You're not allowed to point out stupidity/evil by western governments any more.

Started by Greg, July 13, 2022, 06:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Your account was restricted due to multiple violations of LinkedIn's User Agreement and Professional Community Policies against sharing content that contains misleading or inaccurate information:

On the other hand it shows the Australian government were either utter idiots or evil tyrants to force vaccines on their own citizens.  Because the data showed before the vaccine was mandated that the vaccine did not prevent transmission.
Content Creation Time: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 14:38:57 GMT

I was banned from LinkedIn for making the above comment.  It seems that you cannot have a negative opinion about a western government anymore.

Facts.

1.  Australia forced the vaccine onto its citizens.  Refusing to be vaccinated was very difficult and came with real costs.
2.  At the time it did so it was already well established that the vaccine did not prevent infection or transmission.  This had been widely reported for months.
3.  Australia announced 2 weeks ago that it will now allow unvaccinated and untested international passengers to travel to Australia.
https://www.travelgumbo.com/blog/australia-open-to-unvaccinated-travelers#comments

So what on earth was the point in forcing the vaccine on their own population if they let unvaccinated travellers in 2 or 3 months later?
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

james03

Part of the plan.  Lock down comms so anti-Christ can be installed. 

Support alternative platforms.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Greg

Why would the Antichrist need a lockdown on comms?

Can't he sell himself?

I thought the whole point of the Antichrist was that he would have superhuman powers and solve real world problems and would therefore be worshipped as god because he would be seen to be exceptional.

If the media have to fake it and censor the opposition to sell him is that not a bit pathetic?

That would make the Antichrist weaker than a lot of historical figures who came to dominate their era.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

clau clau

Perhaps it will be a fake antichrist.  We seem to have a fake President and a fake Pope.  Perhaps we will get a fake antichrist too.   ;D
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

james03

QuoteThat would make the Antichrist weaker than a lot of historical figures who came to dominate their era.

I used to think like you, that anti-Christ would be throwing fire balls and flattening cities.  Then I saw the sheeple wearing their masks and vaxx'ing their kids, and people on this forum at least imply that if we didn't take the Slaughtered Baby Death Jab(TM), it would be a sin.

I don't think anti-Christ has to be much of a miracle worker.  More like a peace maker who tells the sheep that the producers are the problems, and they are free to sin because hippy Jesus loves them anyway.  In the end the sheep will line up to get the mark of the beast, and snitch on relatives that don't.  When I think of anti-Christ, I now think of  Obama for some reason.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

Greg

In that case the Book of Revelation over sells him.  As do the various saints and scholars that wrote about him.

Surely he has to ape Christ?  To do that he must have exception power and ability.

A peace maker who negates the idea of sin?

You are describing many politicians as well as the last 5 popes.  Nobody that pathetic deserves the name Christ as part of their moniker.

The sheeple have always been idiots.  Look at the Munster rebellion, and those were very close to being Catholics in a highly Catholic Europe.  They were incredibly gullible back then.

I don't think the current idiots in power are remotely capable of exacting a plan that take out their enemies and sends us fleeing to the mountains.  Look at their idiotic sanctions on Russia and their money printing and their destroying the economy through green initiatives.  If there is a plan, then I am not convinced that more than half a dozen people are aware of it, because even when listening to the top politicians describing the man-made climate change nonsense I get the impression they actually believe it.

Same thing with this cyber-warfare nonsense.  Completely overhyped bullshit.  If they had half of the capability of cyber warfare that the suggest they have then the NSA could take down Russian power grids and their financial hubs and collapse the Russian economy.  It is incredibly difficult to wage cyber war and have a dramatic effect compared to bombs and starvation.

I can see why people think we are in the time of the AntiChrist but without the man arising who can execute on a highly complex plan to control the world I won't believe it myself.  The cold hard fact is that we are now at the beginning of the collapse of globalisation, which is exactly the wrong thing required for worldwide control.  China, Russia, India, Brazil and others are going to form alternative trading blocs, will this move together closer politically and there is not much the USA can do to stop it.  We will see how successful Biden is at convincing the Saudis to join him.

