Bishop Williamson and John Cleese have similar voices and mannerisms.

Started by Greg, March 22, 2014, 12:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Pius Papa Decimus

That is really funny. I always thought Bishop Williamson reminded me of someone. Now I know. Hahahah
Pius P.P. X

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Revixit

Quote from: Greg on March 22, 2014, 12:58:45 AM

Brilliant.  But now I'll be imagining Bp. Williamson doing "Silly Walks"  :rofl:

"I'll tell you what I want. I want a 'Last Supper' with twelve disciples, one Christ, no marsupials, no limbo dancers by Thursday lunch, or you won't get paid."

Good one, Greg.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Have Mercy On Us

zork

John Cleese and +Williamson are around the same age, as well. If only Cleese would get rid of his damn mustache, then he could really do a proper parody of +Williamson.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Revixit

Quote from: Arun on April 05, 2014, 01:45:10 AM
whoa, i wasn't expecting that ;)

Neither was I, but I suppose we should have been. 

Somebody, such as you, perhaps, really should embed the link to that skit on video.  There are sure to be several copies of it on YouTube.  I don't know how to embed video links and can't look up directions for it just now. Tempus fugit.

Oops, I forgot to hit post after I wrote this, which was just after my reply to Greg.

Revixit

Quote from: vakarian on April 19, 2014, 02:50:53 PM
John Cleese and +Williamson are around the same age, as well. If only Cleese would get rid of his damn mustache, then he could really do a proper parody of +Williamson.

Or the bishop could grow a damn mustache.  It might suit him.  Many men look better with facial hair.