Chinese dropping like flies

Started by james03, January 23, 2020, 07:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awkwardcustomer

edit
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Kreuzritter

Quote from: christulsa on March 14, 2020, 05:05:02 PM
Quote from: Kreuzritter on March 14, 2020, 04:34:25 PM
I guess nearly everyone has sacred cows they've been reared to worship, and questioning them leads to huffs and puffs and being labelled a nutcase. Germ theory is one of the most ubiquitous.

Explain the Spanish Flu Pandemic.  Killed upwards of 50 million if not more.  Hardly a Spring-time detoxifying cleanse.

Why don't you instead explain how you come to presume a microbial pseudo-organism that was never isolated from its victims and shown to cause disease in healthy human beings to have caused the "Spanish flu". That will spare me having to "explain", that is speculate about, an event that is no longer a possible object of proper scientific analysis; but in you have to wonder why flu symptoms, under the terrain model of disease, would appear in a population that had just gone through the most devastating years of war in history, subject to gross malnutrition, extreme stress, and an environment that had been pumped full of the pollutants of the military-industrial manufacturing process, not to mention over 100,000 tonnes of deadly chemical weapons dispersed into the atmosphere, I can't help you.

The evidentiary fruit of proper scientific hypotheses is in effective technology. And still to this day, no effective flu vaccine, and no matter what doctors do or what "antivirals" they administer to you, they can't by the methods that presume a viral agent as cause shorten your suffering by one day. What a cartload of horsecrap.

martin88nyc

Whatever is in the air, on the surface, on the wall or in the sink is not responsible for what is going on around the world. Scientists and doctors have been alarming the politicians and presidents for at least 2 years now and nobody is listening. Welcome to the new 5G world. If you consider this a tin foil hat conspiracy then go back to your coronavirus tv craze.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

martin88nyc

Listen to this. seriously. everybody should know about this. There are many many other reputable scientists and doctors who talk about this new technology. milliliter waves are very dangerous
[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh8DNKmDGk0&fbclid=IwAR2jodc2NSg4sHQ786gR-52uU4thk6ZqRmUqnSdiQ0gyj4yiU3exotk9vRE[/yt]
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

james03

USA 2836 confirmed cases.  57 deaths.

Italy 21,000 cases, 1441 deaths.  Death rate at 175 today.  Better.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Xavier

The video posted: https://www.bitchute.com/video/00CkyMwWWlIM/ is well worth watching. The situation looks very dire.

Here's the article based on it: https://www.ccn.com/billionaire-whistleblower-wuhan-coronavirus-death-toll-is-over-50000/

"A Chinese billionaire and whistleblower who lives in U.S. exile says Wuhan crematoriums have burned 50,000 coronavirus victims. | Credit: Chinatopix via AP

The official coronavirus death toll in China is a little over 800. But an exiled Chinese businessman says crematoriums are leaking the real figure.

A billionaire whistleblower alleges Wuhan has crematoriums working 24/7. He claims they've cremated some 50,000 coronavirus victims.

Guo Wengui is a Chinese billionaire living in exile in the United States.

The official coronavirus death toll is some 800 people in China. The current official death toll worldwide, outside of China, is 774. But a Chinese billionaire with a history of blowing the whistle on his former government says the real figure is much higher.

Exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui recently revealed leaks from Wuhan crematoriums. He claims based on the number of bodies their furnaces are burning, the death toll could be as high as 50,000. Wengui made the bombshell allegations in an interview with former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.

Whistleblower: 1.5 Million Coronavirus Cases In China, 50,000 Coronavirus Deaths In Wuhan

He also claims to have inside information that there are 1.5 million confirmed coronavirus cases in China. Wengui is emphatic that these are not merely quarantined or "under observation" but confirmed cases of coronavirus infection:

So I got inside information. The truth is 1.5 million people is not only [an] observation, [it] is confirmed [cases]. And the number of people who have died, as the burned bodies show, [is] more than 50,000.

