Global cancer concerns

Started by Frank, March 29, 2024, 11:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaduit

It was said in my local group of unjabbed that Charles and Kate getting cancer is to normalise two in one family suddenly getting sick like what us normies are experiencing here in the real world and I think this is a very believable theory.

That illuminati pyramid where the top pinnacle is separated from the rest represents the elites but the rich and powerful still are not in that club, they belong to the top part of the rest of the triangle but they are still separated from the actual elite who are  true satan worshippers heralding in the anti christ. 
Musk, Branson, royal families are all elites who think they are in the club but they are not and I think most of them got saline. 

I have always thought that the British royal family will have to be done away with at some point in NWO plan even though they are creme de la creme of NWO. They can still have huge influence over the British and enjoy loyalty and patriotism plus have too much presence on the worlds stage .  Isn't there a saying that 'those who brought us here can also undo what we have done and that is why academics especially those who were involved in the first place, were always turned on in any revolution.  Stalin got rid of Lenin, in the French revolution, the radical blood thirsty Robespierre was executed, how many did Mao Tse Dung get rid of once he got to power?

I think the cancer thing is fake tbh.

Greg

Why all the delay and seeming failure then? Clearly if 80% of westerners are jabbed and 99% were wearing masks then the trap could have been sprung decades ago.  What would a few powerless tin foil haters do about it?  Precisely nothing.

When in human history has a dictatorship that wanted to enslave a population taken more than 100 years to do that?  Usually they have it done in 5 to 30 years.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkward customer

Quote from: Greg on April 01, 2024, 04:12:14 AMWhy all the delay and seeming failure then? Clearly if 80% of westerners are jabbed and 99% were wearing masks then the trap could have been sprung decades ago.  What would a few powerless tin foil haters do about it?  Precisely nothing.

When in human history has a dictatorship that wanted to enslave a population taken more than 100 years to do that?  Usually they have it done in 5 to 30 years.

What delay?  What failure?

70% of the world's population has received at least one Covid vaccine.  How many billions of people is that?

To get an idea, 73% of the population of India has received two Covid vaccines, what they call the 'initial covid protocol'.  That's 1.03 billion people.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

This time, 'they' want to enslave the world, so it's taking a bit longer than usual.

And why the focus on only the West?  Have you seen the vaccination figures for Brazil, Pakistan, Vietnam?

diaduit

Because Catholicism still had a strong foothold in a lot of countries, in Ireland we didn't get abortion until 2018.  They had to tear down the old ways first before launching the new ways so to speak.  E.g. not a cats chance in hell would transgender have been accepted as norm or taught in schools as norm 10/15 years ago never mind 30 years ago.  They needed to remove by stealth any residue of faith, common sense, moral standards (in the early 90's, Irish women weren't sluts but today the skanks are everywhere).  Take a look at any quiz shows on tv today, they are so dumbed down its embarrassing, compare that to quiz shows 20 years ago and competitors today wouldn't stand a chance. 
This removal of faith, education, morals, common sense has taken generations and we are at rock bottom now, just walking empty vessels and the covid vaccine was accepted widely by these empty vessels.

Also, I am 52 and remember a time when money was scarce and things that were bought were necessary, in the last 30 years through credit, we are wealthier although its a fake market, we have more credit and stuff we don't need yet we have become very attached to it.  So add empty vessels of human beings who are overly attached to earthly comfort and you have the perfect human being who will do what you want at the mere sniff of your comfort being taken from you....again we saw this with the vaccine where people took the poison to go to coffee shops. No way would covid have been done successfully 20 years ago and we saw that with Sars and swine flu but humanity is ripe for whatever they have next in line for us now.

Greg

You had abortion in Ireland.  The women just travelled to procure it.  It matters not where the babies are murdered. I simply don't believe that a country where 66% of people vote for abortion in a referendum can claim to have been against abortion 5, 10 or even 20 years earlier.

Things have been rotten since the late 1960s and took a decide downturn into the 1990s.  True of all European states.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.