Trump Covertly Implementing Transhumanism & Mark of the Beast

Started by Croix de Fer, September 06, 2020, 04:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaduit

He maybe an agent of the anti Christ either knowingly or unknowingly but I believe he is NWO at the very least.  The anti Chirst comes out of nowhere, he will be an unknown so it won't be anyone in government now or high ranking in UN, EU or anyone famous at all. So Trump is NOT the anti Christ and I could be wrong about him but I just have my doubts.  Whats to say that Satans agents don't roll out the mark of the beast in place for him?

Yes I wondered about the children of the moronic parents who sign up for this and I'm thinking they maybe martyrs?  To commit mortal sin, one has to KNOW it is a mortal sin and has to understand its grievous.
The vaccine may come with some form of oath to the 'great reset' , I'm sure it has to be explicit and general population will KNOW they are accepting Satan, the same population who've been taught from infants or in adulthood its no longer believable that there is a real Satan and will mock the oath but bend the knee all the same.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Miriam_M on September 07, 2020, 11:22:38 AM
Quote from: awkwardcustomer on September 07, 2020, 05:07:57 AM
Quote from: Miriam_M on September 06, 2020, 09:52:47 PM
Wait.  I'm not following.  So people here think that Trump is the Anti-Christ?  (That is, I thought it was supposedly the Antichrist who will insist on The Mark of the Beast.)

Why would anyone think that Trump is the antichrist?

Because of the title and content of this thread, including your own Reply #2.

In my reply I said that the implementation was being carried out "not just by Trump but globally", meaning that if the claims being made are sound, then Trump is AN antichrist, along with Johnson, Macron, Merkel and the rest, but he is not THE antichrist, and neither are they. 

The nano vaccination patch, which can be scanned by a mobile phone and can store your personal data, sounds like it could easily be the Mark of the Beast.  Those who don't accept it could be barred from buying and selling at the flick of a switch.  But those who accept it will also worship his image and at present only about half of people surveyed in the UK would accept the vaccine which is due to be rolled out in 2021.  I'm guessing that the US would be the same, and the rest of Europe and everywhere else.  Many people will simply refuse the vaccine patch.

So I'm also guessing that the big daddy Antichrist would have to reveal himself when the time comes to implement the Mark on a global scale which won't be until they roll out the vaccine patch globally.  This is the New World Order and a one world government. 

It's too incredible really, but the nano vaccine patch is pretty close to being able to achieve what Revelations predicts, and so it's hardly surprising if people, including me, are speculating.  Greg once persuaded me to put a time scale on this which I foolishly did.  But I can't see anything but lies coming out of the modern world – it's got that bad.  It's all lies and they're all liars.

So without speculating over time lines, if the nano vaccine patch fits the bill for being the Mark, then the Antichrist will appear when his globalist minions, including Trum, Johnson, Macron, Merkel, are ready to roll it out globally.

IF.......
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Greg

If Trump was NWO why would he attend the March for Life?  The first President to ever do that.  Bush was NWO for sure, so why did he not attend it and get the support and backing of pro-lifers?

Why would the global media, Silicon Valley, Hollywood, big business, the EU all hate someone who was a disciple of the New World Order?  The same New World Order they are part of.

A house divided against itself cannot stand.  Trump is the most hated US President in living memory.  I've never seen so much hate, lies told, rage, insanity over an elected President.

So why would the New World Order hate the New World Order?

If you are stupid enough to believe it is "all a giant act", then what is not an act?  Perhaps 2000 years of Christianity is an act too?  How could you prove it was not?  One generation of acting Churchmen passing the secret down to the next and enjoying their palaces, fine robes, wine, women and rent-boys.

At some point in life you have to take something at face value or life is unlivable.

My assessment of Trump is that he is a massively confident, thick-skinned troll with enormous balls who just ran for President and won.  They said it was impossible but Trump is so egotistical that he simply ignored them and tried it.  Now he is there, he is not entirely sure how to behave or what to do.  He is winging it.  That makes him highly unpredictable, but better than that evil bitch Clinton or any left-winger being in the Oval Office.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Greg on September 08, 2020, 04:53:48 AM
If Trump was NWO why would he attend the March for Life?  The first President to ever do that.  Bush was NWO for sure, so why did he not attend it and get the support and backing of pro-lifers?

Why would the global media, Silicon Valley, Hollywood, big business, the EU all hate someone who was a disciple of the New World Order?  The same New World Order they are part of.

A house divided against itself cannot stand.  Trump is the most hated US President in living memory.  I've never seen so much hate, lies told, rage, insanity over an elected President.

So why would the New World Order hate the New World Order?

If you are stupid enough to believe it is "all a giant act", then what is not an act?  Perhaps 2000 years of Christianity is an act too?  How could you prove it was not?  One generation of acting Churchmen passing the secret down to the next and enjoying their palaces, fine robes, wine, women and rent-boys.

At some point in life you have to take something at face value or life is unlivable.

My assessment of Trump is that he is a massively confident, thick-skinned troll with enormous balls who just ran for President and won.  They said it was impossible but Trump is so egotistical that he simply ignored them and tried it.  Now he is there, he is not entirely sure how to behave or what to do.  He is winging it.  That makes him highly unpredictable, but better than that evil bitch Clinton or any left-winger being in the Oval Office.

Have a look at what went on during the last days of the Roman Republic and the answers to your questions are there.

Basically - just because a bunch of globalist elites are working in tandem to impose the NWO, doesn't mean that they aren't also jockeying for power to determine who has the upper hand when the NWO is finally rolled out.

Elites have one primary purpose - to remain elites.  They may work together and cooperate in order to ensure their status remains, but that doesn't mean they necessarily like each other and wouldn't readily backstab each other for gain.

