Russia Invades Ukraine

Started by King Wenceslas, February 23, 2022, 09:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Stoltenberg still thinks Russia is losing and "must negotiate peace".

There are crack-addicts who make more sense than the current batch of psychopaths.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

james03

Interesting they still focus on the Mass Formation Psychosis trigger word "Putin" instead of the more appropriate "Russia" or " The Russian Army".  Considering this is the UK press, we're definitely seeing panic.

To the UK Posse, are you seeing signs that the general public is starting to question the We HAVE to stop PUTIN!!! narrative?
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

Expect the $60 Billion money laundering package to be approved soon.  I think the Repubs were holding it up driving a harder bargain for their share of the kick backs.

Won't really matter, armament funded by the last taxpayer looting package won't be delivered until 2025.  Main beneficiary besides the crooks will be the funding of the Ukraine, especially pensions and salaries for the government and army.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

Looks like Russia is taking the gloves off:

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/russia-bombards-ukraine-hypersonic-missiles-drones-damaging-power-plants-natgas

QuoteRussia launched a major missile and suicide drone offensive on Thursday, bombarding Ukraine's power grid and underground natural gas storage sites.

Ukrainian trains are electric.  Russia just launched a major attack on Ukraine's power plants.  If the trains don't run, resupply and troop movement by train are severely hampered.

This may also lead to major population movements to the West.  Which clears the cities and makes them easier to attack.

LausTibiChriste

They've been going after the power infrastructure heavily the last few weeks - something they haven't done for most of the SMO. Looks like they're setting up for a major offensive once the ground dries up.

Ukrainian officials have started the evacuation of many towns in the Kharkov region apparently, in anticipation of a major RU offensive.

And apparently the Russians are launching a major offensive on Chasov Yar, which, when captured, will be a huge win for the Russkies.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Bernadette

What is Russia's ultimate motivation? Are they looking to annex Ukraine?
My Lord and my God.

james03

No, just certain eastern parts.  The main territorial goal was a land bridge to Crimea.  That's been achieved.

The real goal is the complete destruction of the Ukrainian military and their surrender.  The peace treaty will include a stipulation that Ukraine will not be a part of NATO, nor have NATO military bases or troops on its territory.

Michael Wilson

Quote from: james03 on April 11, 2024, 01:09:18 PMNo, just certain eastern parts.  The main territorial goal was a land bridge to Crimea.  That's been achieved.

The real goal is the complete destruction of the Ukrainian military and their surrender.  The peace treaty will include a stipulation that Ukraine will not be a part of NATO, nor have NATO military bases or troops on its territory.
They might want to include: "no biolabs" either.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

awkward customer

Quote from: Michael Wilson on April 11, 2024, 04:54:22 PM
Quote from: james03 on April 11, 2024, 01:09:18 PMNo, just certain eastern parts.  The main territorial goal was a land bridge to Crimea.  That's been achieved.

They might want to include: "no biolabs" either.

And no Nazis.  Putin has said that the de-Nazification of Ukraine is his goal, or one of them.

Then there's reclaiming Odessa as a Russian city again - which will leave what's left of Ukraine as a land-locked rump state, not to mention the removal of the Zelensky regime.

However, given that the US is about to get the war with Iran that it has wanted for decades, what happens in Ukraine could be just a sideshow to WW3.

Michael Wilson

Maybe Putin will help us out and include a "no-biolabs in the U.S."-(totally illegal, of course)clause.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Heinrich

Quote from: Michael Wilson on April 13, 2024, 08:34:26 AMMaybe Putin will help us out and include a "no-biolabs in the U.S."-(totally illegal, of course)clause.

Cheeky, M., cheeky.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

Russia continues the slow grind.  Main action has been around Chasov Yar, near Bakhmut, and to the west of Andreevka.  Russia keeps slowly advancing.

The Ukrainians continue to lose a lot of men and resources.

james03

Russia is back with the helicopters.  Video shows an older model (first one) and then the Aligator.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1780571403256799587

james03

Maximum Leader Putin(TM) out with his dogs:

james03

Looks like the $60 billion loot will be laundered through Ukraine. Republicucks just folded and voted for a procedural vote. The money will be approved in less than a month. More money printing. More inflation. Moar loot for the crooks in D.C.