Introducing Myself

Started by josh987654321, April 20, 2022, 12:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josh987654321

Hi,

What brings you to SD?

Thought I'd check it out, found a reddit post where someone mentioned this forum alongside CAF from years ago, and considering I used to be a member of CAF I thought I'd give it a go as I liked CAF before they turned bad (censorship, new forum format).

Are you a member of other Internet fora?  If so, care to mention which one(s)?

I was.

I was a member of -

Catholic Answers Forum (CAF):
It was good for a long while but then they changed forums to a new format and I eventually got banned from there sometime after the new forum format... reason being I criticized a deacon or priest (can't recall exactly as it was a long time ago now) over the 'commemoration' of Martin Luther's 500th anniversary in a Catholic Church.

FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums:
It was good there for a bit, however I had a disagreement with one poster, it didn't go much further until they posted in a thread claiming that I was private messaging him with insults and playing the victim publicly, which was a lie, and I called it out as such, but then got permanently banned, not sure what happened behind the scenes with that one, pretty sure the forum administrator could tell whether I had sent that poster any private messages or not, which they would discover I had sent no private messages to them at all proving that it was a false accusation. But again, I don't know entirely what happened with that one, just got permanently banned.

Catholic Common Sense Forum
It was okay, but when they started mandating the experimental jabs and I was on the cusp of losing my job and livelihood (which I did in the end) over it, my patience with those pushing it with lies and encouraging mandates was very thin. In any case I kept my cool the best I could and the forum administrator was very good there and she never banned me, in the end because I didn't get banned, I got ISP level banned because I was reported to those who host the site and it was over the jab which was vital to the evil powers that be.

Why did you choose your username and avatar?

My username originally had very little thought put into it, since it was chosen when I started at CAF about 8 years ago or more, around the time 'Gay Marriage' was starting to be propagandized, and so I joined because I wanted to find out what on earth was going on that would have so many people completely deluded as to the nature and immorality of sodomy within the Church. It was sold as "live and let live" and given we lived in a free society (that was short lived) sounded fair enough, but I knew at the time this was nonsense because they could already live and let live as they were covered under 'de-facto' relationships so it was about far more, as we now know.

What is your state of life - single, married, religious, or still discerning?

Single male layman.

Whereabouts do you live "in real life"? (be as specific or as general as you wish!)

Australia.

Personality type?

Don't know, even if I were to ascribe some attributes/flaws it's also a matter of perspective, as we often view ourselves with rose coloured glasses. Bishop Fulton J Sheen once said, something along the lines of the closer we get to God the more we see our faults like the closer we get to the sun the bigger our shadow becomes, and thus the bigger our sins the greater His mercy the greater our Love, as Christ taught the one who has been forgiven little loves little and the one who has been forgiven much loves much.

It also reminds me of St Dismas and Gestas on either side of Christ on the Cross, Gestas was the greater sinner yet was blind to it demanding God should save him from the Cross however St Dismas considered himself such a great sinner deserving of Crucifixion.

Favorite books?

Hard to say, I don't think I have a 'favorite'... maybe I'd put the Gospels and Acts of the Apostles as my favorite, but for me there are just several good books that have helped me in life on a range of different subjects.

Favorite movies?

Lots, but this one stands out the most -
The Passion of the Christ - Mel Gibson, Jim Caviezel

Favorite TV shows?

Depends what's current, I did enjoy the new Lost in Space (S1 & S2 but not so much S3) series and I liked the Loki series all except 1 episode.

Favorite sports/teams

Don't really watch sports much, but if I'd pick one it would be Tennis and Djokovic, both on and off the court now.

Have any hobbies?

IT, PC Building etc.

Pet peeves:

Not just lies or mistakes but intentional deception or malice. Just like the Jabs and Gay Marriage, it'd be one thing if they were upfront with what their hearts desired and what they truly wanted with people, but the lengths of deception, like negotiating for one to lay down their weapons (metaphorically, but happens literally too) only to shoot them in the back when they do so. Or like when a journalist asks to interview someone in good faith and is all friendly and nice and then edits it completely out of context to conduct a hit piece and make it the total opposite of what was actually said.

Just like when King Herod asked where the Messiah would be born... so that he could worship Him too apparently.

Fun random fact about yourself:

I like a good glass of Scotch. :)

Anyway, was curious to see how I'd go here, if it doesn't work out I'm fine with it, I've made peace with it, I know what times we are in and I've read various saints speak of the strength I'll need and that only when all is lost will the Church be restored, just as Christ went through the Passion and Death before His resurrection I believe the Church will do the same. I also wholeheartedly subscribe to the Prophecy of St Francis of Assisi which was written down at least in the 1700's in Latin with Roman Catholic Imprimatur and couldn't describe today anymore perfectly IMO, which again is another thing that can land me in hot water on Catholic Forums.

