Consecration of the forum to the Sacred Heart of Jesus - A Request

Started by Kaesekopf, June 07, 2013, 04:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Lynne on December 06, 2018, 04:05:25 AM
The First Friday of December is tomorrow! (as late as it could possibly be this month)  :)

Thank you, I completely forgot about it :). It is easier to remember when all 3 are the same weekend (1st Fri. Sat. & Sun.)

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Lynne

Kaesekopf

Thanks for the reminder, Lynne!  :)

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Lynne

Lynne

Lynne

Lynne

Lynne

Lynne

Lynne

Tomorrow is the First Friday of November (and a Holy Day of Obligation).

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Lynne

Tomorrow is the First Friday of December (and the last one of 2019).

Lynne

Lynne