Roman Catholic Faithful is back

Started by Mr. Mysterious, September 11, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Mysterious

You read that correctly. In lieu of recent developments over McCarrick et al Stephen Brady is reviving his watchdog group.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/abbott/180909
"Take courage! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Lynne

Quote from: Mr. Mysterious on September 11, 2018, 12:38:01 PM
You read that correctly. In lieu of recent developments over McCarrick et al Stephen Brady is reviving his watchdog group.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/abbott/180909

Wow! Excellent.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Larry

"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

TradGranny

He was sounding the alarm long before most people believed such things were possible. God bless and protect him. Both Father Fiore and Father Martin died as a result of working with or on the same issues RCF was working on. Was Father Kunz working with them also?
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Mr. Mysterious

Quote from: TradGranny on September 11, 2018, 01:49:57 PM
He was sounding the alarm long before most people believed such things were possible. God bless and protect him. Both Father Fiore and Father Martin died as a result of working with or on the same issues RCF was working on. Was Father Kunz working with them also?

Yes he was.

Xavier

Wow, how wonderful to hear this. We had a prayer thread for him just recently.Link Isn't it amazing how quickly God hears our prayers? Hope Mr. Brady continues the good work he has been doing.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Traditionallyruralmom

My lack of faith was in part sponsored by the heretical priests of this location.  I was in the Joliet diocese growing up, but in DuPage, smashed right up there by the Chicago diocese.  My priest when I made my first communion did not require confession.  Absurd.  I returned to this parish about 11 years ago not long after I converted.  It was a complete "spirit of vatican 2" spectacle filled with pretty rocks in glasses on the "altar", the pews moved into an awkward circle, the old sanctuary filled with plants and the tabernacle shoved somewhere in the corner behind more plants, "servers" in football jerseys and ladies handing me what I thought was Jesus and saying "YOU are the body of Christ"....

I pray for the safety of those involved in RCF.  I know a bunch of faithful who lived through the Fr Kunz murder  :(
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

TradGranny

Quote from: Traditionallyruralmom on September 13, 2018, 09:42:41 AM
My lack of faith was in part sponsored by the heretical priests of this location.  I was in the Joliet diocese growing up, but in DuPage, smashed right up there by the Chicago diocese.  My priest when I made my first communion did not require confession.  Absurd.  I returned to this parish about 11 years ago not long after I converted.  It was a complete "spirit of vatican 2" spectacle filled with pretty rocks in glasses on the "altar", the pews moved into an awkward circle, the old sanctuary filled with plants and the tabernacle shoved somewhere in the corner behind more plants, "servers" in football jerseys and ladies handing me what I thought was Jesus and saying "YOU are the body of Christ"....

I pray for the safety of those involved in RCF.  I know a bunch of faithful who lived through the Fr Kunz murder  :(

They are truly brave Catholic souls to have lived through the murder of Father Kunz and still choose to expose the truth.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Mr. Mysterious