100 and beyond

Started by poche, May 09, 2013, 02:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poche

I wasn't sure what catagory to put this under so here it is.

We may be obsessed with looking younger, but we're in awe of the people who live to see their 100th birthdays and beyond. To what do these centenarians attribute their long, long lives? The answers may surprise you.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/odd-tricks-people-who-lived-past-100-swear-by-184109562.html

Lyubov

If anyone is interested in peculiar longevity theories, take a look at the work of Soviet scientists under Stalin. It is a fascinating topic involving Martians, decapitated dogs, fermented milk, baking soda, and a peculiar serum derived from the blood of a rabbit and the spleen of a human corpse.
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Lyubov on May 09, 2013, 09:57:10 AM
If anyone is interested in peculiar longevity theories, take a look at the work of Soviet scientists under Stalin. It is a fascinating topic involving Martians, decapitated dogs, fermented milk, baking soda, and a peculiar serum derived from the blood of a rabbit and the spleen of a human corpse.

Martians?

The yahoo article was great.  If I predict correctly-  based on the information in the article, I'm going to live to be one hundred and seventy five.  Chocolate, booze, and bacon for the win.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Kaesekopf

I still don't know why you had me watch that.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

OCLittleFlower

Quote from: Kaesekopf on May 09, 2013, 11:00:27 AM

I still don't know why you had me watch that.

Okay, now we need a link.   :tongue:
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.