Now, if there were a huge global war and many nations perished, then I could see a strong desire in the sheeple idiots to support a world government so that such a thing could not happen again.  One thing we know for CERTAIN is that the majority of people prefer to believe the comforting lie as opposed to a troubling truth.  And people are not in the least bit interested in justice.  Just look at the Hunter Biden evidence of crimes and the fact he is still running around free.

I could certainly see the mask wearing and jabbed majority of idiots falling for another con, because the are gullible morons, who EVEN NOW!!! defend their decision to be jabbed.  But the AntiChrist is able to deceive many of the elect.

I'll make a prediction.  You and I will both be in our 80s, or dead, before 'The' AntiChrist shows up on the scene.

james03

QuoteI don't think the current idiots in power are remotely capable of exacting a plan that take out their enemies and sends us fleeing to the mountains.

It's a reasonable opinion, and one I used to hold.  In fact, I don't discard it.  However, after seeing mask Karens going around telling people the proper way to wear their cloth muzzle, kids getting vaxx'd, Europeans committing mass economic suicide, and goofy women and their soyboy "partner" announce their son is a girl, I'm keeping an open mind.  My opinion now is that it will be an Obama type politician.  And yeah, his prophet will perform fake miracles.  This doesn't preclude a secret enforcement arm.  Look at how the FBI has been turned into the STASI and is going around setting up false charges to any opposition to ZOG.  This is happening today, and look at our politicians.  Look what happened to some Scottish comedian who taught his girlfriends dog to do the nazi salute, in the age of Harry and Meghan.

However I don't discard the possibility of a classic strong man arising during a period of catastrophe restoring order, but blaming right wing "insurrectionists" like Trads for all the problems.  And all the sheeple clamoring to join up with him and bemoaning the days when they would gather around their flesh-pots and had full bellies.

josh987654321

Quote from: Greg on July 13, 2022, 06:53:28 AM
I was banned from LinkedIn for making the above comment.

I was put on permanent unpaid leave (aka fired) from my job for refusing it last year. I made the same case, that it does not stop transmission, I also pointed out that even our Health minister at the time (Greg Hunt) in his own words said that it was the worlds largest clinical trial and showed the Pfizer trial documents from the NIH showing that clinical trials do not end until 2023, including the TGA's provisional approval stating that they do not know all of the side effects.

Alas, it was like talking to a brick wall and made no difference, at the end they didn't want to see any documents I had and just basically said this is how it's gonna be and to essentially shut up, couldn't fight it either as it was on too large of a scale and any lawyers etc were also facing jab mandates or already had it. I was just an anti vax moron/conspiracy theorist that couldn't be trusted.

Quote from: Greg on July 13, 2022, 06:53:28 AMFacts.

1.  Australia forced the vaccine onto its citizens.  Refusing to be vaccinated was very difficult and came with real costs.
2.  At the time it did so it was already well established that the vaccine did not prevent infection or transmission.  This had been widely reported for months.
3.  Australia announced 2 weeks ago that it will now allow unvaccinated and untested international passengers to travel to Australia.
https://www.travelgumbo.com/blog/australia-open-to-unvaccinated-travelers#comments

So what on earth was the point in forcing the vaccine on their own population if they let unvaccinated travellers in 2 or 3 months later?

Good question, but it doesn't matter anyway, they have committed crimes against humanity, they have violated the Nuremburg Code and they have literally murdered and inflicted serious bodily harm on people by forcing them to take an experimental product that has killed or seriously injured them, they also did not have informed consent as they outright lied every step of the way. These people are going down, it's inevitable, it's not a matter of if but when and the corruption is on such a massive scale that the fall will be large.

Besides, I still remembered when the jab was advertised like the best thing in the world and you were so lucky to get the first available doses, that was AstraZeneca here in Australia which later found to cause severe blood clots and then when not enough people bought their bullshit they then brought out the mandates which then sadly got the majority of Australians to take it, imagine that, a cure so good for a disease so bad that you have to coerce, lie and force people to take it.