God Bless.
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: josh987654321 on April 20, 2022, 12:49:45 AM
Anyway, was curious to see how I'd go here, if it doesn't work out I'm fine with it, I've made peace with it,
Welcome. It could go well, but it would depend on what you want. This forum is not so good for some things, and very good for others.

Whereabouts do you live "in real life"? (be as specific or as general as you wish!)

Australia.

There are a few Australians here probably, but the one I remember specifically and another others don't seem to be very active on the public forum.

How are things in Australia? If the Spherical Earth Theory were correct, you'd be upside down to me.

couldn't describe today anymore perfectly IMO, which again is another thing that can land me in hot water on Catholic Forums.

I don't think you have to worry about hot water on that issue. The general idea that we live in exceptional times is common on this forum.

Nothing is really new, and it is likely any generalized statement about the state of the world can seem to apply in any time. People have always thought the signs of the End Times were present. Matthew 24 more or less describes it all, and it seems always imminent or in progress to each generation.

Why did you choose your username and avatar?

My username originally had very little thought put into it,

I thought it looked low effort, but it seems you have used it consistently. That is commitment. Of course, I have little commitment to forum names. People generally call me Joseph on the forum.

josh987654321

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 20, 2022, 01:23:08 AMWelcome. It could go well, but it would depend on what you want. This forum is not so good for some things, and very good for others.

I intend to tread carefully and see how it goes, see if it'll work out or not.

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 20, 2022, 01:23:08 AMHow are things in Australia?

Mate, where do I start? lol

It's pretty much like the movie Titanic where only after the majority have drown do they go looking for survivors and by then it's way too late. Most of Australians have taken the Jab, a large portion still haven't thankfully, many more have buyers remorse, some are starting to say no to boosters, and some mandates are easing, but there are countless stories of those who didn't want to but did so out of coercion and have suffered some serious side effects, if they'd have stood up with the rest of us at the start and just said no prepared to lose their jobs then it could've been stopped in it's tracks at the start. Most of them ended up all getting covid anyway.

The Nuremberg Code (1947)
1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

We have an election coming up in a couple months, so I really hope and pray both major parties fail and those who have committed these crimes against humanity eventually get brought to account. For example, Hydroxychloroquine was banned in Australia and Doctors who prescribed it sent to jail or licenses revoked, even though it's given as a preventative for malaria and has been used safely for a long time, all based on an article in the Lancet Medical Journal that was outright fraud - https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext

No public corrections were made and people still can't get it.

Then we had Ivermectin, which has also been used safely for many years called exclusively 'horse medicine' (5 seconds of research proves this a lie e.g. Wikipedia "Approved for human use in 1987") and then they denied peoples access to it citing bogus such as shortages for those with lupus, ain't no shortages for such a cheap drug other then purposeful shortages.

India was all the rage on our news when they had the Delta outbreak, then there was total silence, and given the population, density and healthcare of India, it should've gone wild there, but they started using Ivermectin with great success and so western media shut the story down and buried it, which is a crime against humanity in and of itself, they knew, and shut it down so that more people in the west would die/suffer and they could coerce more people to take their experimental genetic cocktails.

In any case, I'm using Dr Zelenko's protocol which so far is working well (Not as much Vitamin D, just the directions on the bottle for each), because I lost my job I'm living with other family members and most of them have covid right now, all of us are unjabbed thankfully, they're going through it okay, just a runny nose, a little vomiting (due to swallowing all the gunk at the back of the throat) and a small cough, I've been taking Dr Zelenko's protocol + Dr McCullough recommendation of a Saline solution with a small amount of Betadine for a nasal spray (so have the others) and so far I haven't got it along with 2 others in the same household which is surprising and hope continues and I hope and pray the others get through it fine too.

Another friend of mine who lost their job by refusing the jab also got covid a few months ago and only had a fever one night and then very mild sore throat, runny nose for about 2 days afterwards and then was totally fine.

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 20, 2022, 01:23:08 AMIf the Spherical Earth Theory were correct, you'd be upside down to me.

Haha, I am upside down, the beauty of it is that most of the people on these forums are from the USA, so when I post I usually have free reign and can leisurely take my time in replying to posts, then in the morning see the replies that all happen overnight or late night/early morning.

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 20, 2022, 01:23:08 AMPeople have always thought the signs of the End Times were present.

Only IMO this feels different, but I suppose every age would say that, the difference is that it's usually persecution from without, but today it's from within and there is the third secret of Fatima yet to play out (and which I believe there is more to, as they didn't release it at the appointed time and what was given doesn't account for that IMO).

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 20, 2022, 01:23:08 AMbut it seems you have used it consistently. That is commitment.

