Goodbye

Started by dellery, June 05, 2022, 03:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dellery

Well, this is it. I really hate Trads. We're the most pathetic people on Earth and I can't even bear to interact with you all on an internet forum.

Something, somewhere, went awry in Tradition.

It is very evident from interacting with most Trads that being a Traditionalist is a LARP at best, and some edgy middle finger to society at worst. 

None of you believe.

You're all cowards.

Maybe you'll get tired of getting your asses kicked by feminists, homos, and watching your culture get appropriated by Rabbis, but I doubt it. You'll keep getting beaten like pathetic losers and still make up excuses on why you're the wheat amongst the chafe.

The last 9 years on here have been a complete waste, as you're all too effeminate and stupid to see what I've been trying to teach you.

All other groups strive to achieve their goals but Trads who sit around getting beaten by the weakest low-lives while convincing yourselves you're too saintly to get your pretty little hands dirty.

Assisting at Low-Masses is the best because I can duck in and out without having to to look or talk to any of you people.

Pride comes before the fall and all you "saints in the making" are gonna come crashing down hard when God asks what you've invested and you tell Him "nothing, we figured you'd do it for us".

You can't sit around acting like some modern cage-dwelling slaves, enslaved into impotence by Satanic forces, and then call yourself a Traditionalist. The Saints and Martyrs that came before fought the world and you all surrender to it like cowards but try to claim the Saint's and Martyr's heritage as your own, when in fact you are a defilement to the Saint's and Martyr's legacy.

I would rather get shot than waste any more time interacting with Trads. Piss off.

Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Justin Martyr

Heh, I've definitely felt this way before, on occasion.

I wish you the best, dellery. May we one day meet again in the vision of the blessed. Pax Christi tecum sit.
The least departure from Tradition leads to a scorning of every dogma of the Faith.
St. Photios the Great, Encyclical to the Eastern Patriarchs

CANON I: As for all persons who dare to violate the definition of the holy and great Synod convened in Nicaea in the presence of Eusebeia, the consort of the most God-beloved Emperor Constantine, concerning the holy festival of the soterial Pascha, we decree that they be excluded from Communion and be outcasts from the Church if they persist more captiously in objecting to the decisions that have been made as most fitting in regard thereto; and let these things be said with reference to laymen. But if any of the person occupying prominent positions in the Church, such as a Bishop, or a Presbyter, or a Deacon, after the adoption of this definition, should dare to insist upon having his own way, to the perversion of the laity, and to the disturbance of the church, and upon celebrating Pascha along with the Jews, the holy Synod has hence judged that person to be an alien to the Church, on the ground that he has not only become guilty of sin by himself, but has also been the cause of corruption and perversion among the multitude. Accordingly, it not only deposes such persons from the liturgy, but also those who dare to commune with them after their deposition. Moreover, those who have been deposed are to be deprived of the external honor too of which the holy Canon and God's priesthood have partaken.
The Council of Antioch 341, recieved by the Council of Chalcedon

Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

Miriam_M

Quote from: dellery on June 05, 2022, 03:53:19 AM

None of you believe.

You're all cowards.

Maybe you'll get tired of getting your asses kicked by feminists, homos, and watching your culture get appropriated by Rabbis, but I doubt it. You'll keep getting beaten like pathetic losers and still make up excuses on why you're the wheat amongst the chafe.

The last 9 years on here have been a complete waste, as you're all too effeminate and stupid to see what I've been trying to teach you.

All other groups strive to achieve their goals but Trads who sit around getting beaten by the weakest low-lives while convincing yourselves you're too saintly to get your pretty little hands dirty.

Assisting at Low-Masses is the best because I can duck in and out without having to to look or talk to any of you people.

Pride comes before the fall and all you "saints in the making" are gonna come crashing down hard when God asks what you've invested and you tell Him "nothing, we figured you'd do it for us".

You can't sit around acting like some modern cage-dwelling slaves, enslaved into impotence by Satanic forces, and then call yourself a Traditionalist. The Saints and Martyrs that came before fought the world and you all surrender to it like cowards but try to claim the Saint's and Martyr's heritage as your own, when in fact you are a defilement to the Saint's and Martyr's legacy.

