To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Ulrich Von Lichtenstein on April 13, 2016, 04:03:23 PM
Does not "fun" describe something active, whereas a film is passive? I do not understand this "fun movie". Is this term common?

Enjoyable movie?  Must be my lazy English...  :lol:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 13, 2016, 04:15:01 PM
Quote from: Ulrich Von Lichtenstein on April 13, 2016, 04:03:23 PM
Does not "fun" describe something active, whereas a film is passive? I do not understand this "fun movie". Is this term common?

Enjoyable movie?  Must be my lazy English...  :lol:

No, I like learning new ways of using English. It is quite an interesting language, people use it quite differently around the world.

red solo cup

**Warning**
The following video may contain syncopated rhythms, rock and roll, jumping jive and or degenerate be bop music.
Women, children, the faint of heart and Ulrich should look away.

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Quote from: red solo cup on April 15, 2016, 02:13:47 PM
          **Warning**
The following video may contain syncopated rhythms, rock and roll, jumping jive and or degenerate be bop music.
Women, children, the faint of heart and Ulrich should look away.

Put that away, quickly, before the kids start wearing zoot suits and lounging around in alleyways!

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

dymphna17

Hubby and I wanted to do something special for our 35th wedding anniversary on the 25th of this month.  And it just so happens these guys are in town on the 26th.  Guess who got tickets!!!  I can't wait!!!!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Fb3W0d1Wo[/yt]
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

red solo cup

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

red solo cup

Prayerful

The Horslips mixed beautiful traditional music with 70s Rock, also this vid has a fine vista of the city of Dublin, c. 1973. It could only have that as it was atop the Sam Stephenson designed Central Bank.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Prayerful

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.