Just so if there are any posters from the other forums I used to be on they know me.

God Bless. :)
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

Lynne

Welcome! Yes, finding a nice Catholic forum can be tricky. There are lots of good people here, I hope you enjoy your time here.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

josh987654321

Quote from: Lynne on April 20, 2022, 04:21:54 AM
Welcome! Yes, finding a nice Catholic forum can be tricky. There are lots of good people here, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you.

God Bless. :)

Justin Martyr

The least departure from Tradition leads to a scorning of every dogma of the Faith.
St. Photios the Great, Encyclical to the Eastern Patriarchs

CANON I: As for all persons who dare to violate the definition of the holy and great Synod convened in Nicaea in the presence of Eusebeia, the consort of the most God-beloved Emperor Constantine, concerning the holy festival of the soterial Pascha, we decree that they be excluded from Communion and be outcasts from the Church if they persist more captiously in objecting to the decisions that have been made as most fitting in regard thereto; and let these things be said with reference to laymen. But if any of the person occupying prominent positions in the Church, such as a Bishop, or a Presbyter, or a Deacon, after the adoption of this definition, should dare to insist upon having his own way, to the perversion of the laity, and to the disturbance of the church, and upon celebrating Pascha along with the Jews, the holy Synod has hence judged that person to be an alien to the Church, on the ground that he has not only become guilty of sin by himself, but has also been the cause of corruption and perversion among the multitude. Accordingly, it not only deposes such persons from the liturgy, but also those who dare to commune with them after their deposition. Moreover, those who have been deposed are to be deprived of the external honor too of which the holy Canon and God's priesthood have partaken.
The Council of Antioch 341, recieved by the Council of Chalcedon

Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

GMC

Welcome.

What do you think about what happened at the Australian Open?

I know there were protests after Djokovic wasn't allowed to participate, but I don't know what happened afterwards.

Aulef

Welcome. You won't find peace here though.

Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: josh987654321 on April 20, 2022, 04:14:35 AM

It's pretty much like the movie Titanic where only after the majority have drown do they go looking for survivors and by then it's way too late. Most of Australians have taken the Jab,
I never saw the movie, but I know the basics of the real event. Are you saying that Australia is essentially an example of a British built deathtrap in the middle of the ocean?

But seriously, the government policies that affect us depend on where we are. I live in a not so coercive area, but the stories I see (on this forum) from those elsewhere are shocking.

We have an election coming up in a couple months, so I really hope and pray both major parties fail and those who have committed these crimes against humanity eventually get brought to account.
In the end, justice is perfect. We can trust in that. Major political parties tend to be resilient.

most of them have covid right now, all of us are unjabbed thankfully, they're going through it okay, just a runny nose, a little vomiting (due to swallowing all the gunk at the back of the throat) and a small cough,
That sounds uncomfortable. Everybody I know who had it recovered quickly, but most people up here just avoid getting tested, that way, there is no hassle, at least, when people with it were hassled. I am not sure what happens to confirmed cases now.

It is funny, in my life, the people in my family who caught it without vaccination were the same ones who got it again after vaccination. It seems vaccination or not, some people are doomed to get it. Or maybe it is just a matter of testing.

Haha, I am upside down, the beauty of it is that most of the people on these forums are from the USA, so when I post I usually have free reign and can leisurely take my time in replying to posts, then in the morning see the replies that all happen overnight or late night/early morning.
Explain me then...up until the wee hours.

Sometimes it seems like most people on this forum are from Canada for some reason. Watch out for them.

Only IMO this feels different, but I suppose every age would say that, the difference is that it's usually persecution from without, but today it's from within and there is the third secret of Fatima yet to play out (and which I believe there is more to, as they didn't release it at the appointed time and what was given doesn't account for that IMO).

It could be, but the course of action is more or less the same either way: decline from evil and do good and persevere in the faith.

Thanks for the response. A lot of people on this forum tend to be brief, so it is nice to see someone who uses a discussion forum for discussions.

Justin Martyr

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 20, 2022, 10:52:36 AM
Quote from: josh987654321 on April 20, 2022, 04:14:35 AM

It's pretty much like the movie Titanic where only after the majority have drown do they go looking for survivors and by then it's way too late. Most of Australians have taken the Jab,
I never saw the movie, but I know the basics of the real event. Are you saying that Australia is essentially an example of a British built deathtrap in the middle of the ocean?

I mean, that sounds like a pretty good description of Australia...

