Author Topic: Good Morning!!  (Read 210724 times)

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: Good Morning!!
« Reply #4575 on: June 10, 2018, 09:41:37 AM »
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
  • all aboard the "struggle bus"
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #4576 on: June 10, 2018, 07:12:27 PM »
Not much to say, Orate? Lol.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #4577 on: June 11, 2018, 09:25:00 AM »
GOOD MORNING! Beat you Orate!  ;) :whistling: 8)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #4578 on: June 11, 2018, 09:34:54 AM »
LOL Carleen!  For that have some corn on the cob!

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

The following users thanked this post: Carleendiane

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #4579 on: June 11, 2018, 09:43:09 AM »
Corn on the Cobb used to be a favorite around my house!

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #4580 on: June 12, 2018, 12:14:10 PM »

Granddaughters and son are supposed to come over and clean my carpets today.  Son is still sleeping.  I'm assuming Granddaughters are too.  But hopefully, this afternoon sometime.   ;D

Have a lovely day everyone!

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #4581 on: June 12, 2018, 01:08:51 PM »
Husband just cleaned our carpets. Lidya's sleepers were getting pretty grubby. Didn't realize how much crap the wood burner was depositing  on my carpets. Wood burner is in the basement, but the vents carry it up.

A good day to all. Orate, hope you do get your carpets  cleaned. Smells so good after that!

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #4582 on: June 13, 2018, 10:06:39 AM »
Good mornimg everyone! Gotta get productive here. This day could so easily be wasted. Not  gonna do it!

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #4583 on: June 13, 2018, 10:33:25 AM »

Well as healthy as I can expect to be, anyway. ;)

Half the carpet is clean! Yay!!!  Girls coming back today to finish the rest.  Got a bit accomplished myself yesterday!  Got the kitchen clean--well almost--all by myself.

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #4584 on: June 13, 2018, 10:49:43 AM »
Oh! And I almost forgot....

The following users thanked this post: Elizabeth

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #4585 on: June 14, 2018, 09:27:09 AM »

Happy Flag Day everyone!

Carpet is cleaned!  Now must wait til Saturday for furniture to be returned to its place.  That's the next time son and grandson are free at the same time.  LOL

Oh the price we pay for cleanliness--which of course, is next to Godliness.  ;)  Wonder where that saying originated?  Well let's see...

Cleanliness is next to godliness. Being clean is a sign of spiritual purity or goodness, as in Don't forget to wash your ears—cleanliness is next to godliness. This phrase was first recorded in a sermon by John Wesley in 1778, but the idea is ancient, found in Babylonian and Hebrew religious.

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #4586 on: June 14, 2018, 10:51:12 AM »
Thank you, Orate! Nice pic.

All I know is clean house makes me more peaceful!

GOOD MORNING ALL! Except Servus. Good nite, Servus!

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #4587 on: June 15, 2018, 09:03:34 AM »
Good Morning! A beautiful day here. Let's see if I will use it well. I Do want to get to the garden. What about you? What are guys planning for today?

Have a good one!

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #4588 on: Today at 10:48:22 AM »
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Blessing to all you dads out there! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family.

Good morning! Hot as blazes here. Already. Thank God for air conditioning!

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #4589 on: Today at 03:30:18 PM »

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Blessing to all you dads out there! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family.

Good morning! Hot as blazes here. Already. Thank God for air conditioning!

Ditto on all of the above!

Sorry I haven't posted in the last several days.  My son and his fiance were in from Michigan.  They and their dog kept me quite busy.  He is a puppy and our dog is an old man.  They got along as long as they kept their distance from each other.  My job was to make that happen! LOL