The minute it stopped being about your health and instead about your freedoms or job, was the minute it went from healthcare to terrorism, and you don't negotiate with terrorists because it teaches them that terrorism works.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Greg

And Austria.  At the start of the year they were putting massive pressure on their citizens to be vaccinated including enormous fines.

Now?  Nothing.  You can travel there unvaccinated.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/austria/entry-requirements

Miriam_M

Quote from: james03 on July 13, 2022, 11:03:08 AM
When I think of anti-Christ, I now think of  Obama for some reason.

When I think of anti-Christ, I now think of certain prelates, for some reason.
;)

diaduit

Quote from: Greg on July 13, 2022, 07:49:11 AM
Why would the Antichrist need a lockdown on comms?

Can't he sell himself?

I thought the whole point of the Antichrist was that he would have superhuman powers and solve real world problems and would therefore be worshipped as god because he would be seen to be exceptional.

If the media have to fake it and censor the opposition to sell him is that not a bit pathetic?

That would make the Antichrist weaker than a lot of historical figures who came to dominate their era.

Anti Christ does not need lockdowns to appear but he does need the road map put in place for the mark of the beast.

lockdowns for a fake pandemic ? promise of vaccine certs for freedom ? laws put in place for future vaccine certs in an emergancy ? move plan to economic armeggedon including starvation ? people on their knees ? offer a solution for economic crisis of digital currency and universal basic income ? people scramble for it, works for awhile using your phones and computers ? major cyber attack where solution offered is wearable rfid ? mark of the beast.

Somewhere in there, the war to finally displace any resemblance of sovereignty or national identity (very sinister here in Ireland with uncapped number of Ukrainians being brought here, so far 40k and thats what is admitted, we are entering the worst home/property crisis we have ever seen and gov are moving mountains to house way more and new gov depts in local authorities are being set up specifically for the Ukrainians....very suss)

Taylor Marshall did an interesting clip on anti christ and he said that he would be on earth and in power for 7 years and at about the half way mark at 3.5 Enoch and Elias start preaching against him, this is where the real savagery of ac appears and the last 3.5 years will be hell.

diaduit

Quote from: james03 on July 14, 2022, 08:08:38 AM
QuoteI don't think the current idiots in power are remotely capable of exacting a plan that take out their enemies and sends us fleeing to the mountains.

It's a reasonable opinion, and one I used to hold.  In fact, I don't discard it.  However, after seeing mask Karens going around telling people the proper way to wear their cloth muzzle, kids getting vaxx'd, Europeans committing mass economic suicide, and goofy women and their soyboy "partner" announce their son is a girl, I'm keeping an open mind.  My opinion now is that it will be an Obama type politician.  And yeah, his prophet will perform fake miracles.  This doesn't preclude a secret enforcement arm.  Look at how the FBI has been turned into the STASI and is going around setting up false charges to any opposition to ZOG.  This is happening today, and look at our politicians.  Look what happened to some Scottish comedian who taught his girlfriends dog to do the nazi salute, in the age of Harry and Meghan.

However I don't discard the possibility of a classic strong man arising during a period of catastrophe restoring order, but blaming right wing "insurrectionists" like Trads for all the problems.  And all the sheeple clamoring to join up with him and bemoaning the days when they would gather around their flesh-pots and had full bellies.

Not written by me but all the same I am still in disbelief over what I witnessed in my normie family and friends:

i used to think things like mao's red guards and radio rwanda were from another planet and that the people around me would be immune to genocidal propaganda if it happened here but i discovered that's not true and there's something in the human psyche that will make people destroy themselves their families and their entire village if you put enough social pressure on them

Jayne

Linkedin should kick you out and so should Suscipe Domine. You are a threat to any forum of which you are a member.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Frank

in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

diaduit

Quote from: Jayne on July 19, 2022, 09:58:54 AM
Linkedin should kick you out and so should Suscipe Domine. You are a threat to any forum of which you are a member.
[/quote

I can see your bone you have with Greg on SD but how can you say the same with him on Linkedin when you are not interacting with him there.  He uses it to provide for this family, not that your opinion matters much (nor mine) but really this kind of post is purely done as a gripe and not an intellectual difference of opinion. Not very Catholic.