Murderous fauna? Check. Britain shipped convicts there to get rid of them? Check. In the middle of the ocean? It's a continent but also an island, so check. Built by the british? Well, if the royal family really is lizard alien people, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility...
The least departure from Tradition leads to a scorning of every dogma of the Faith.
St. Photios the Great, Encyclical to the Eastern Patriarchs

CANON I: As for all persons who dare to violate the definition of the holy and great Synod convened in Nicaea in the presence of Eusebeia, the consort of the most God-beloved Emperor Constantine, concerning the holy festival of the soterial Pascha, we decree that they be excluded from Communion and be outcasts from the Church if they persist more captiously in objecting to the decisions that have been made as most fitting in regard thereto; and let these things be said with reference to laymen. But if any of the person occupying prominent positions in the Church, such as a Bishop, or a Presbyter, or a Deacon, after the adoption of this definition, should dare to insist upon having his own way, to the perversion of the laity, and to the disturbance of the church, and upon celebrating Pascha along with the Jews, the holy Synod has hence judged that person to be an alien to the Church, on the ground that he has not only become guilty of sin by himself, but has also been the cause of corruption and perversion among the multitude. Accordingly, it not only deposes such persons from the liturgy, but also those who dare to commune with them after their deposition. Moreover, those who have been deposed are to be deprived of the external honor too of which the holy Canon and God's priesthood have partaken.
The Council of Antioch 341, recieved by the Council of Chalcedon

Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

josh987654321

Quote from: GMC on April 20, 2022, 08:20:03 AMWhat do you think about what happened at the Australian Open?

He did everything right and was absolutely no risk to anyone having natural immunity far better then any jab could possibly give, but they kicked him out because they wanted to make an example of him and for the rest of us. What's worse is they approved his entry at first making him travel the distance and then kicked him out, they also put him in a dodgy quarantine hotel to try and punish him.

Joe Biden also said that the un-jabbed are looking at a winter of severe illness and death and here was the worlds No.1 Tennis player at the peak of health going to win the Australian open, they couldn't have such a public mockery of themselves.

Consequently his main rival Rafael Nadal couldn't even finish his match due to breathing difficulties he has never had before obviously due to the jab even though none will admit it.

God Bless

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

josh987654321

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 20, 2022, 10:52:36 AM
I never saw the movie, but I know the basics of the real event.

In the movie everyone is desperate for a life raft to survive the freezing waters, that they panic and fill the boats with only a handful of people when they could take many more, then when everyone is drowning they are scared of being swamped, then when the majority have died they come together and fill the rafts correctly leaving several empty to go and look for survivors.

In the panic at the start, all the mandates started occurring, people needed help resisting them, but there was nothing, so people either lost their jobs or took the jab, now there is some political groundswell to push back against these evil mandates, but by the time these evil people get held to account the damage will have already been done, not saying they shouldn't try to hold these evil people accountable or it's too late, but much of the damage has already been done, so if people wait for government or others to save them, it will be too little too late and those who thought they could take the jab and if it turns bad just sue them, well you can't get blood from a stone, this has been done on such a massive scale that you can't compensate all the victims.

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 20, 2022, 10:52:36 AMBut seriously, the government policies that affect us depend on where we are. I live in a not so coercive area, but the stories I see (on this forum) from those elsewhere are shocking.

Yup, crimes against humanity have occurred.

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 20, 2022, 10:52:36 AMThat sounds uncomfortable. Everybody I know who had it recovered quickly, but most people up here just avoid getting tested, that way, there is no hassle, at least, when people with it were hassled. I am not sure what happens to confirmed cases now.

Yup, it's easing in Australia, the madness of it though, if you have covid and your jabbed you can go back to work at the Hospital after a week even if you still have symptoms (spreading it), but someone not jabbed with no symptoms can't work in a Hospital.

The fact that they treated perfectly healthy people with no symptoms as 'lepers' simply because they refused an experimental genetic cocktail is criminal. Like Dr. McCullough said, when you see people wearing masks alone in a car or in a swimming pool etc, this is a sign of insanity, these people are not rational or logical, fear blocks ones ability to think logically and rationally.

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 20, 2022, 10:52:36 AMIt is funny, in my life, the people in my family who caught it without vaccination were the same ones who got it again after vaccination. It seems vaccination or not, some people are doomed to get it. Or maybe it is just a matter of testing.

This is a classic example of insanity, do they know how a Vaccine works? even if it acted like a traditional Vaccines (Which it is not, it's experimental gene therapy bordering on genetic engineering), then if you already had the virus there is absolutely no reason to take one, I even read of cases of people going to take the jab when they have covid as a treatment, which is pure insanity as they have absolutely no idea how it even works.

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 20, 2022, 10:52:36 AMExplain me then...up until the wee hours.

Haha.

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 20, 2022, 10:52:36 AMThanks for the response. A lot of people on this forum tend to be brief, so it is nice to see someone who uses a discussion forum for discussions.

x2 God Bless.

josh987654321

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source