Heaven's special promises for various devotions to Jesus and Mary

Started by Xavier, January 15, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Without a promise of special revelation, we cannot be certain of obtaining final perseverance, the Council of Trent tells us; thankfully for us, in many private revelations, God and Mary promise us this special grace, for devotions like the Nine Fridays to the Sacred Heart; as well as several others. These and other promises should stir us to the greatest possible zeal and devotion in the service of God. Let's see if we can compile in this thread 300 of our favorite promises from God. http://www.catholictradition.org/Two-Hearts/devotion12.htm

Quote"THE NINE FIRST FRIDAYS DEVOTION AND THE TWELVE PROMISES OF THE SACRED HEART MADE TO ST. MARGARET MARY WITH ADDED PRAYER FOR DAILY NEGLECT

1. I WILL GIVE THEM ALL THE GRACES NECESSARY FOR THEIR STATE OF LIFE.
2. I WILL GIVE PEACE IN THEIR FAMILIES
3. I WILL CONSOLE THEM IN ALL THEIR TROUBLES.
4. THEY SHALL FIND IN MY HEART AN ASSURED REFUGE DURING LIFE AND ESPECIALLY AT THE HOUR OF DEATH.
5. I WILL POUR ABUNDANT BLESSINGS ON ALL THEIR UNDERTAKINGS.
6. SINNERS SHALL FIND IN MY HEART THE SOURCE AND INFINITE OCEAN OF MERCY.
7. TEPID SOULS SHALL BECOME FERVENT.
8. FERVENT SOULS SHALL SPEEDILY RISE TO GREAT PERFECTION.
9. I WILL BLESS THE HOMES IN WHICH THE IMAGE OF MY SACRED HEART SHALL BE EXPOSED AND HONORED.
10. I WILL GIVE TO PRIESTS THE POWER TO TOUCH THE MOST HARDENED HEARTS.
11. THOSE WHO PROPAGATE THIS DEVOTION SHALL HAVE THEIR NAME WRITTEN IN MY HEART, AND IT SHALL NEVER BE EFFACED.

12. THE ALL-POWERFUL LOVE OF MY HEART WILL GRANT TO ALL THOSE WHO SHALL RECEIVE COMMUNION ON THE FIRST FRIDAY OF NINE CONSECUTIVE MONTHS THE GRACE OF FINAL REPENTANCE; THEY SHALL NOT DIE UNDER MY  DISPLEASURE, NOR WITHOUT RECEIVING THE SACRAMENTS; MY HEART SHALL BE THEIR ASSURED REFUGE AT THE LAST HOUR."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Lynne

I wish I had access to Friday Masses (TLMs). Wait, what am I saying? I haven't gotten to 5 First Saturdays, much less *9* Fridays... :(
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Prayerful

The First Friday Devotion is a very fine thing, but very hard for many Catholics. It is a wonderful thing to have a frequent TLM at reasonable distance, but so many Catholics don't. I think I manage to get to most first Friday Masses, which in the diocesan church are High Masses, Saturday Low, unless the Saturday be a Holy Day of Obligation, so hopefully I'm following it in some fashion. A good many drive across the country for the diocesan Sunday High Mass. I have a cycle/drive of fifteen minutes. The SSPX chapel would be good (drive of 1/2 hour or one hour cycle), but awkwardly located and entering a narrow gate which involves a wide sweep on a busy road, but most motorists in Dun Laoghaire are courteous. It's evening Masses are timed almost to coincide with the height of the rush hour.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Xavier

Do they have Mass on Saturdays at your chapel, Lynne? There is low Mass every Saturday evening at 6 at mine. High Mass on Sunday. We had earlier a very old, very devoted priest who used to offer Holy Mass on First Fridays also earlier; though now on Saturdays and Sundays only.

If we are really and permanently unable, I think God may accept reading our Missal at home and making a spiritual communion as at least a partial substitute.

Another great devotion to which Our Lord promised final perseverance and many other special graces is the devotion to His Holy Face. http://www.catholictradition.org/Christ/golden-arrow.htm

"So was erected in perpetuity the Archconfraternity of Reparation in the Oratory of Leo Dupont, in 1885, where until the present day priests still carry out the mission of Sr. Mary of St. Peter, to whom our Lord revealed a hundred years ago ago the real weapon that is destined to overthrow Communism.

