Chinese dropping like flies

Started by james03, January 23, 2020, 07:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaduit

Quote from: mikemac on March 01, 2020, 11:18:26 PM
Quote from: diaduit on March 01, 2020, 10:06:26 AM
Acolyte

I tried to pm you in relation to COPD that my late mother suffered until she got cancer but yours is switched off so I hope you don't mind me posting here.  While my late mother was being treated for cancer she also supplemented naturally to boost her fighting chances.
She took Vitamin B17, Vitamin C high dose and Wheatgrass .  B17 could only be purchased through TJ Supply in the US. 
She was actually taking this for cancer when after a couple of months we noticed she was no longer out of breath after mild exertions, after nearly a year she was off all inhalers and nebuliser.  When she'd be due a surgery or anesthetic for whatever reason, they would measure her oxygen levels which were in the 90's.  I know COPD is not curable but honestly for my mother it was the cancer that got her and the COPD was a distant memory (she was told that she would be on an oxygen tank within 5 years of her diagnosis - never happened).
I will stress that this may not happen for you but I can 100% state it happened for my mother so take from it if you want.

Hi diaduit.  The PMs you sent me regarding the Vitamin C high dose, wheatgrass supplement and B17 supplement that your mother took certainly do sound promising to combat or even get rid of COPD.  Particularly when she was like this before she started "She got breathless for the littlest exertion like going to the bathroom etc."  To this after being on the regime "After about a year of taking Vitamin C high dose, wheatgrass supplement and B17 supplement she and we all noticed she was breathing normal again.  Her oxygens levels when measured were like that of a young woman and she came off all inhalers and nebulisers."

Sounds fantastic.  But I tried to get the B17 from two different health food stores who both tried to talk me out of it.  Apparently you can get cyanide poisoning from B17.  B17 is banned in both the US and Canada.  I could probably still get it from the TJ Supply source here.
https://www.tjsupply.com/500mg-Laetrile-60-tablets.html

But I don't know whether I should or not.  Although you did say that your mother was on "these supplements on and off over her 8 year cancer battle."  Sounds really good, but I don't know what to do here.

Diaduit I was planning on sending you this in a PM, but I'm including it here for Acolyte's benefit as well, you know, seeing you couldn't reach him by PM.  I hope you don't mind?

No worries at all putting it up here.  We originally heard about the wonders of B17 from Philip Day website who is a healthy living particularly re Cancer guru.  Now he has a massive business from it but still even a stopped clock is right twice a day.  Mam took the B17 on and off through out the 8 years of cancer but it was consistent so it was a regular part of her routine and she never had any issues with it.  Certainly there would have been times she would have taken it 3 months to 6 months in a row.  As I told you, she was a dollop of this and splash of that and a bit haphazard but she did take it regularly with breaks in between if that makes sense.  She used to get it through Philip DAy credence.org website and then she couldn't and she sourced TJ supply.
If I remember correctly ( I am a disaster in this area) she was told about apricot kernels being anti cancer which were rich in B17 and this led her to B17 as a stand alone supplement.
I am sceptical about pharmaceutical companies giving advice (as a non vaxxer anyway), I do believe that God provided cures in our food and nature but not everything natural is safe.  For example as I told you, she passed a kidney stone a couple of months before she died and this can be a side effect of high dose vitamin c.  She was taking a high dose but she also had a treatment of Vit C by  I.V. approx. 2 years before hand so its hard to tell was it from the I.V. or taking it orally.
I would email the TJ supply guys and find out what they produce this B17 for and about its potential side effects.  Also look into apricot kernels and see if this is a better alternative.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

diaduit

Quote from: red solo cup on March 02, 2020, 11:17:18 AM
Who remembers Chad Green?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1979/01/27/parents-defy-mass-court-order-take-child-to-mexico-for-laetrile/160e4178-1393-4a76-b89d-f91af85a32ee/

What happened to the child?

Crikey me mother was taking b17 and she had a strong heart  until she died.  Just goes to show 'tablets on the internet' heh.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

james03

Well that was fast.  SK above 4,000, Italy 2,000.

USA now getting going.  96 cases.  5 deaths.  Factoring in the lag looks like the 5-10% mortality rate for symptomatic cases is legit.  By end of week the US should exceed 200 cases.  Doubling rate every 4 days also looks legit.

UK at 40 and Canada at 27, both rising.  Japan still rising.

Uncontained in the rest of Europe: Germany, France, Spain.  UK and Netherlands picking up.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Prayerful

Iran seems to be very gravely affected, and no amount of licking shrines in Qom will help them.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

mikemac

11 of the 27 in Canada all surfaced in the last 4 or 5 days.  I think they all came from flights from Iran.  The first 3 came on 3 different flights.  They wanted everyone on the 3 flights to come in for testing.  Not good.

India seems to be doing okay.  Only 5 cases so far.  In a post from Xavier a couple of days ago it said that India is quarantining possible cases for 28 days, not the minimum 14.  Not a bad idea.

How long will India remain safe? Fear spikes after new coronavirus data
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/foreign-trade/for-how-long-can-india-be-safe-from-the-virus-new-fears-surface-after-new-coronavirus-data/articleshow/74441550.cms
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

mikemac

Quote from: diaduit on March 02, 2020, 12:16:04 PM
Quote from: red solo cup on March 02, 2020, 11:17:18 AM
Who remembers Chad Green?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1979/01/27/parents-defy-mass-court-order-take-child-to-mexico-for-laetrile/160e4178-1393-4a76-b89d-f91af85a32ee/

What happened to the child?