Besides, it's only the herd and their managers who really hate Donald Trump, and this is very useful to the actual elites who watch and laugh because the haters are being manipulated and they will queue up for the Mark of the Beast too.  They wear masks on their protests, don't they.

If Donald Trump is in on the NWO and is helping implement it, then he will have betrayed you.  Welcome to the club of those betrayed by those they elected.  It already happened to the working class under Labour, as I well remember, and now it's happening to conservatives. 

Sorry ...
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Greg

If the globalist new world order elites have enough spare energy and capacity for a death match showdown with each other despite wanting population reduction, global homosexual acceptance, a global digital currency, and the destruction of Christian morality, then frankly we are all screwed.  There is nothing us little peons can do about it.  Why worry?  Pointless worrying about that over which you have zero control or influence.

I have seen Trads worry about this shit for decades and so far they have been wrong at every prediction. Benjamin Creme then Clinton was the antichrist, then Bush, the Soros, then Putin, then Obama, then Putin again, now Trump.

I doubt you will spot the antichrist when he arrives. You will be too busy thinking it is someone else.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Greg on September 08, 2020, 08:19:16 AM

I have seen Trads worry about this shit for decades and so far they have been wrong at every prediction. Benjamin Creme then Clinton was the antichrist, then Bush, the Soros, then Putin, then Obama, then Putin again, now Trump.

Nobody here is saying Trump is the Antichrist per se.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Greg

You are implying he either is the antichrist or working as his henchman.

Croix de Fer

Not implying he's Antichrist but he is, indeed, a purveyor of Antichrist and is of his spirit. An agent of his. Really no more or less than Obama.

"By their fruits you will know them" ~ Jesus Christ

Trump's fruits are rotten. Everything else, he has been all talk, no action.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Greg

Vetus Ordo

Is Trump part of the NWO? Sure. Any political leader of the world can be deemed to be a part of the game.

We can interpret reality as an elaborate theatrical play by an invisible elite to entertain the gullible masses and feed the different political factions. But is there intellectual merit to this? Not much. Trump is a complete oddball that won the most coveted political seat of our time against many odds. He was despised by the Republican leaders themselves. As Greg pointed out, Trump is hated to the core by all major progressive lobbies that dominate the media and the political establishment, regardless of his shortcomings as a man and as a leader. Is such constant vitriol against him normal? Not really. The only comparable scenarios elsewhere in the West occur with Bolsonaro in Brazil or Orban in Hungary. The Brexiteers were equally demonized as a whole. Communist dictators like Kim Jong-un, or iconic Islamic leaders like Erdo?an, are also despised by Western media but not to the same extent, or for the same reasons, although they also posit a threat to the NWO.

Is this reality all staged and part of the plan? If you want to go down that rabbit hole, it is theoretically possible. So is solipsism. Be my guest. I should warn you, though, that with such epistemological framework there will be Antichrists popping out left and right even at your local grocery store. It's an unlivable, unrealistic and immature take on reality. As for "transhumanism" and the "mark of the beast" in the video, I have no idea who that woman is and what credibility she has. In any case, those terms are very loosely defined to warrant any substantial discussion.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Greg on September 07, 2020, 06:06:16 PM
In the case of a vaccine there would be stupid, ignorant, mentally handicapped people who would be ''marked by the beast' thinking they were just being vaccinated against the Kung Flu.  God would therefore have to damn them to Hell for being ignorant.

Stupidity and ignorance isn't a get out of hell free pass. You must also believe in "invincible ignorance".

Your argument is based off the false premise that most people genuinely seek God and His truth; and they seek, foremost, to know, love and serve Him, but that's not true.

Even ostensible "Christians" will take the Mark of the Beast. Our Lord tells us the elect, if possible, will be deceived, so certainly those claiming to be "Christian" but are not will be deceived and take the Mark.

It is written:
And in all seduction of iniquity to them that perish; because they receive not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: ~ 2 Thessalonians 2:10

Greg

No, my argument is based of the reality that half of people have an IQ of under 100 and many will believe that the vaccine protects them from a deadly virus.

You only have to look at the 90 percent wearing masks to see that most people are just doing what they are told and intellectually incapable of assessing the data and the risks.

They are not culpable for being dim.

diaduit

Quote from: Greg on September 08, 2020, 09:31:31 AM
You are implying he either is the antichrist or working as his henchman.

You are stating again and again that we are saying Trump is the anti christ....no we are not and I myself am not speculating as to who is.  What I am fairly sure of is that the NWO is at the pinnacle of its plan and that out of this may come (I believe so) the antiChrist.

Awkward truly gets it.  George Orwell 1984 when Eastasia hates Oceania and then loves Oceania but hates Eurasia who then treaties with Oceania against Eastasia and then they all fight against each other then another treaty and then war again between Eastasia and Oceania...............................................

Evil agents have one thing in common, they became agents for power and riches so battles within the elites is continuous as they want to be top dog or their pissed off someone is stealing their thunder. Elites are still human who have no moral compass therefore under the same failings and vices only worse, envy, sloth, greed, lust and so on.

Greg, people are not mostly compliant becuase they cannot work out that its a scam, most people suspect somethings 'off' a lot more know its bullshit but more than half are too cowardly and comfortable to go against the grain and will accept the mark of the beast to avoid hardship even if it means bending the knee before a statue of baal .

diaduit

CNN hates him, really?

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1303446587264380930

CNN  CEO Jeff Zucker advised Trump before his debate in 2016

please don't do a 'so he whispered in his ear, pinch your hand to look like your tearing up' playing it down thing , they hate him remember!!

Greg

I think it is fair and reasonable to say that CNN hates Trump.

One swallow, does not a summer make.