Pointless thread

Started by devoutchristian, December 07, 2013, 10:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albis

And I'm a Scottish thistle,  prickly !

Oldavid

;D This thread could the most interesting one on the forum.
Ora pro nobis peccatoribus

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Oldavid on December 09, 2013, 06:48:44 AM
;D This thread could the most interesting one on the forum.
Till you showed up posting incoherently about the price of cheese on the moon.
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

devoutchristian

so please post posts that have as little as possible to do with the other posts in the thread, so no quoting
Modernism! Modernism! All is modernism (even if its not)!

"For Catholics, nothing will remove the authority of the Second Council of Nicaea, where it condemns those who dare, after the impious fashion of heretics to deride ecclesiastical traditions, ... or to endeavor by malice or craft to overthrow any one of the legitimate traditions of the Catholic Church. " --Pope St. Pius X (1903-1914), Encyclical Letter Pascendi Dominici Gregis, September 8, 1907

An excerpt from the works of Martin Luther:

"bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep"

Quote from: the Council of TrentCANON VII.--If any one saith, that the ceremonies, vestments, and outward signs, which the Catholic Church makes use of in the celebration of masses, are incentives to impiety, rather than offices of piety; let him be anathema.

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: devoutchristian on December 09, 2013, 09:38:07 PM
so please post posts that have as little as possible to do with the other posts in the thread, so no quoting
This post has little to do with the previous one

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

devoutchristian

When in doubt, ignore the trolls.
Modernism! Modernism! All is modernism (even if its not)!

"For Catholics, nothing will remove the authority of the Second Council of Nicaea, where it condemns those who dare, after the impious fashion of heretics to deride ecclesiastical traditions, ... or to endeavor by malice or craft to overthrow any one of the legitimate traditions of the Catholic Church. " --Pope St. Pius X (1903-1914), Encyclical Letter Pascendi Dominici Gregis, September 8, 1907

An excerpt from the works of Martin Luther:

"bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep"

Quote from: the Council of TrentCANON VII.--If any one saith, that the ceremonies, vestments, and outward signs, which the Catholic Church makes use of in the celebration of masses, are incentives to impiety, rather than offices of piety; let him be anathema.

tradne4163

Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Take any post I write with a grain of salt. I've been wrong before, and can be again

C.Z.

The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people" - G.K. Chesterton.

"To be able to speak the Truth and yet remain silent is to draw down the anger of God" - St. Justin Martyr

voxxpopulisuxx

There a certain amount of wealth it will actually destroy it man Having too much too much and too much Getting more and more and more is bad... And the point is...LESS

911!

Spooky

verenaerin

Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk.

per_passionem_eius

Less is NOT MORE.  (I'm looking at you, Mies van der Rohe.)

(Pray that I may refrain from making points.)

Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the Catholic Faith.

http://fatherfeeney.wordpress.com/

drummerboy

I'm thinking how awesome it would be to start a fax-dating service.  We have internet and phone dating, somewhere along the way an entrepreneur needs to step in to fill the gap.

So keep your fax machine well stocked with paper! :o :tongue:
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

drummerboy

I have too much time on my hands if I'm posting stupid pointless stuff in a pointless stuff thread
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

voxxpopulisuxx

trying to debate psudo atheists

911!