___

Thank you Lord for Loving me
and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

319. Love passing through

Philemon is an example for Paul:
I have experienced much joy and encouragement from your love, because the hearts of the holy ones have been refreshed by you, brother. Philemon, chapter 1, verse 7

Philemon's charity is the Love and Mercy of God in action and passing through him. Paul's joy is that he's conscientious and charitable toward others. It pleases his heart.

For his part, Jesus has a way of spreading joy:
"The whole crowd rejoiced at all the splendid deeds done by him." Luke, chapter 13, verse 17

What is the vivid action Jesus is doing right now in us, on this day, simply offered to us?

Let's always trust Jesus, let's continually give him what we are living, so that he purifies our journey, the bridge that connects us to him. We will discover his presence in our life and for a better world.

We will gradually discover our talents throughout the mission. Our talents are different from those of others, but together we will bring to the world faith received from God.

Book: The heart's mission
Normand Thomas
God says : I Love you
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

320. Grace and peace

Our first pope Peter wishes us what we also want to wish each other:
"May grace and peace be yours in abundance through knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord." 2 Peter, chapter 1, verse 2

"May grace and peace be yours!" Grace and peace to all, but also knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ! The more we engage in Jesus's "knowledge", the more our faith rises in humility and charity for every person who meets with us on the road.

As for any realization, Peter invites us to the effort of reception, to the effort to be there. We can read it slowly:
Make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, virtue with knowledge, knowledge with self-control, self-control with endurance, endurance with devotion, devotion with mutual affection, mutual affection with love. 2 Peter, chapter 1, verses 5 to 7

There is a clear progression of faith in what Peter describes to us. In short, virtue serves and leads to know God. Virtue is the door that opens to conversion and progression through sincere and lived faith.

Knowing God gives us control on our thoughts, our senses, our language, our actions, in order to live humbly and to edify our neighbour.

Self-control brings balance and perseverance, endurance.

Piety and virtue develops shoulder to shoulder with perseverance.
Fraternity is the fruit of piety. Fraternity is intimately linked to Love. It is the mission that God proposes to us.

We embark on a virtuous life to join a Loving meeting in God, Love that forms and ends the loop: virtue - knowledge of God - self-control - perseverance - piety - fraternity - love. May we commit ourselves to repeat it and live it, in a loop, in order to stretch out our heart, to bind it to Love and thus to obtain eternal life. By knowing God.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

321. Summit of Hope

This text of Paul is called the Kenosis. It is the descent of God and he passes into our human reality:
"Have among yourselves the same attitude that is also yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not regard equality with God something to be grasped.

Rather, he emptied himself, taking the form of a slave, coming in human likeness; and found human in appearance, he humbled himself, becoming obedient to death, even death on a cross.

Because of this, God greatly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bend, of those in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians, chapter 2, verses 5 to 11

He came into human nature, through the "yes" of Mary. Mary carries him in her until she gives him back to the world.

God shows us his great mercy and Love by embracing our human condition, in order to transform it for the sole purpose of gathering us together and leading us to the Father's house.

God could've stayed aloof and seem from another world, as we search for answers to our life on earth. But God wears our reality.

Jesus shows us his mercy by taking a body like ours and giving it back its nobility, its beauty. He rectifies and converts through purification our sin-prone fragile body and brings it back to its natural condition.

Normand Thomas

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

322. A jewel

Jesus is the one who draws people to him. He tells us in his parable:
"Go out to the highways and hedgerows and make people come in that my home may be filled." Luke, chapter 14, verse 23

We know that freedom is a jewel for those who use it to enter the Heart of God. But freedom becomes camouflaged by a virus, when they don't use it to enter Jesus and remain in his Heart.

It is written that God wants us to enter by force: "make people come in". But in the language of God, it's easy to understand what he really wants to tell us. It might be something like this: "Bring them in with all the strength of my Love that I placed in your heart." That being said, we understand how delicately, but with what insistence God tries to find us and gather us on his Heart. We are attracted to him.

To welcome Jesus is to give him time so that he may sanctify our life. In our hearts, let's join the feast of all the saints: "that at the name of Jesus every knee should bend, of those in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father". Philippians, chapter 2, verses 10 and 11

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

323. The wealth we need

During Jesus's descent into the bread and wine and after communion, let's remember why we fall to our knees during Mass and adore him. Because Jesus is God, he lowers himself to our height and he saves us. We wish to thank him. He is the reason and faith of our worship.

Jesus lowered himself to us, he took flesh in the body of a Virgin named Mary. He is God and he knows us humans, since he is the Lord of creation. He knows the heart of the human. Jesus is the only wealth we need. No need to look elsewhere.

Everything that sneakily draws us in the worldly is complicit to our distance from God. We are often distracted from other activities in other places. And time flies by if we don't allow ourselves a moment for a sincere dialogue with Jesus in our heart. That unnecessarily monopolizes our interest, causes a lack of relationship with God and makes us waste precious time.

Jesus tells us that we are called to holiness. We have in us the mark of the children of God and our being is attracted by grace at every moment.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

324. Let's let Jesus find us

Ah! The book of Wisdom. Here we read:
"Love justice, you who judge the earth; think of the Lord in goodness, and seek him in integrity of heart; Because he is found by those who test him not, and he manifests himself to those who don't disbelieve him." Wisdom, chapter 1, verses 1 to 2

Let's seek Jesus with a simple heart. That is to say, may we let Jesus find us. He will drive us on his way.

"Putting him to the test" is putting us to the test. Over the years, we have developed practices that are sometimes automated. It will be important to return to Jesus and "pray with the heart" as Our Lady of Peace proposes to us in Medjugorje.
Let's repeat what the Apostles ask of Jesus:
"Increase our faith." Luke, chapter 17, verse 5

Faith increases to the extent that we want to let go of what falsely secures us and that we want to receive from Jesus everything that leads us to him, all that will help us to free ourselves from our bonds and make us free by the Loving Trinity.

May Mary accompany us, who has been freed and protected from all that can keep away from Jesus. May Mary teach us to stay with him.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

325. Mission school

May we recognize that Jesus is Lord and saves us from evil and sin.
Jesus sends his disciples to learn at the mission school. He sends us there too. He tells us, "Go and learn the meaning of the words, 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' I did not come to call the righteous but sinners." Matthew chapter 9, verse 13

It's reassuring. We are all called to him. Here and now, he asks us to be merciful. It's difficult for us to become "righteous", but it's to become righteous that we are called to become. We are sinners and yet we are asked to offer to others what God offers us.

God's justice is what he transmits to us through Love; joy, peace, mercy, hope, etc. Let's offer them too. In this way, we will always be searching, standing, walking.

The school of life and faith in Jesus is just beginning. Let's remain in the mission and stay awake to seek the Doctor. Here we're on the road to follow Jesus and we want to enter salvation, freely.

Book: Watch with faith
Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___