To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piabee

Quote from: erin is nice on April 10, 2014, 03:08:51 PM
Quote from: piabee on April 10, 2014, 12:42:50 PM
Quote from: erin is nice on April 10, 2014, 12:33:38 PM
This one is good but the Rufus Wainwright version is my favorite.

I find his cover bland and unemotional. My favorite is former local band Street to Nowhere's cover, but it's only on vinyl so no good YouTube videos to post.

This might be the most hipster post on SD.

I WIN!

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Angelorum

"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

Gardener

I'm trying to listen to grace, but apparently it's inefficacious... or maybe my headphones need new batteries.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Angelorum

"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Bonaventure

Kaesekopf

Quote from: piabee on April 10, 2014, 03:15:20 PM
Quote from: erin is nice on April 10, 2014, 03:08:51 PM
Quote from: piabee on April 10, 2014, 12:42:50 PM
Quote from: erin is nice on April 10, 2014, 12:33:38 PM
This one is good but the Rufus Wainwright version is my favorite.

I find his cover bland and unemotional. My favorite is former local band Street to Nowhere's cover, but it's only on vinyl so no good YouTube videos to post.

This might be the most hipster post on SD.

I WIN!

:lol:

I just saw this.  I shuddered.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

piabee

Angelorum

zork

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKMhomlGM_M[/yt]

EDIT: Well, it was SUPPOSED to be a vid for Deadmau5's "Moar Ghosts and Stuff".
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.