This weapon is Devotion to the Holy Face as a means of Reparation for the outrageous crimes of blasphemy, atheism, the crimes of modern freethinkers, and the profaners of the Lord's Day ...

SOURCE:
THE GOLDEN ARROW, The Revelations of Sr. Mary of St. Peter, TAN Books and Publishers, Ed., Dorothy Scallon with Imprimatur and  Nihil Obstat 1954."

Quote"PROMISES OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IN FAVOR OF
THOSE WHO HONOR HIS HOLY FACE

13. All those who honor My Face in a spirit of reparation will by so doing perform the office of the pious Veronica. According to the care they take in making reparation to My Face, disfigured by blasphemers, so will I take care of their souls which have been disfigured by sin. My Face is the seal of the Divinity, which has the virtue of reproducing in souls the image of God.
   14. Those who by words, prayers or writing defend My cause in this Work of Reparation I will defend before My Father, and will give them My Kingdom.
   15. By offering My Face to My Eternal Father, nothing will be refused, and the conversion of many sinners will be obtained.
   16. By My Holy Face, they will work wonders, appease the anger of God and draw down mercy on sinners.
   17. As in a kingdom they can procure all that is desired with a coin stamped with the King's effigy, so in the Kingdom of Heaven they will obtain all they desire with the precious coin of My Holy Face.
   18. Those who on earth contemplate the wounds of My Face shall in Heaven behold it radiant with glory.
   19. They will receive in their souls a bright and constant
irradiation of My Divinity, that by their likeness to My Face they shall shine with particular splendor in Heaven.
   20. I will defend them, I will preserve them and I assure them of Final Perseverance."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Lynne

Quote from: Xavier on January 16, 2018, 10:58:54 PM
Do they have Mass on Saturdays at your chapel, Lynne? There is low Mass every Saturday evening at 6 at mine. High Mass on Sunday. We had earlier a very old, very devoted priest who used to offer Holy Mass on First Fridays also earlier; though now on Saturdays and Sundays only.

If we are really and permanently unable, I think God may accept reading our Missal at home and making a spiritual communion as at least a partial substitute.

Another great devotion to which Our Lord promised final perseverance and many other special graces is the devotion to His Holy Face. http://www.catholictradition.org/Christ/golden-arrow.htm

"So was erected in perpetuity the Archconfraternity of Reparation in the Oratory of Leo Dupont, in 1885, where until the present day priests still carry out the mission of Sr. Mary of St. Peter, to whom our Lord revealed a hundred years ago ago the real weapon that is destined to overthrow Communism.

This weapon is Devotion to the Holy Face as a means of Reparation for the outrageous crimes of blasphemy, atheism, the crimes of modern freethinkers, and the profaners of the Lord's Day ...

SOURCE:
THE GOLDEN ARROW, The Revelations of Sr. Mary of St. Peter, TAN Books and Publishers, Ed., Dorothy Scallon with Imprimatur and  Nihil Obstat 1954."

Quote"PROMISES OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IN FAVOR OF
THOSE WHO HONOR HIS HOLY FACE

13. All those who honor My Face in a spirit of reparation will by so doing perform the office of the pious Veronica. According to the care they take in making reparation to My Face, disfigured by blasphemers, so will I take care of their souls which have been disfigured by sin. My Face is the seal of the Divinity, which has the virtue of reproducing in souls the image of God.
   14. Those who by words, prayers or writing defend My cause in this Work of Reparation I will defend before My Father, and will give them My Kingdom.
   15. By offering My Face to My Eternal Father, nothing will be refused, and the conversion of many sinners will be obtained.
   16. By My Holy Face, they will work wonders, appease the anger of God and draw down mercy on sinners.
   17. As in a kingdom they can procure all that is desired with a coin stamped with the King's effigy, so in the Kingdom of Heaven they will obtain all they desire with the precious coin of My Holy Face.
   18. Those who on earth contemplate the wounds of My Face shall in Heaven behold it radiant with glory.
   19. They will receive in their souls a bright and constant
irradiation of My Divinity, that by their likeness to My Face they shall shine with particular splendor in Heaven.
   20. I will defend them, I will preserve them and I assure them of Final Perseverance."

