"He'll never get a girlfriend, if..."

Started by Kaesekopf, April 10, 2014, 10:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erin is nice

And when I start posting links to feminist blogs or writings here, you can call me out.

LaramieHirsch

Quote from: erin is nice on April 11, 2014, 07:04:12 AM
Quote from: LaramieHirsch on April 11, 2014, 12:11:16 AM
I could point this thread towards a website that discusses the alpha male vs beta male dynamic in this society, but I the site isn't, exactly, wholesome. 

Perhaps these:

alphagameplan.blogspot.com

and there's this:

the-spearhead.com

I like 'em, at least.

You must do some spectacular mental gymnastics to justify reading that garbage as a practicing Catholic...

Not everybody lives in a happy pink bubble of niceness that blankets them from all social reality. 

The fact of the matter is that the current social paradigm has changed in the last century, courtesy of the feminist movement and all men who abdicate manhood and enjoy a new metrosexual effeminate status. 

Thanks to this shift, we now have new rules.  There are no arranged marriages.  There is no courtly love.  Now, we have the current dating scene.  Game Theory is real and observable.  Sexual Market Value is real.  And game theory even translates over into married life.  The dynamic of Game Theory was probably always there, actually, but it took this insane society of effeminate SWPLs to cause us to become aware of it. 

Poo poo it all you want, and continue to live in a rose-colored world. 

I don't know how you can have anything against these sites.  The Spearhead's titles this week seem reasonable:

-Small Dogs: Companions on the Road to Extinction
-Kirsten Dunst Offers Reasonable Opinions on Marriage, Sex Roles, is Immediately Attacked
-How Men Lost the Political Gender War, Part II
-Yale to Thin Young Woman: Fatten Up or Leave
-Clueless Anti-Tech Activists
-Gay Orthodoxy v. Tradition and Religion
-Teams vs. Herds
-Using the Fireteam as the Model for Political Activism
-Divorce Corp: A License to Steal
-A Humble Suggestion for Conservative Opponents of Same Sex Marriage
-Hanna Rosin Chimes in on Helicopter Parenting
-Feminists Promoting White Knighting in Bars
-Violent UCSB Feminist Professor Victim of "Trap"

As for Alpha Game, the headlines seem pertinent to the OP of this thread:
-The power of the Female Imperative
-Learning, but not Fast Enough
-The Female War on Consequences
-The International Gamma
-Delta Face

In which of these articles are women supposedly told to get breast implants, go to the gym, or be super thin?  Also, what is wrong with women NOT being an amorphous blob?
"Evil smells weakness, and the weak can smell evil."  -Me

"Silence is complicity."  -Me

"The most evident mark of God's anger, and the most terrible castigation He can inflict upon the world, is manifest when He permits His people to fall into the hands of a clergy who are more in name than in deed, priests who practice the cruelty of ravening wolves rather than the charity and affection of devoted shepherds. They abandon the things of God to devote themselves to the things of the world and, in their saintly calling of holiness, they spend their time in profane and worldly pursuits. When God permits such things, it is a very positive proof that He is thoroughly angry with His people and is visiting His most dreadful wrath upon them."

-Saint John Eudes

Chestertonian

Glad I met my wife when I did... Before having to deal with alpha/beta game theory BS. The dating market must be a cruel world out there. 
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

dymphnaw

7. They are smelly. It's sad that they need to be told, but some do--especially some undergrads away from home for the first time ever. If a man does not wash daily, does not wear clean clothes, does not brush his teeth, does not wash his hair, does not wear deodorant, does not put odour-eaters in his shoes, he is going to smell. And women do not like that. We really do not.

This is huge at my parish. Some days I want to just lean forward and say, "Dude, you smell like a goat who just got into the manure pile."

Arun

i think one ought to find a spouse with whom the proper dynamic is there, but thats no reason for a person to dampen themselves otherwise their true nature will come out later and cause problems.
just because, for example, the dynamic between a lot of men and a woman like, for example, ronda rousey or cris cyborg might be a bit unbalanced doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of men also who would hold the proper dynamic in a relationship with somebody like that. for those who can't if they still want an mma woman that's not a "threat" there's always gina carano XD

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Arun

Quote from: dymphnaw on April 14, 2014, 09:43:03 AM
7. They are smelly. It's sad that they need to be told, but some do--especially some undergrads away from home for the first time ever. If a man does not wash daily, does not wear clean clothes, does not brush his teeth, does not wash his hair, does not wear deodorant, does not put odour-eaters in his shoes, he is going to smell. And women do not like that. We really do not.

This is huge at my parish. Some days I want to just lean forward and say, "Dude, you smell like a goat who just got into the manure pile."

but manly men smell. after a hard day of cattle ranching, smoking pipe tobacco and dipping my lumberjack beard into hot water to make ramen, a manly man spends his evenings quietly bear gryllsing in the woods and communing with nature, eating bear shit and headbutting douglas firs over. washing and hygiene is for modernist sissyboys...

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Chestertonian

Quote from: Arun on April 14, 2014, 02:54:31 PM

but manly men smell. after a hard day of cattle ranching, smoking pipe tobacco and dipping my lumberjack beard into hot water to make ramen, a manly man spends his evenings quietly bear gryllsing in the woods and communing with nature, eating bear shit and headbutting douglas firs over. washing and hygiene is for modernist sissyboys...

I'm pretty sure during the time of the Council of Trent, people only bathed once a week so this whole "daily showering" and "twice a day tooth brushing" must be hippie Vatican II nonsense
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Arun

Quote from: Chestertonian on April 14, 2014, 03:02:08 PM
Quote from: Arun on April 14, 2014, 02:54:31 PM

I'm pretty sure during the time of the Council of Trent, people only bathed once a week so this whole "daily showering" and "twice a day tooth brushing" must be hippie Vatican II nonsense

i try and brush my teeth at least twice a month since having to have a few of them pulled though...

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Bonaventure

Is anyone dumb enough to approach a woman they like after a workout session?
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Bonaventure on April 14, 2014, 05:14:18 PM

Bro, that's when I got my pump going. 

Best time to do it.  She'll also get all my manly pheromones.  Certified gold.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Arun

Quote from: Bonaventure on April 14, 2014, 05:14:18 PM

chuck the girl on your back and start doing good mornings. when your done, introduce yourself and ask her out.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Bonaventure on April 14, 2014, 05:18:40 PM
Your pump is too puny to matter.

Right now maybe, but not in the future.  Lol
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

AugustineA

It's all pretty common sense really.. Being more of quiet guy I always got along with more talkative girls, and I could just comment were needed. I still haven't talked to anyone at my new trad. parish. Got a smile from a cute girl in a mantilla, so that was cool.

Should think of some funny Catholic pickup line. 

He has clothed me with a robe of salvation, and wrapped me in a mantle of justice, like a bridegroom adorned with a diadem. -Isaiah 61

Gardener

Quote from: AugustineA on April 15, 2014, 01:20:56 AM
It's all pretty common sense really.. Being more of quiet guy I always got along with more talkative girls, and I could just comment were needed. I still haven't talked to anyone at my new trad. parish. Got a smile from a cute girl in a mantilla, so that was cool.

Should think of some funny Catholic pickup line. 

Instead of a pickup line, how about a rejection line?

"Girl, you're sufficient, but you're not efficacious!"

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe