Valete, omnis!

Started by Serviam, November 23, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serviam

I wish to bid you all a farewell as I've found myself at seminary with the Fraternity. I would have said my goodbyes sooner but turns out they are very strict when it comes to internet usage (I've got a dispensation for the next two days as we are on a small break).

This forum was for me an immense help in strengthening my faith and hammering in my obligation to follow my vocation. For this and the prayers any of you have said on my behalf I am thankful and in turn wish to assure all of you of my daily prayers here at seminary.

Grüß Gott und auf wiedersehen
Serviam.
With fear and trembling work out your salvation.

Gardener

Enjoy it and we shall all keep you in our prayers as well.

Even if you aren't one of the roughly 33% who make it to Ordination, you'll be a better man for having tried.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

MundaCorMeum

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Non Nobis

[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Xavier

I hope you make it to Ordination and believe you will be a great Priest of Christ, Serviam. :pray3: Remember, whatever happens, every action of yours must be for the glory of God, the salvation of souls, and growth in holiness. May God make you a holy Priest. Amen. :pray2:
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)