We have Mass on the first Saturday of the months, most months...

Ah, yes, the Holy Face devotion! Thank you for the reminder.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Miriam_M

You're wonderful, Xavier.

(Haha, so is Lynne.)

I'd better say that, or I'll hear from her.
:lol:

Lynne

Quote from: Miriam_M on January 17, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
You're wonderful, Xavier.

(Haha, so is Lynne.)

I'd better say that, or I'll hear from her.
:lol:

hahaha  ::)

Xavier

Thanks, Miriam. I once saw a compilation of 120 promises from many different devotions. It was inspiring and that's what this thread is a small attempt to repliclate. Hopefully, it will be useful to some.

Most Holy Rosary - Our Lady's promises through St. Dominic and Blessed Alan http://www.themostholyrosary.com/15promises.htm

QuoteThe Blessed Virgin Mary promised to Saint Dominic and to all who follow that "Whatever you ask in the Rosary will be granted." She left for all Christians Fifteen Promises to those who recite the Holy Rosary. Imparted to Saint Dominic and Blessed Alan

21. Whoever shall faithfully serve Me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
22. I promise My special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
23. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
24. The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
25. The soul which recommends itself to Me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
26. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
27. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
28. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenititude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
29. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
30. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
31. You shall obtain all you ask of Me by the recitation of the Rosary.
32. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by Me in their necessities.
33. I have obtained from My Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
34. All who recite the Rosary are My sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of My only Son Jesus Christ.
35. Devotion of My Rosary is a great sign of predestination.

Livenotonevil

I have an interesting question for you, Xavier, that I wondered myself.
How does this not fall under the heresy of "OSAS"?
May God forgive me for my consistent sins of the flesh and any blasphemous and carnal desire, as well as forgive me whenever I act prideful, against the desire of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, to be a Temple of the Holy Spirit.

Xavier

Hello, Live. The heresy of once saved, always saved is anathematized in the sacred Council of Trent. That Protestant heresy pretends all the justified are saved and only justification, by faith alone, is necessary; and is itself sufficient for salvation; all of which is heretical. The Catholic doctrine is that only those who persevere in grace to the end in faith and works of charity  will be saved; and so in addition to the first grace of justification, the special gift of final perseverance must be sought from God. See the decree on justification here http://www.thecounciloftrent.com/ch6.htm Some relevant canons answering your question.
"CANON XV.-If any one saith, that a man, who is born again and justified, is bound of faith to believe that he is assuredly in the number of the predestinate; let him be anathema.
CANON XVI.-If any one saith, that he will for certain, of an absolute and infallible certainty, have that great gift of perseverance unto the end,-unless he have learned this by special revelation; let him be anathema.
CANON XVII.-If any one saith, that the grace of Justification is only attained to by those who are predestined unto life; but that all others who are called, are called indeed, but receive not grace, as being, by the divine power, predestined unto evil; let him be anathema ...
CANON XXII.-If any one saith, that the justified, either is able to persevere, without the special help of God, in the justice received; or that, with that help, he is not able; let him be anathema."

Please read the rest also.

Elizabeth

The 5 First Saturdays and 9 First Fridays must be enormously powerful, considering all of the work the devil does to make it almost impossible, no matter how hard we try!!

Anyway, I am almost certain that the Fri./Sat may be applied to the 1st Sunday Mass if one requests and is granted a dispensation. :grouphug:

Xavier

A priceless grace is the grace never to conmit mortal sin again. Our Lord promised this invaluable blessing to those who meditate devoutly on His Passion and make the Stations of the Cross often.

From Ipieta: "The 4 Keys To Heaven

Mass

Rosary

Scapular

Way Of The Cross

Brother Estanislao (1903 - 1927)

At the age of 18, a young Spaniard entered the Novitiate of The Brothers of the Christian Schools at Bugedo. He took the Vow of Regularity, Perfection and Pure Love. In October, 1926, he offered himself to Jesus through Mary. Soon after this heroic donation, he felt ill, and was obliged to rest. He died saintly in March 1927. He was, according to the master of novices, a privileged soul, who received Messages from Heaven. Confessors and Theologians recognized these supernatural facts. His Director asked him to write the Promises made by OUR LORD to those who have devotion to THE WAY OF THE CROSS.

