Whistleblower - Vaccine Payment System - New Zealand

Started by josh987654321, December 03, 2023, 06:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josh987654321

Here - https://www.bitchute.com/video/5oaG0zTzGP9v/

Also here - https://revolver.news/2023/11/covid-vaccine-database-administrator-goes-rogue-reveals-how-many-people-actually-died-from-pfizer-jab/

Very interesting, nevertheless, according to recent news here from Liz Gunn - https://www.bitchute.com/video/YJZ2IcakyRhm/

The whistleblower is currently getting arrested or raided, which is a sure sign he is legit if so, but we will wait and see, definitely keen to keep an eye on this situation as it unfolds. Difficult to find much on it currently IMO.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

diaduit

He sounds Irish who has lived abroad for many years.  Where is his name????

Lynne

From another blogger's post on this,

Over the last two days, Steve's tweets and the M.O.A.R video started getting a lot of attention on Twitter. The video features a tearful, then-anonymous whistleblower (Barry Young) who explained he was the original Oracle database administrator who setup the government's vaccine health system during the pandemic. As part of his job, he routinely saw the 'line level' patient jab data.

Young explained in the video that he became horrified watching the jab deaths mounting in the database — and being concealed by authorities — and so he finally decided to release the data to the public.

The critical fact about the Young Data, the information that nobody has yet been able access (apart from shady bureaucrats in ultra-classified SCIFs at the CDC), is that it included both specific vaccination records and patients' dates of death. Having those two data points finally allows for statistical comparisons between shot status and subsequent death (regardless of cause).

Believe it or not, no health agency anywhere in the world has ever released that kind of data, even by anonymizing patient information.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/lost-in-new-zealand-sunday-december
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

clau clau

First they came for the Oracle Database Administrators ... 

:toth: 

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Greg

Again the patchiness of the deaths squeezed into a few batches and orders of magnitude higher in those batches and the fact that it only killed 1% of people overall suggests this is incompetency rather than conspiracy.

Or rather, there IS A CONSPIRACY and it is for governments and medical establishment to not let members of the public peak behind the curtain to see what a bunch of incompetents and terrible senior managers they are.  I don't doubt that the inclusion of women in middle and senior management positions over the last 20-40 years has made this even worse than it used to be.

This is my observation of 30 years plus in the corporate world.  You don't question decisions, you go alone to get along.  "Leaders" are never willing to have their decisions questioned or reverse engineered when they are proven wrong later. They always blame other factors and there are several reasons for this.

1.  It is much harder to lead with this openness and transparency.
2.  It requires a high degree of trust.  That does not exist today.
3.  If you are lazy or negligent you are quickly found out.
4.  If there is no God, heaven or hell, then provided you side with the establishment there is almost zero chance you can lose.

This song is SO very accurate.

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

diaduit

So how is it batch no1 with the highest number vaccinated from and highest percentage of deaths only dosed a couple of hundred and then say batch 8 has thousands of doses and a high percentage of deaths. I thought batches had set amount of doses so his table doesn't make sense to me. Pharma plans and makes batches in even numbers to cut out waste, I don't get this.

Greg

If the vaccine is made outside of New Zealand and allocated (flown in by air and stored) then they would get the amount Pfizer, or whoever allocated those proportions, sent them.

So batch sized would not be the same,
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Francisco Javier

As time has gone on, I have been more and more convinced that mRNA shots were a mass experiment for the 'benefit' of humanity.

What do I mean? The mRNA used in the shots is somewhat analogous to letters making up a word. There are 20 amino acids that the mRNA can code for, and you can combine these 20 different letters together in nearly infinite ways (just as you can rearrange 26 letters to form nearly infinite combinations of sentences - few will make sense, but some convey something quite meaningful).

So, if I were an evil elite desiring to live to forever, I have perfect opportunity to use different batches to test different proteins of interest - some might cause longer lives, some might reduce risks of heart attacks, some might make children smarter, some might cause strokes or heart attacks (but you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs). But there's no way of knowing which different proteins might be useful without clinical trials and good data collection - which you could really only get on a population level with mass forced vaccination and mRNA distribution infrastructure which didn't exist before the pandemic.

Rereading what I wrote above is not as clear as I would have liked, so let me rephrase:

Imagine you're an evil elite silicon valley transhumanist who wants to propel human evolution forward, avoid meeting your maker as long as possible, but not risk your own precious self in experiments. You have 1000 interesting possible drugs in the 'maybe that might work' class, but no real good in vivo evidence for any of them. Mass mRNA vaccinations allows you to test all 1,000 structures of interest and get good longitudinal data on whether or not these proteins extend life or reduce heart attacks or cause strokes.