China has struggled to contain the coronavirus. But it has also struggled to contain public outcry against censorship and tight control of information. Dr. Li Wenliang, who sounded the alarm about the disease, succumbed to an infection and died this week. The Chinese government arrested him for blowing the whistle.

Then officials tried to suppress news of his death. Afterwards, millions of Chinese citizens saw the hashtag #IWantFreedomOfSpeech on Mandarin language social media. But the Chinese government censored that too ...

Crematoriums Are Working Overtime To Handle Coronavirus Death Toll

Wengui says there are 49 crematoriums in Wuhan, and they've been working 24/7 for 17 days. Last week, a crematorium worker identified as "Mr. Yun" told a Chinese newspaper he and co-workers have been working 24 hours a day:

Almost all staff at each funeral home in Wuhan are fully equipped, and all Wuhan cremation chambers are working 24 hours.

Mr. Yun says at his location alone, 100 body bags are required a day. The Epoch Times does have a strong anti-communist party bias, but it has not failed any fact checks in the past. And its reporting in the case of Mr. Yun was picked up by the Daily Mail.

Not all the bodies going into the Wuhan crematoriums are victims of coronavirus. There is still the usual number of deaths from other causes. But these account for a small number of the new round-the-clock pace of cremations.

One crematorium manager told a Hong Kong reporter that, in normal times, his 24 ovens were lit five days a week for four hours at a time. Now, he said, they have so many corpses to deal with that all the ovens are going around the clock.

With reports like these, and the Chinese government's history of suppressing information to maintain its idea of order, the official coronavirus figures are very questionable."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

mikemac

Quote from: martin88nyc on March 14, 2020, 06:43:39 PM
Listen to this. seriously. everybody should know about this. There are many many other reputable scientists and doctors who talk about this new technology. milliliter waves are very dangerous
[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh8DNKmDGk0&fbclid=IwAR2jodc2NSg4sHQ786gR-52uU4thk6ZqRmUqnSdiQ0gyj4yiU3exotk9vRE[/yt]

That's Dr. Magda Havas a Professor at Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario, my home stomping ground.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

mikemac

Quote from: Xavier on March 14, 2020, 12:26:53 AM
Patrick Buchanan's Article says Coronavirus may end up destroying the new world order: "It may one day be said that the coronavirus delivered the deathblow to the New World Order ... " https://buchanan.org/blog/will-the-coronavirus-kill-the-new-world-order-138281

Well Pat Buchanan does have a point though.  The corona virus is certainly putting an end to the silly idea of open borders.  And if it doesn't curtail global trade (aka globalization) it should.  That's two major blows against the New World Order in my books.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

james03

They shutdown the Masses.  So.....

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Xavier

I hope there is no tacit euthanasia practiced on the elderly as this coronavirus crisis goes on. Yet it is a tough decision. But shouldn't hospitals try to help the most critically ill patients first? Perhaps the choices that have been made thus far account for the fatality rate in Italy - 6.8% - being roughly double the world's average - 3.4%.

"The number of people infected by coronavirus in Italy has risen by around 20% in one day to 21,157 ...

The country has been put on lockdown with strict emergency measures in place to prevent the deadly bug's spread ...

Italy's ageing population leaves it in a particularly vulnerable position, with a fatality rate of 6.8% – double the World Health Organisation (WHO) estimate of 3.4% ... A document written up by a crisis management team in the city of Turin said that victims who are over 80 or in poor health could be denied beds if hospitals are overloaded with patients, the Sunday Telegraph reports."

