Started by Bonaventure, May 10, 2024, 12:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TradGranny

Quote from: Heinrich on May 10, 2024, 05:04:32 PM
Quote from: Bonaventure on May 10, 2024, 04:29:16 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on May 10, 2024, 04:28:25 PM
Quote from: Bonaventure on May 10, 2024, 02:12:12 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on May 10, 2024, 02:08:46 PMJayne

As she said, "not posting" because she is mad and blames a bunch of anonymous personae on an Internet forum for a 60+ year old grown man not following mainstream medical advice and supposedly dying of Coof.

In her mind the forum is responsible for his death. We put a virtual gun to his head and told him "take the ivermectin, don't get the jab."

I did not know this. What grown man? I thought she was too embarrassed due to her absolute fail on the vaccine stance.

Mike Mac

OK. Let's back up. I know Mike passed a few years ago– :pray2: –, but when did she say anti vaxxers were blame for his death?

Please don't fall into the trap of using the manipulative terms of the enemy. "Anti-vaxxers" conflates two groups: 1) the group that opposes all vaccines and 2) the group that chose to be part of the control group instead of the experimental group for the untested mRNA genetic manipulation experiment.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

LausTibiChriste

As she said, "not posting" because she is mad and blames a bunch of anonymous personae on an Internet forum for a 60+ year old grown man not following mainstream medical advice and supposedly dying of Coof.

In her mind the forum is responsible for his death. We put a virtual gun to his head and told him "take the ivermectin, don't get the jab."

I did not know this. What grown man? I thought she was too embarrassed due to her absolute fail on the vaccine stance.

Mike Mac

OK. Let's back up. I know Mike passed a few years ago– :pray2: –, but when did she say anti vaxxers were blame for his death?

https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=28973.msg596458#msg596458

One instance among many.

I wonder if she'll ever publicly repent now that even the vaxx companies are admitting their death drug does exactly what it's intended to - kill.

Doubt it tho, being a Jew and all...
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

diaduit

Bonaventure

Mike Mac

Quote from: Jayne on October 23, 2022, 03:43:50 PM
Quote from: Baylee on October 23, 2022, 02:27:53 PMDo you know what the cause of death was?

This forum is full of posts in which people assume that deaths were due to vaccine reactions with no evidence of any kind, but for this you expect evidence.

Mike was at very high risk for Covid, because of his age and medical conditions and he had Covid symptoms, so that is pretty likely.  Also, he apparently took unregulated Ivermectin rather than seeking real medical treatment for his final illness.  I think it is pretty reasonable to blame SD group think for his death.

There was no good reason that Mike should have abstained from getting a Covid vaccine.  Nobody with the authority to do so has said that this is not morally permissible.  But this idea is part of the SD hive mind and Mike drank the Kool-Aid here.

I thought that when Greg was in hospital with Covid receiving Last Rites and everybody praying for him to survive, this would get through to people.  But it's like it never happened. Soon you all were back to the same old ridiculous talking points.

Anti-vaxxers are a danger to society.  I know people here like to see themselves are martyrs to a cause, but you are killers.  You deserve everything that happens to you.  I am looking forward to it.

Quote from: Jayne on October 23, 2022, 04:38:25 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on October 23, 2022, 04:00:41 PMDid he die of covid, or from taking the Ivermectin? We'll probably never know.

Mike was a clear case of somebody who should have gotten vaccinated and didn't.  That is true whether he died of Covid or not.

And he should not have been trying to treat himself, whether or not the Ivermectin harmed him. 

This forum is full of stupid, potentially harmful, statements about Covid from ignorant people who should just shut up.

Quote from: Jayne on October 23, 2022, 04:44:44 PM
Quote from: The Curt Jester on October 23, 2022, 04:40:32 PMJayne, do you remember all the times you chastised Greg and other people for saying similar things? How it's uncharitable and all that? I'm sure you do.

Nobody here gives a fuck about charity so why should I bother?   

Quote from: Jayne on October 24, 2022, 12:52:11 AMI did not change.  The forum changed.  I joined a traditional Catholic forum but it turned into an anti-vaxx forum.  One that does not tolerate those who question its ideology. 

It is actually pretty normal for people to respond to grief with anger and blame.  So yeah, I was raging in the first hours after learning about Mike's death and was not especially rational. 

But I am not sorry.  It brought home to me that I really don't belong here any more.  This is not something that is fixable with more active moderation.  I don't have time to dig through all the garbage here to find the posts of the handful of posters I still respect enough to read.   

This is not a Catholic forum and it does not help me to be a better Catholic.  There is no reason for me to be here.  I cannot imagine circumstances in which I would want to post here again.  So I suppose this is not a break, but goodbye.   

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

LausTibiChriste

She'll be back, she needs the spotlight.

Which is fine, I could use a break.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Bonaventure

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on May 11, 2024, 12:03:35 PM

Mike Mac

https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=28973.msg596458#msg596458

One instance among many.

I wonder if she'll ever publicly repent now that even the vaxx companies are admitting their death drug does exactly what it's intended to - kill.

Doubt it tho, being a Jew and all...

She has been consistently on the "wrong side" during almost every big controversy on tradistani fora since she has had an online presence.

I do not remember her stance during LauraBookWorm, or if she was there.

I remember that she had her husband post on FE as "NOtard" and it was in a provocative way. Almost trolling.

Was wrong about Tim/Impy. Tried to spin that she wasn't but posts on Cathinfo proved otherwise.

Was wrong when we initially decided to start this forum. tmw89 was vehemently against allowing her to join and perhaps I could have lent my voice to his side.

Despite my agreeing with most of her takes on certain issues and measures that happened from 2020-22, I did not keyboard warrior about it and don't really discuss it.

Reminds me of something my mother did. During Coof, went into a sede chapel (of the "Nine,") masked up.

Of course, she was the only person there with a mask. The people in the pews were laughing at her, mocking her "it's just the flu, masks don't work, etc."

I remember telling her "ma wtf did you expect!?!"

In light of her posting history from the late 2000s to recently, my view of her has changed as a hard headed but good willed woman to an agente provacatrice. Combine that with ethnic heritage, and such remarks are like grave to a Calvinist, irresistible.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Greg

Gotta love the sedes.  Big balls.

Were any sedes taken in by the con even for a minute?

The SPPX went along for a few weeks in most places I am familiar with then the lightbulb went on.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Bonaventure

Quote from: Greg on May 12, 2024, 11:44:14 PMGotta love the sedes.  Big balls.

Were any sedes taken in by the con even for a minute?

The SPPX went along for a few weeks in most places I am familiar with then the lightbulb went on.

You've been to that chapel, too.