I would rather get shot than waste any more time interacting with Trads. Piss off.

Thank you.
:lol:

The Curt Jester

What a wonderful way to begin a Sunday!
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Michael Wilson

Sounds like depression and discouragement. He needs our prayers.
:pray2:
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Kaesekopf

This isn't his first rambunctious farewell post. [emoji38]
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Goldfinch

I think a good idea for Dellery is to get treatment for his alcoholism. By his own admission, he's drunk half the time.

Then he can work on all his other issues.
"For there are no works of power, dearly-beloved, without the trials of temptations, there is no faith without proof, no contest without a foe, no victory without conflict. This life of ours is in the midst of snares, in the midst of battles; if we do not wish to be deceived, we must watch: if we want to overcome, we must fight." - St. Leo the Great

GMC

Why do you say that no one here does anything to improve things? Do you know the private life of the entire forum?

I don't know if this is because a thread I haven't read.

PS: In two weeks there are elections in Andalusia, Let's see how many seats VOX wins. And in 1.5 years are the national elections.

They have proposals that you would probably like, for example:

QuoteLegally safeguard the right to life from conception to death and end the culture of death, beginning with the derogation of the Euthanasia law and the free abortion law

And much more

This is the battle that must be fought now, the cultural and political battle to ending the barbarism of New Gomorrah.

Heinrich

Quote from: Goldfinch on June 05, 2022, 01:28:19 PM
I think a good idea for Dellery is to get treatment for his alcoholism. By his own admission, he's drunk half the time.

You are getting him confused with Devoted Knuckles.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

diaduit

Quote from: Heinrich on June 05, 2022, 05:19:13 PM
Quote from: Goldfinch on June 05, 2022, 01:28:19 PM

You are getting him confused with Devoted Knuckles.

He has definitely stated that he has smoked pot frequently, that was before his last door slam.

MaximGun

What a fag!

A real man just leaves Dellery.  Doesn't bitch like a teenaged girl.

josh987654321

It's weird reading something like this, I don't know what post(s) of mine you could be referring to if at all, nor do I follow all the threads/topics in this forum to even know what lead to something like this.

It does remind me of the following from St Faustina -

Know this, My daughter: if you strive for perfection you will sanctify many souls; and if you do not strive for sanctity, by the same token, many souls will remain imperfect. Know that their perfection will depend on your perfection, and the greater part of the responsibility for these souls will fall on you. (Diary, 1165)

Thus their sanctity will depend upon your sanctity (same thing for me and anyone else who reads it), did you pick up your weapon (The Holy Rosary) before writing something like this? I'm pretty confident you didn't.

God Bless

"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

josh987654321

I would also say too, some are called to martyrdom, others are called to fight, but if you are called to fight, you should not lose your head due to impromptus zeal, Our Lord calls us to be wise as serpents and innocent as doves, impromptus zeal is not wise.

Many of the early Christians were called to martyrdom during the Diocletian persecutions, it wasn't until Constantine the Great and the sign from heaven (Chi-Rho) that they were then called to fight. If you do not use your primary weapon (The Holy Rosary) then you wall fall into the trap laid by the devil, as did those who entered the Capitol on January 6th, innocent many of them were, just walking in through doors opened by the Capitol Police themselves, they were not wise at all, and fell right into the trap set by the enemy who then used it as an excuse to further their tyranny.

Similar thing happened when Napoleon lost majority of his army and was fleeing Russia, some in France thought this was their moment to conduct a coup while Napoleon's army was defeated and fleeing Russia, claiming that Napoleon had died... they thought wrong and they failed, then when Napoleon was finally defeated these people who lost their heads due to impromptu zeal could not re-build France in the wake of Napoleon's defeat..

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

beev_bove_biv

You are not a prophet called by God to instruct people in matters of the faith, you're just having a temper tantrum because better-informed people disagree with your opinions. Goodbye.