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/14/italy-coronavirus-cases-jump-20-21000-12398751/?ito=cbshare
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Tales

It isn't euthanasia in any form if they literally do not have the capability of giving aid.  A hospital only has so many ventilators, it only has so many litres of oxygen supply, it only has so many nurses that can keep these machines operating.  The hospitals are way overloaded and so it is now a question of whom among these many critically ill patients should we use our extremely limited resources on?

abc123

Quote from: King Wenceslas on March 14, 2020, 02:19:10 PM
Quote from: Kreuzritter on March 14, 2020, 02:01:29 PM
Quote"The average age of the dead patients with coronavirus is 80.3 years; women are only the 25.8%. The average age of the deceased is much higher of that of other positive people. The mortality peak is between 80 and 89 years. Lethality, i.e. the number of deceased among the ill, is higher among the over 80", the president of the Istituto Superiore di Sanità Silvio Brusaferro explained. He added that "two patients of age lower than 40 died: one, a woman, 39 years old and with a neoplastic pathology, died in hospital; another person of 39 who died at home had some comorbidity factors, like diebetes, obesity and other ailments". The institute is always at work to confirm to what extent the coronavirus has a direct role in the deaths. "Still ander analysis are the medical records of two dead persons with no cronic diseases. However, 46% of the deceased had two or more pre-existing pathologies", Brusaferro added."

Now, they can pretend that this number of deaths in a day is unusual for flu season, but it's not. But just run some tests for markers of a virus to go along with the symptoms, without any historical data to demonstrate these markers have not always been present in the population, and you have an epidemic. And, instead of placing people who show up at hospitals sick in general wards or sending them home with some medication, you treat them as if they had ebola and place them in ICU. Then, with everyone with a sniffle now running to the hospitals out of fear generated by a media campaign, you have ICUs overflowing and give the impression of a runaway infectious disease sweeping through the population at alarming rates. For the sheeple, perception is "reality".

Spot on.

Just left Walmart. What a zoo. Sheeple cleaning out row upon row.

Insanity is rare among individuals. Insanity is the norm in the mob.

Family business has taken me to a small Pennsylvania town this weekend in the middle of nowhere.

Yesterday I went to the local grocery store and the entire town was there. The toilet paper: gone. The cleaning supply aisle: empty. One of the workers brought a box of disinfectant wipes from the back and just handed them out to the zombie like mob descending on him when they saw.

Now for the facts. There are 47 supposed cases in total in PA with ZERO in the county I'm in. I guarantee that around here your chances of dying of opioid overdose is many hundreds of times higher than even contracting "coronavirus."

If any personal good has come from this it certainly has clarified in my eyes just how much power the media has in forming public opinion and behavior. Just keep feeding the masses fear and uncertainty on a 24 hour news cycle and: presto....instant, mindless mob behavior.

EDIT:
Incidently, the large and well stocked produce section where you can buy organic, nutrient rich food...yeah...nobody in that section. But the frozen food aisle sure was getting hit.

diaduit

I'm staying home today, my 5 year old has a cough, its a strange sounding one.  My daughter had a sore throat last Sunday (kept her home on her own) and she said the main thing about it was that it felt cold when she breathed in, no other symptoms though.  So because its different to the 'norm' I'm going to self isolate for another week. 

I actually can't trust my local mass centre to behave properly.  A few are offended that the St Patricks day party is cancelled by the priest, arguing that we should trust in God, obviously yes but you still don't get to throw caution to the wind.  If you're miffed that the party was cancelled and you think the world is over reacting, how can I trust you to actually stay at home if you do feel sick.  I know talking to one trad whose spouse was at home with the kids last Sunday, as the spouse had flu symptoms along with shortness of breath (classic Covid 19) and their kids have runny noses, rolled their eyes about the virus and said we'll all be coming to mass next sunday when spouse is feeling better.  What would you do?
I'm praying here all morning to make sure that fear is not driving my decision to stay at home but also I am certain that keeping my kids at home is the right thing to do for today.  I think I'll go to resistance mass next sunday because their priest is taking this seriously, he is offering mass but told everyone to not hang around after while at my mass centre biddies haven't a care in the world.