So you give 1,000 different proteins in 1,000 different lots, and maybe in 5 years you'll notice that 800 lots were basically nothing, 190 were outright harmful and dangerous, and 9 beneficial, and 1 was the elixir of life you have been searching for. With all the boosters you can mix and match.

It's really the perfect way to conduct mass experiments and if these people haven't done this already, I hope they don't take my ideas to heart. I also don't think I've ever seen anyone quite explain it this way but this would be an extremely elegant (if evil) system for conducting mass experiments.

Acolyte

Quote from: Francisco Javier on December 04, 2023, 11:08:15 PMAs time has gone on, I have been more and more convinced that mRNA shots were a mass experiment for the 'benefit' of humanity.

What do I mean? The mRNA used in the shots is somewhat analogous to letters making up a word. There are 20 amino acids that the mRNA can code for, and you can combine these 20 different letters together in nearly infinite ways (just as you can rearrange 26 letters to form nearly infinite combinations of sentences - few will make sense, but some convey something quite meaningful).

So, if I were an evil elite desiring to live to forever, I have perfect opportunity to use different batches to test different proteins of interest - some might cause longer lives, some might reduce risks of heart attacks, some might make children smarter, some might cause strokes or heart attacks (but you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs). But there's no way of knowing which different proteins might be useful without clinical trials and good data collection - which you could really only get on a population level with mass forced vaccination and mRNA distribution infrastructure which didn't exist before the pandemic.

Rereading what I wrote above is not as clear as I would have liked, so let me rephrase:

Imagine you're an evil elite silicon valley transhumanist who wants to propel human evolution forward, avoid meeting your maker as long as possible, but not risk your own precious self in experiments. You have 1000 interesting possible drugs in the 'maybe that might work' class, but no real good in vivo evidence for any of them. Mass mRNA vaccinations allows you to test all 1,000 structures of interest and get good longitudinal data on whether or not these proteins extend life or reduce heart attacks or cause strokes.

So you give 1,000 different proteins in 1,000 different lots, and maybe in 5 years you'll notice that 800 lots were basically nothing, 190 were outright harmful and dangerous, and 9 beneficial, and 1 was the elixir of life you have been searching for. With all the boosters you can mix and match.

It's really the perfect way to conduct mass experiments and if these people haven't done this already, I hope they don't take my ideas to heart. I also don't think I've ever seen anyone quite explain it this way but this would be an extremely elegant (if evil) system for conducting mass experiments.

May make a good movie  :)
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

josh987654321

Quote from: Francisco Javier on December 04, 2023, 11:08:15 PMAs time has gone on

Didn't consider that, it's an interesting theory.

Although, boosters greatly complicates such a thing to the point of making it moot IMO, also they were encouraging people to mix and match brands (insanity), so to do what you're saying, you would need high quality control IMO, which would look like the 2 shots and done they originally sold us on and they wouldn't be saying you could mix and match, they'd need to know what exactly the first shot was and match it and the rollout and implementation was too generalized for that IMO.

If someone got AstraZeneca, then got a Pfizer, and even within brands, if they got Pfizer but batch number 20 for the first one and then batch 15 for the second one, then the quality control is simply not there to run such a large scale experiment like that IMO.

To do what your saying, they'd have to have all their doses from not only the same brand, but also the exact same batch, and it definitely wasn't that controlled IMO.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

josh987654321

Stupid NZ authorities just proved that the Whistleblower was telling the truth... 

Barry Young, accused of stealing Te Whatu Ora Covid-19 data, denied bail - https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/503898/barry-young-accused-of-stealing-te-whatu-ora-covid-19-data-denied-bail

As far as I'm concerned, doesn't matter what they do to him, he is already a hero and this just proves he was right. The criminals behind all this will face their day of reckoning sooner or later and people like Barry will be vindicated, so I hope he holds his head high, being judged by criminals (as evil as these) is the highest honor one could receive.

God Bless

josh987654321

https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/new-zealand-health-worker-arrested-for-leaking-covid-vaccine-data-report-says-coronavirus-pandemic-death-vax-jab-biden-trump-fauci-cdc-corona-free-speech-nz-barry-young

Quote"We take the security of our data very seriously and are extremely disappointed at this gross breach of trust by this individual and his alleged involvement in spreading harmful misinformation," Reti said, while referring to the man as a "conspiracy theorist."

Young faces up to seven years in prison for the offense. When he arrived in Wellington District Court for an initial hearing, a room of supporters rose and clapped for him, causing the judge to threaten to send them out. Young later yelled "freedom" before exiting the court.

On the face of it there was no way for me to know whether that data he revealed was accurate or not... but now they've just proved it... ironic.

God Bless