Is Anyone into the Fr. Alfred Kunz Murder?

Started by Elizabeth, March 20, 2019, 08:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Non Nobis

Martin,  are you paging through the entire series and clicking on each chapter's link to a podcast?

I found you can click here:  https://audioboom.com/posts/7116301-season-three-the-devil-you-know?playlist_direction=forward, play one podcast (the 1st one, not the most recent one), and then use the "Next" link to get straight to the next podcast in the series, without navigating through pages of text. Probably you are doing what amounts to this.

The "Top Episodes" listed on the right are mostly (all?) for a different season, so don't click on them.

Normally I would just read the series (and I probably will) but I decided to try the podcasts while I am doing dishes etc.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Elizabeth

So has anyone heard the 911 call made by the teacher who found Father?  It raised my suspicions to put it mildly. 
(I haven't completed the series, so no idea if this person is cleared of suspicion.)

martin88nyc

Quote from: Non Nobis on March 23, 2019, 10:32:47 PM
Martin,  are you paging through the entire series and clicking on each chapter's link to a podcast?

I found you can click here:  https://audioboom.com/posts/7116301-season-three-the-devil-you-know?playlist_direction=forward, play one podcast (the 1st one, not the most recent one), and then use the "Next" link to get straight to the next podcast in the series, without navigating through pages of text. Probably you are doing what amounts to this.

The "Top Episodes" listed on the right are mostly (all?) for a different season, so don't click on them.

Normally I would just read the series (and I probably will) but I decided to try the podcasts while I am doing dishes etc.
Yes I downloaded the series using an app. I got all 9 episodes
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Elizabeth

The cult member psycho who stole all of those statues and items from churches and priests only got probation.  What a mess.

martin88nyc

I really enjoyed listening to these podcasts. are there any other like these out there?
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Elizabeth

martin88nyc

Quote from: Elizabeth on March 29, 2019, 12:06:17 PM
Hi Martin, who do you think did it?
I am not sure. I think none of the suspects although the guy who lied about his knife and face wounds sticks out.   

Elizabeth

The information and anecdotes about Jackson and Fr. Fiore are very troubling.  Especially the bogus voice stress test. If what is reported is true, it only proves Church Doctor St. Peter Damian's claim that sodomy pollutes everything.

Dominica

I think this was a professional job.  An amateur would have been sloppy and caught long ago.

This Pulvermacher they are talking about - is he a relative of Father Carl and the late "Pius XIII"?

Dominica

Quote from: Elizabeth on March 30, 2019, 07:37:51 AM
The information and anecdotes about Jackson and Fr. Fiore are very troubling.  Especially the bogus voice stress test. If what is reported is true, it only proves Church Doctor St. Peter Damian's claim that sodomy pollutes everything.
Do you have a link?

Elizabeth

Hi Dominica~ I think it was the final episode or next to last in the podcast series.
I thought professional, also.  But, I am sure that sociopaths who lead double lives and have lots of money in fact ARE professionals at perpetrating and concealing violent and non-violent crimes without ever getting caught.