Mary's Garden Signup (Woman Only Subforum)

Started by Kaesekopf, July 10, 2014, 05:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mono no aware

Molly, are you currrently, at this moment, authorized to view Mary Garden?  Because you don't have "Mary Garden" over your custom title and your Swiss Guard ranking.  How is this possible?  That's the whole reason I won't join the Workbench.

Molly Grue

Quote from: Pon de Replay on June 11, 2015, 01:50:34 PM
Molly, are you currrently, at this moment, authorized to view Mary Garden?  Because you don't have "Mary Garden" over your custom title and your Swiss Guard ranking.  How is this possible?  That's the whole reason I won't join the Workbench.

I can indeed! And thank goodness for the lack of designation. Perhaps you can request our good moderator to let you into the group, sans signpost.
It would be the last unicorn in the world who came to Molly Grue.

Kaesekopf

Weird.  I guess it depends how I add you to the group.

Weird.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Mono no aware

Molly!  What a coup.  You did it.  You won the lottery.  You managed to avoid the extraneous text between your username and your avatar.  As the Kopf has aptly put it, "weird."  Weird indeed.  Madam, I salute you.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Pon de Replay on June 11, 2015, 01:59:55 PM
Molly!  What a coup.  You did it.  You won the lottery.  You managed to avoid the extraneous text between your username and your avatar.  As the Kopf has aptly put it, "weird."  Weird indeed.  Madam, I salute you.

To be honest, I just was being lazy in how I wanted to add her (the other way has two more screens to go through).

I could add it in.  :lol:

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Spooky

Kaesekopf

Christina_S

"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

queen.saints

I am sorry for the times I have publicly criticized others on this forum, especially traditional Catholic religious, and any other scandalous posts and pray that no one reads or believes these false and ignorant statements.

Kaesekopf

jmjZelie

Please add me to Mary's Garden forum, too. Thanks!
Swam the Tiber 2010
Discovered traditional Catholicism 2014
Please forgive my ignorance or apparent impertinence.

Kaesekopf

Mrs. HK

Kaesekopf