They are:

36. I will grant everything that is asked of Me with faith, when making The Way of the Cross.

37. I promise Eternal Life to those who pray from time to time, The Way of the Cross.

38. I will follow them everywhere in life and I will help them, especially at the hour of death.

39. Even if they have more sins than the blades of grass in the fields and the grains of sand in the sea, all of them will be erased by The Way of the Cross. (Note: This promise does not eliminate the obligation to confess all mortal sins, and this, before we can receive Holy Communion.)

40. Those who pray The Way of the Cross often will have a special glory in Heaven.

41. I will deliver them from Purgatory, indeed if they go there at all, the first Tuesday or Friday after their death.

42. I will bless them at each Way of the Cross, and My blessing will follow them everywhere on earth and, after their death, in Heaven for all Eternity.

43. At the hour of death I will not permit the devil to tempt them; I will lift all power from him in order that they will repose tranquilly in My Arms.

44. If they pray it with true love, I will make of each one of them a living Ciborium in which it will please Me to pour My grace.

45. I will fix My Eyes on those who pray The Way of the Cross often; My hands will always be open to protect them.

46. As I am nailed to the Cross, so also will I always be with those who honor Me in making The Way of the Cross frequently.

47. They will never be able to separate themselves from Me, for I will give them the grace never again to commit a Mortal sin.

48. At the hour of death I will console them with My Presence and we will go together to Heaven. Death will be sweet to all those who have honored Me during their lives by praying The Way of the Cross.

49. My soul will be a protective shield for them, and will always help them, whenever they have recourse.

St. Alphonsus Liguori wrote: "If you pray you are positive of saving your soul. If you do NOT pray you are just as positive of losing your soul."

Xavier

Our Lady of Fatima Promises all the Graces Necessary for Heaven if a Catholic Finishes the Five First Saturdays Devotion

50. "I promise to assist at the hour of death with the graces necessary for salvation all those who, in order to make reparation to Me, on the First Saturday of five successive months, go to confession, receive Holy Communion, say five decades of the Rosary, and keep Me company for a quarter of an hour, meditating on the fifteen mysteries of the Rosary." http://www.themostholyrosary.com/appendix2.htm

Quote"Whether the world has war or peace depends on the practice of this devotion, along with the consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. This is why I desire its propagation so ardently, especially because this is also the will of our dear Mother in Heaven." -Sr. Lucy (March 19, 1939)
During her July apparition at Fatima, Our Lady said to Lucia, "I shall come to ask... that on the First Saturday of every month, Communions of reparation be made in atonement for the sins of the world." Although she made no further mention of this devotion at Fatima, on December 10, 1925, our Blessed Mother again appeared to Lucia at Pentevedra, Spain, where the seer had been sent to the Dorothean Sisters to learn to read and write. It was there Our Lady completed her request for the Five First Saturdays and gave her great promise.
Appearing with the Queen of Heaven in that apparition was the Infant Jesus, Who said to Lucia: "Have pity on the Heart of your Most Holy Mother. It is covered with thorns with which ungrateful men pierce it at every moment, and there is no one to remove them with an act of reparation."

Our Lady then spoke: "See, my daughter, my Heart encircled by thorns with which ungrateful men pierce it at every moment by their blasphemies and ingratitude. Do you, at least, strive to console me. Tell them that I promise to assist at the hour of death with the graces necessary for salvation all those who, in order to make reparation to me, on the First Saturday of five successive months, go to confession, receive Holy Communion, say five decades of the Rosary, and keep me company for a quarter of an hour, meditating on the fifteen mysteries of the Rosary."

The elements of this devotion, therefore, consist in the following four points, all of which must be offered in reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. One should make this intention before carrying out Our Lady's requests. A renewal of the actual intention at the time is best; however, if such an intention is made now, it will fulfill the requirements if, for instance, the actual intention is forgotten at the time of confession.

