on October 27, 2013, 08:38:49 AM
But a lot of those you mentioned claim a pentagram for their symbol.

No Oldavid, it's all about the hexagram, all of it, not a pentagram.  Everything I mentioned comes from that video about the hexagram.  I posted the video because it talks about and has the same Cassini images of the Hexagon on Saturn that the opening post mentions.  The video uploaded by the Jew relates the Cassini images of the Hexagon on Saturn to the star god saturn which was the supreme god of the Chaldeans.  Which is also the original source for the child sacrifices to Molach and the original source for the star of Rempham, the Seal of Solomon, the House of Rothschild, the occult, Buddhists, Freemasons, astrology, new age, wicca, cabalism and now for the country flag for the state of Israel.  That said, both the hexagram and the pentagram are occult symbols.

Source

devoutchristian

Quote from: red solo cup on July 29, 2013, 11:46:30 AMLavendereaters

You just don't understand the Church's teachings. If you would pay more attention to the secret teachings of the Church reported on by extremely reputable Catholic sources like NCR, and would just discuss the issue with your priest then you wouldn't be such an evil racist.
Modernism! Modernism! All is modernism (even if its not)!

"For Catholics, nothing will remove the authority of the Second Council of Nicaea, where it condemns those who dare, after the impious fashion of heretics to deride ecclesiastical traditions, ... or to endeavor by malice or craft to overthrow any one of the legitimate traditions of the Catholic Church. " --Pope St. Pius X (1903-1914), Encyclical Letter Pascendi Dominici Gregis, September 8, 1907

An excerpt from the works of Martin Luther:

"bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep"

Quote from: the Council of TrentCANON VII.--If any one saith, that the ceremonies, vestments, and outward signs, which the Catholic Church makes use of in the celebration of masses, are incentives to impiety, rather than offices of piety; let him be anathema.