Need question ideas

Started by Heinrich, May 11, 2019, 09:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

I am a partner on Quora. I get paid to write questions. Seriously. But I want this to become an evangelization opportunity now. I have asked some good earning questions about education, travel, and general history. My recent question on violence towards pro lifers is getting the pro death crowd quite riled. I want to be true, but accurate and Charitable. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please know that each question is itemized by earning. So any question used that I got from here that earned money would be donated to my parish or a pro life organization.

Thanks!

www.Quora.com

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

mikemac

Question 1.

Have you seen the new movie 'Unplanned' yet?  It looks good.  Here's the official trailer.

Question 2.

If you have seen the new movie 'Unplanned' can you post a small review of it?
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source