diaduit

Quote from: abc123 on March 15, 2020, 03:25:33 AM
Quote from: King Wenceslas on March 14, 2020, 02:19:10 PM
Quote from: Kreuzritter on March 14, 2020, 02:01:29 PM
Quote"The average age of the dead patients with coronavirus is 80.3 years; women are only the 25.8%. The average age of the deceased is much higher of that of other positive people. The mortality peak is between 80 and 89 years. Lethality, i.e. the number of deceased among the ill, is higher among the over 80", the president of the Istituto Superiore di Sanità Silvio Brusaferro explained. He added that "two patients of age lower than 40 died: one, a woman, 39 years old and with a neoplastic pathology, died in hospital; another person of 39 who died at home had some comorbidity factors, like diebetes, obesity and other ailments". The institute is always at work to confirm to what extent the coronavirus has a direct role in the deaths. "Still ander analysis are the medical records of two dead persons with no cronic diseases. However, 46% of the deceased had two or more pre-existing pathologies", Brusaferro added."

Now, they can pretend that this number of deaths in a day is unusual for flu season, but it's not. But just run some tests for markers of a virus to go along with the symptoms, without any historical data to demonstrate these markers have not always been present in the population, and you have an epidemic. And, instead of placing people who show up at hospitals sick in general wards or sending them home with some medication, you treat them as if they had ebola and place them in ICU. Then, with everyone with a sniffle now running to the hospitals out of fear generated by a media campaign, you have ICUs overflowing and give the impression of a runaway infectious disease sweeping through the population at alarming rates. For the sheeple, perception is "reality".

Spot on.

Just left Walmart. What a zoo. Sheeple cleaning out row upon row.

Insanity is rare among individuals. Insanity is the norm in the mob.

Family business has taken me to a small Pennsylvania town this weekend in the middle of nowhere.

Yesterday I went to the local grocery store and the entire town was there. The toilet paper: gone. The cleaning supply aisle: empty. One of the workers brought a box of disinfectant wipes from the back and just handed them out to the zombie like mob descending on him when they saw.

Now for the facts. There are 47 supposed cases in total in PA with ZERO in the county I'm in. I guarantee that around here your chances of dying of opioid overdose is many hundreds of times higher than even contracting "coronavirus."

If any personal good has come from this it certainly has clarified in my eyes just how much power the media has in forming public opinion and behavior. Just keep feeding the masses fear and uncertainty on a 24 hour news cycle and: presto....instant, mindless mob behavior.
You are certainly correct about the media, what you cannot say for certain is that there are zero in your county.  Test kits are €5k here, so they have a very high criteria for qualifying for a test and the doctors are going mad asking the gov to lower the criteria as they are missing genuine virus infected people. 
What is certain, there is a virus, it is far more contagious than flu and we are only in the first quarter of the year so you can't compare the numbers with ordinary flu just yet, it is deadly for the elderly, hospital resources in western society are not able to cope with the rise in the infected.  So governments are not prepared to spend on test kits, people infected but unconfirmed at home and hospitals cannot treat everyone so people infected are sick at home.  Therefore we have a duty to these people to limit the virus access to all people to protect those elderly and vulnerable.  If that makes me a sheeple then baah baah.

I've been a trad since I was 15 and I've heard it all -every war that broke out was going the be the big one.  Every blue moon and blood moon was sign of the end times, Gorbachev had the mark of the beast on his forehead , he is the antichrist.  Each pope was the last pope, earthquakes, hurricane Katrina, tsunami 04, sign of the end times.  Global elite are going to kill all the over 65's off and we will have to be chipped.  I've heard all the Armageddon prophecies you can think of......yet when a worldwide contagious virus appears in your local hospital and told to you by nurses you know, attacking the elderly and probably a tool to bring 'order out of chaos'.....nothing to see hear folks , its a false flag!!!! 

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: james03 on March 14, 2020, 06:50:27 PM
USA 2836 confirmed cases.  57 deaths.

Italy 21,000 cases, 1441 deaths.  Death rate at 175 today.  Better.

The whole of Italy in lockdown because of 1441 deaths.

France too, and now Spain.  Semana Santa processions cancelled.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1255219/spain-coronavirus-latest-update-lockdown-movement-restriction-announcement-covid-19-cases

What madness is this?
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.