Confession: This confession can be made before the First Saturday or afterward, provided that Holy Communion be received in the state of grace. In 1926, Christ in a vision explained to Lucia that this confession could be made a week before or even more, and that it should be offered in reparation.
Holy Communion: Before receiving Holy Communion, it is likewise necessary to offer it in reparation to Our Lady. Our Lord told Lucia in 1930, "This Communion will be accepted on the following Sunday for just reasons, if my priests allow it so." So if work or school, sickness, or another just reason prevents the Communion on a First Saturday, with this permission it may be received the following Sunday. If Communion is transferred, any or all of the other acts of the devotion may also be performed on Sunday if the person so desires.
Rosary: The Rosary is a vocal prayer said while meditating upon the mysteries of Our Lord's life and Passion and Our Lady's life. To comply with the request of our Blessed Mother, it must be offered in reparation and said properly while meditating.
15-minute meditation: Also offered in reparation, the meditation may embrace one or more mysteries; it may include all, taken together or separately. This meditation should be the richest of any meditation, because Our Lady promised to be present when she said "...those who keep me company...."
To those who faithfully follow Our Lady's requests for the Five First Saturdays, she has made a wonderful promise which she, as Mediatrix of All Graces, will certainly fulfill: "I promise to assist at the hour of death with the graces necessary for salvation." This means that our Blessed Mother will be present at the hour of death with the actual grace of final perseverance, (which after the gift/grace of Faith), is the most important grace.

After completing the Five First Saturdays, one may continue the devotion simply to console the Immaculate Heart of Our Lady. A tender love of our Blessed Mother will lead one to do all he can to make reparation for the sins which pierce her Immaculate Heart. Let us remember, too, that although Our Lady made this promise to those who would observe five such First Saturdays in succession, in her July apparition she asked simply that Communions of reparation be made on every First Saturday to atone for the sins of the world.

Xavier

Promises for assisting devoutly at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

"THE FOLLOWING IS FROM THE PIETA PRAYER BOOKLET, Published in U.S.A. by  MLOR Corporation, 1186 Burlington Drive, Hickory Corners, MI  49060-9330:

51. The Mass is Calvary continued.

52. Every Mass is worth as much as the sacrifice of our Lord's life, sufferings and death.

53. Holy Mass is the most powerful atonement for your sins.

54. At the hour of death the Masses you have heard will be your greatest consolation.

55. Every Mass will go with you to judgment and plead for pardon.

56. At Mass you can diminish more or less temporal punishment due to your sins, according to your fervor.

57. Assisting devoutly at Holy Mass you render to the sacred humanity of Our Lord the greatest homage.

58. He supplies for many of your negligences and omissions.

59. He forgives the venial sins which you have not confessed.  The power of Satan over you is diminished.

60. You afford the souls in Purgatory the greatest possible relief.

61. One Mass heard during life will be of more benefit to you than many heard for you after your death.

62. You are preserved from dangers and misfortunes which otherwise might have befallen you.  You shorten your Purgatory.

63. Every Mass wins for you a higher degree of glory in Heaven.

64. You receive the priest's blessing which Our Lord ratifies in Heaven.

65. You kneel amidst a multitude of holy angels, who are present at the adorable Sacrifice with reverential awe.

66. You are blessed in your temporal goods and affairs.

In eternity, we shall fully realize that it was certainly worthwhile to have assisted at Holy Mass daily.  PRAY FOR PRIESTS THAT THEY MAY OFFER THE MASS WITH HOLY LOVE AND REVERENCE.

"WHY Should I Go To Mass Every Day?"

"The Mass is the most perfect form of prayer!"

For each Mass we hear with devotion, Our Lord sends a saint to comfort us at death.  (revelation of Christ to St. Gertrude the great).

Padre Pio, the stigmatic priest, said, the world could exist more easily without the sun than without the Mass.

The Cure'd' Ars, St. Jean Vianney said, if we knew the value of the Mass we would die of joy.

A great doctor of the Church, St. Anselm, declares that a single Mass offered for oneself during life may be worth more than a thousand celebrated for the same intention after death.  St. Leonard of Port Maurice supports this statement by saying that one Mass before death may be more profitable than  many after it.

