An Apology

Started by Heinrich, December 16, 2013, 08:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

I would like to apologize to both Jayne and Käsekopf for my uncharitable behavior recently. I let my lower nature get the best of me and made a series of posts that are not in good virtue. I do not expect Jayne to easily accept my apology, and I would take an open shot either publicly or via PM if she would like to "empty both barrels" on me.

Käsekopf is running a great forum. It is a great help to many and to think that my behavior would keep others away is terribly upsetting. The moderators here are a vigilant and prudent team: to you all I apologize as well.

I will not let this happen again.

--Heinrich
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Kaesekopf

I really, truly appreciate this post and apology, Heinrich. 

My sincere thanks to you.  :)
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Jayne

Of course I accept your apology.  :beer:
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Heinrich

Prost to all and may your Advent become a most joyous Christmas.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

voxxpopulisuxx

I love it when we get along.
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Heinrich on December 16, 2013, 08:59:08 PM
Prost to all and may your Advent become a most joyous Christmas.

:)  To you too!
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.