Avi Barak's interview with Viral Immunologist Dr. Jessica Rose

Started by josh987654321, August 08, 2022, 06:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josh987654321

Hi,

Thought I'd share a very good interview I watched recently -

Avi Barak's interview with Viral Immunologist Dr. Jessica Rose
https://rumble.com/v1f09rz-avi-baraks-interview-with-viral-immunologist-dr.-jessica-rose.html

Goes through it all really well and very well done! It does go for an hour and a half, but it's well worth it IMO.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Frank

I watched it all. As you say, it was really well done. Thanks for that.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

josh987654321

No worries :)

I'd heard about PEG (Polyethylene glycol) from other experts, and the diabolical nature, that they knew this was in it and knew very well it would cause anaphylactic shock and allergic reactions in people, and then coerced and forced people to take it telling them nothing about this!

However, I didn't previously know about the Cationic liposome, which makes sense as PEG is used to try and reduce it's toxicity (still toxic though). Which is why this mRNA tech was only previously used in cancer patients who were considered done for anyway (and only a single dose not multiple).

And this is not even mentioning whatever the genetic cocktail (Spike) is doing and if it's been reverse transcribed into their DNA.

And they are injecting kids with this and pushing boosters still to this day! With some like 4 or 5 injections deep and the safety trials are still not finished! Absolutely insane! Like she said too, some are useful idiots, but others are not just wrong or making a mistake, but instead know what they are doing, so it's part of a diabolically evil plan.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless

"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

josh987654321

With everything I keep learning about this, and the way it was planned and executed, all the indemnity agreements and all the distancing themselves or trying to cover themselves all the way down the chain, I can't really come to any other conclusion other then mass depopulation, which fits perfectly with their climate change agenda and Bill Gates long time agenda.

I suspect those who've had boosters will not survive long term. Wouldn't surprise me either if those high up like Gates and Fauci got placebos.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Jmartyr

Quote from: Lynne on August 25, 2022, 04:26:18 PM
She's on substack too.

https://jessicar.substack.com/
Alex Berenson writes extensively on this subject as well and is on Substack.
He is featured on Joe Rogan's latest podcast.
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther

diaduit

I like the way she is honest in saying she now has to wonder about other vaccines before Covid.

Lynne

Quote from: Jmartyr on August 27, 2022, 10:46:42 AM
She's on substack too.

I don't know what to think about Berenson. He says that Dr Robert Malone is controlled opposition which is kind of ridiculous.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Jmartyr

Quote from: Lynne on September 28, 2022, 06:49:31 AM
Quote from: Jmartyr on August 27, 2022, 10:46:42 AM
She's on substack too.

I don't know what to think about Berenson. He says that Dr Robert Malone is controlled opposition which is kind of ridiculous.
Jew vs Goy
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther

josh987654321

Quote from: Lynne on September 28, 2022, 06:49:31 AM

Sad infighting. Dr Robert Malone is legit and handled it very well, I came across him even when he was mostly in denial but was honest, knew of and pointed out obvious flaws in the propaganda. I watched him as he diligently followed the evidence where it led.

I watched an interview where Berenson attacked Malone and Ivermectin, which Berenson was wrong about and Malone has been vindicated, however we all make mistakes and if he is in the fight then that is good to see.

God Bless