The Whole Truth About Fatima, Volume I: by Frere Michel de la Sainte Trinite,

Started by PrayTheRosary3, April 20, 2022, 03:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrayTheRosary3

Blessed Easter to All!

Would anyone have this book in paperback for sale? I am interested, can't seem to find it. Thanks for your help.

Viva Christo Rey!
Prayer For Souls In Purgatory: 1000 Souls Released

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, In union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family.

R. Amen.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

PrayTheRosary3

I just bought Volume 1 on ebay, after 2 months of searching, was expensive but I believe worth it.
Prayer For Souls In Purgatory: 1000 Souls Released

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, In union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family.

R. Amen.