Crikey me mother was taking b17 and she had a strong heart  until she died.  Just goes to show 'tablets on the internet' heh.

Yeah, apricot kernels contain laetrile.  This article says a 67-year-old man in Australia got cyanide poisoning from the apricot kernel extract he was taking to beat cancer.  He was ingesting two teaspoons of homemade apricot kernel extract and three tablets of Novodalin per day, equaling to 17.32 milligrams of cyanide.  The Novodalin would be the same as the TJ Supply source, Novodalin being the brand name.  But that is quite a bit more than what your mom was taking, wasn't it diaduit?  Weren't you saying that she was taking just one tablet per day?  And she wasn't taking the homemade apricot kernel extract either.  The 67-year-old man didn't die.  The article also says "A 28-month-old girl died because of high cyanide levels in her blood after eating 10 kernels."

A man who took apricot kernels to beat cancer got cyanide poisoning
https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/11/16288104/apricot-kernels-cancer-cyanide-poisoning-case-study

Chad Green had leukemia.  "Chad Green, the 3?year?old leukemia victim whose parents defied a court order and took him to Mexico for treatment with Laetrile, has died, his grandparents said today."  Leukemia would be hard for a three year old to beat.

Child Cancer Victim In Dispute on Laetrile Dies in Mexico Home
https://www.nytimes.com/1979/10/14/archives/child-cancer-victim-in-dispute-on-laetrile-dies-in-mexico-home-fled.html
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Heinrich

News from the front:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/bmw-employee-munich-tests-positive-covid-19-150-others-sent-home-self-quarantine

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/its-sad-first-chinatowns-now-las-koreatown-asianphobia-crashes-food-sales-amid-coronavirus

Even if the virus does not crater the world's population, it is affecting the economy is various micro instances. In the article about BMW workers shutting up shop, the mention of the majority of cases in NW Germany is interesting in that, as well as being the most populous German region, it also has the highest concentration of (far East) Asians. The economic effects are going to be felt everywhere, it appears. Get your necessities as soon as possible and plan to hunker down. Even in my myopic and off the beaten path small town in Indiana, there seems to be a sense of concern. But then again, high school kids are always on edge for some stupid reason.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

clau clau

I think I will stock up on beer but will only drink it on Sundays (I gave up beer for Lent).

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Kreuzritter

Quote from: james03 on February 27, 2020, 09:38:42 AM
QuoteThere's ZERO evidence of that

A South Korean goes to Wuhan.  Comes back and ends up with pneumonia and fever.  Many people in contact with this dude also come down with pneumonia and fever.

You might not want to call that conclusive proof, but that's evidence.

No, it's not. It's not evidence of a contagious microbial pseudo-organism that causes disease. But carry on with your hysterical fear-mongering and telling people they are at extreme risk of death. You think you're just the opposite, but like Alex Jones you're really just a shill for the powers that be pushing this fake pandemic crap.

Kreuzritter

Quote from: james03 on February 29, 2020, 01:51:47 PM
Based on data from first world countries, we can start determining some stats:  The cases are doubling every 4 days.  Mortality rate around 5-10% for symptomatic cases.

Increased testing = "increased cases". What tests were being conducted for "coronavirus" across the globe in previous years? If you don't have past data on the distribution of "coronavirus", you have no basis from which to conclude that cases of a disease are "increasing".

Kreuzritter

Quote from: Davis Blank - EG on February 29, 2020, 04:42:05 PM
A prediction:

There are thousands of infected hospital staff across America (because the virus has been here for over a month from many infected critical pneumonia patients but the CDC refused to test for them and I doubt isolation procedures were used on many, if any, of them).

A prediction:

If you ran PCR tests for "coronavirus" during any year you'd get thousands of "infected" hospital staff across America.

QuoteTragically many of them will die within a month because hospital staff, in general, are underrested and older.

A prediction:

"Many" under-rested and older hospital staff will die over the course of any month.

QuoteThese infected staff also will have spread the virus throughout their hospitals so it is likely already rampant in many American hospitals (increasing the total deaths from this criminally negligent leadership).  Many whom die while already as patients in the hospital will go uncounted as this is covered up and only reported by "conspiracy theorists" until 5 years later some study from a "prestigious" university indicates that in 2020 there was a rash of sudden deaths in hospitals from ARDS and that it was probably Covid19.

Except every bit of data says just the opposite: that everything is being done by government, big business and media to create the image of a deadly pandemic and cause hysteria.

QuoteAlso Trump is going to lose.  He will rightly be eviscerated for fumbling the world's most obvious pandemic and having at minimum 1.5 month's head lead on it and doing nothing with that gifted opportunity.

A prediction:

I'm going to return to this thread when none of your predictions have come true to rub it in your face.

abc123

Quote from: Kreuzritter on March 03, 2020, 06:47:11 AM
Quote from: james03 on February 29, 2020, 01:51:47 PM
Based on data from first world countries, we can start determining some stats:  The cases are doubling every 4 days.  Mortality rate around 5-10% for symptomatic cases.

Increased testing = "increased cases". What tests were being conducted for "coronavirus" across the globe in previous years? If you don't have past data on the distribution of "coronavirus", you have no basis from which to conclude that cases of a disease are "increasing".

I predict that James03 prognostications concerning Coronavirus will be as accurate as his repeated predictions over the years of economic collapses.

Tales

KR,

You are one of a kind.   :)