Pro-aborts use Satanic chant at Texas Capitol

Started by Adeodatus, July 03, 2013, 11:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adeodatus

The pro-aborts are now out in the open about whom they support:

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/07/02/Pro-Aborts-Chant-Hail-Satan-At-Texas-State-Capitol-As-Pro-Lifers-Sing-Amazing-Grace

It was even caught on video. Not that we doubted it, but it is good to get this out there and show them up for who they are.
¡Viva Cristo Rey!
Sh'ma Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai E?ad

Spooky

I was just about to post about this. Yep, the mask has come off and they're not even trying to hide who they serve now.

Habitual_Ritual

couldn't really make it out in the video sadly
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Heinrich

Just as Schiff and Morgan gave money to Trotsky to give to freed felon and criminals in Mother Russia, there are sinister moneyed interests behind these professional protestors.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

red solo cup

Everything is bigger in Texas. Including the jerks.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

The Harlequin King

Quote from: Bonaventure on July 03, 2013, 02:31:29 PM
I would expect this in CA, not Texas.

In many ways, Texas is just a microcosm of the US in general. I believe more Texans are against abortion than not, but the pro-aborts are a very vocal minority. Also, you'll probably find more pro-aborts concentrated in the cities than the countryside (like America in general, I assume). Finally, though I'm just speculating here, anti-abortionists are hobbled by the fact that being pro-life is largely associated with being Republican (and therefore white and pro-mega-corporations, etc.). So that makes it hard for pro-lifers to reach out to people who might be socially conservative but are affiliated with the Democratic Party because they're seen to stand for poor people. Here, I'm thinking especially of Hispanics, but you also have those random conservative whites who are still Democrat because they think the party is still what it was in the '60s. After all, Johnson, Carter, and Clinton were all southerners.

So putting all that together, this might account for why pro-lifers aren't dwarfing their abortionist counterparts in the rallies in Texas.

mikemac

Well it looks like the line is clearly drawn now, pro-lifers for God, abortionists for satan.  At least they know who their master is.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

peanut

Gosh. I encountered a lot of aggression and venom from those people on the last pro life protest I participated in. They brought a giant sound system and started playing loud rock music while we were trying to speak. Hearing Satanic chants is a different thing altogether though.  :(
Latest article: Corporate assessment centres - deranged products of mercantile delusion: http://bit.ly/16Nq0Tf

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)