Ban the Person Above

Started by Angelorum, August 15, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neopelagianus

Quote from: PatienceAndLove on October 24, 2014, 07:47:02 PM
Quote from: Neopelagianus on October 24, 2014, 06:39:08 AM
Banned for criticizing his lack of a signature line.

Neopelagianus

Banned here as well as there because I can

Banned for banning me here and on FE at the same time.

Neopelagianus
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Neopelagianus

Quote from: Basilios on October 25, 2014, 10:07:24 AM
Banned for being a brony  >:(

Banned for having a sepia-toned avatar and for not being a brony.

Neopelagianus
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

PatienceAndLove

Quote from: Neopelagianus on October 25, 2014, 10:34:35 AM
Quote from: Basilios on October 25, 2014, 10:07:24 AM
Banned for being a brony  >:(

Banned for having a sepia-toned avatar and for not being a brony.

Neopelagianus

banned for whining about being banned on multiple forums
You can only come to the morning through the shadows -JRR Tolkien
The burned hand teaches best - JRR Tolkien

Neopelagianus

I ban you from FE, SD, Cathinfo, ABL Forums, Ignis Ardens and TD.

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

PatienceAndLove

Quote from: Neopelagianus on October 25, 2014, 11:09:06 PM

Neopelagianus

Banned for banning me from forums I don't belong to, nor even knew about!

Neopelagianus

Quote from: PatienceAndLove on October 26, 2014, 06:01:37 PM
Quote from: Neopelagianus on October 25, 2014, 11:09:06 PM

Neopelagianus

Banned for banning me from forums I don't belong to, nor even knew about!

I did that to make sure you are banned from every Catholic forum except Catholic Answers as much as possible.

Banned for being ignorant about the existence of other Catholic forums.

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Kaesekopf

Banned for a boring game with little variation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

PatienceAndLove

Quote from: Kaesekopf on October 27, 2014, 06:49:40 AM
Banned for a boring game with little variation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Banned for having a grumpy Scot as an avatar

Angelorum

Banned for not using spaces in your username :P
"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

PatienceAndLove

Quote from: Angelorum on October 27, 2014, 04:15:39 PM
Banned for not using spaces in your username :P

Banned for demanding use of spaces in screen names

Chestertonian

bannrfor
looking at me sidewayes
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Neopelagianus

Banned for not being a Crusader.

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

PatienceAndLove

Quote from: Neopelagianus on October 27, 2014, 10:16:03 PM
Banned for not being a Crusader.

Neopelagianus

Banned for having a screen name I don't know how to pronounce

Neopelagianus

Banned for being illiterate.

It is pronounced as: Ni-yo-pe-la-ji-ya-nus

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

AngloFalcon

Banned for giving an explanation that just makes him look suspicious.