Cdl. Sarah orders all Masses ad orientem & Communion kneeling by Nov. 27, 2016!

Started by Geremia, July 06, 2016, 08:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Quote from: Mattock on July 18, 2016, 02:00:01 PM
Cdl. Sarah on the proper arrangement of deck chairs on the Titanic.

:deadhorse: Come on NO. Get up old buddy. You can make it.

hahahaha
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Prayerful

There are the likes of Cardinal Nichols contending incorrectly that the altar is primarily meant for the priest facing the people (GIRM 299), but it doesn't really matter. The New Mass is a sacrilege. No better means has been created for destroying the Faith. No Moslem, no Communist has surpassed Paul VI. The titanic has sunk.

Mattock did find a great picture of Cardinal Sarah.

:deadhorse:
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Mattock

Yep

Stalin had his tens of millions. But Pope Paul had his hundreds of millions.
For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

Prayerful

Millions have lost the gift of Faith thanks to Pope Montini.

Cardinal Sarah, it's no good, horsey is dead

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Mattock

Hey,  :cheesehead: , could you code it so that :reformofthereform: shows that "beating a dead horse" gif.
For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

Lynne

Quote from: Prayerful on July 18, 2016, 04:05:18 PM
Millions have lost the gift of Faith thanks to Pope Montini.

Cardinal Sarah, it's no good, horsey is dead

Thread winner!!!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Mattock on July 18, 2016, 04:14:52 PM
Hey,  :cheesehead: , could you code it so that :reformofthereform: shows that "beating a dead horse" gif.

:lol: yes. Give me a few hours to do it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.