Member stats

Started by Jayne, December 18, 2013, 02:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Does the number of members given on the stats page subtract the people who are banned?
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Pheo

This is hardly an official answer...but I've noticed the member count go down when someone is banned.  I think it's because they're no longer listed on the member page.

Of course there's a chance it's only you and I that have noticed ;D
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Jayne

Quote from: Pheo on December 18, 2013, 04:59:35 PM
This is hardly an official answer...but I've noticed the member count go down when someone is banned.  I think it's because they're no longer listed on the member page.

Of course there's a chance it's only you and I that have noticed ;D

I appreciate your expert observations.

I daresay there are other stats watchers out there.  It's just that you and I are the only ones brave enough to come out.   ;D
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Mono no aware

I've been unable to figure it out.  Vetus Ordo is on the member list, but Petertherock and Ben are not. 

All three, I believe, are perma-banned.  :cry:

Ancilla Domini

Quote from: Mr Brocklehurst on December 18, 2013, 07:45:41 PM
I've been unable to figure it out.  Vetus Ordo is on the member list, but Petertherock and Ben are not. 

Vetus is just exceptional.  :)

Gardener

Quote from: Mr Brocklehurst on December 18, 2013, 07:45:41 PM

Vetus Ordo has never been officially abrogated, despite some erroneous beliefs therefore to or thereto fore, or something. Formumum Pontificum #19.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Ancilla Domini

Correction: Vetus is extraordinary.  :)

Mono no aware

I'm glad Vetus was able to get in just a few more posts over the 500 mark before the axe came down.  Better to be a Wachtmeister forever than a Korporal.