"The Holy Mass would be of greater profit if people had it offered in their lifetime, rather than having it celebrated for the relief of their souls after death."  (Pope Benedict XV).

Once, St. Teresa was overwhelmed with God's Goodness and asked Our Lord, "How can I thank you?"  Our Lord replied, "ATTEND ONE MASS".

Xavier

33 promises of Jesus and Mary for a double novena honoring the Twin Hearts to Sr. Natalia http://www.english.santisimavirgen.com.ar/dos_grandes_novenas_eng.htm

Quote"If people wish to gain the benefits of My promises they must love and venerate the Immaculate Heart of My Mother. The greatest signal of this veneration is to receive holy communion, well prepared, and sorrowful, on nine consecutive months on the first Fridays and first  Saturdays every month.  Their intentions will be to console at the same time My Heart  and the Immaculate Heart of My Mother ... Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I offer this holy communion through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, to console You for all the sins committed against You".

67. Whatever is requested through the Heart of My Mother - on condition that the request is compatible with the will of the Father I will grant during the novena. 

68. They will feel in each circumstance the extraordinary assistance of My Mother, along with its blessings.

69. Peace, harmony and love will reign in their souls and the souls of the members of their families.

70. I will protect their families of mishaps, deceits and injustices.

71. The married will stay together and, if one or the other has left, it will return. 

72. The members of their families will understand each other and will persevere in the faith. 

73. The mothers, especially the expectant ones, will receive a special protection for them, as well as for their children.

74. The poor men will receive lodging and food.

75. I will lead them to love prayer and suffering. They will learn to love God and their fellow men.

76. The sinners will convert even when someone else makes this novena for them. .

77. The sinners will not return to their sinful ways.  They will not only receive pardon for their sins but that, through a perfect contrition and love, will recover baptismal innocence.

78. Those that make this novena in their baptismal innocence (especially the children) will never offend my heart with serious sins.

79. The sinners that sincerely regret their sins will not only escape hell but purgatory as well.

80. The lukewarm believers will become fervent; they will persevere and reach the perfection and sanctity in a short time. 

81. If the parents or other members of the family make this novena, no one of that family will be condemned to hell.

82. Many young people will receive the call to the religious life and the priesthood. 

83. The non believers will become believers  and those that walk aimlessly will return to the Church.

84. The priests and monks will remain faithful to their vocation. Those that were not faithful will receive the grace of a sincere contrition and the possibility of returning. 

85. The parents and people in leadership positions will receive aid in their spiritual and material necessities.

86. The body will be free of temptations of the world and of the flesh. 

87. The proud will become humble; the impetuous one will become loving. 

88. The fervent souls will feel the sweetness of prayer and sacrifice: the restlessness or the doubt will never reach them. 

89. The dying will not undergo attacks from Satan.

90. The dying will experience a vehement desire for the eternal life; this way, they will give in to My will and they will die in the arms of My Mother. 

91. They will feel the extraordinary protection of My Mother in the final judgment. 

92. They will receive the grace to have compassion and love towards my suffering and the one of My Mother.

93. Those who strive for perfection will obtain like a privilege the main virtues of My Mother: humility, love and purity. 

94. They will be accompanied with certain outer and inner joy with peace throughout their lives, whether they are healthy or sick. 

95. The priests will receive the grace to live in the presence of My Mother without difficulty

96. Those that progresses in their union with Me will receive the grace to feel this union. They will understand the meaning of:  "they no longer will live, but I will live in them". That is to say, I will love with their hearts, I will pray with their souls, I will speak with their tongues, and I will serve with all their being.  They will experiment that the good, the beautiful, the holy, the kind, the loving, the valuable, the admirable in them, it is I.  I the Omnipotent, the Infinite, the only God, the only Love. 

97. The souls of those that make this novena will be radiating like white lilies around the Heart of My Mother for all eternity. 

98. I, the Divine Lamb of God, united with My Mother and the Holy Spirit, will rejoice forever seeing the souls that through the Immaculate Heart of My Mother, will gain the glory of eternity.

99. The souls of the priests will always advance in faith and virtue.