Almost 3 in. of rain in 1 night in Phoenix! Broke record since 1933!

Started by Geremia, September 08, 2014, 10:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geremia

The whole Phoenix area has flooded due to almost 3 in. of rain in one night, breaking a record since 1933!
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2014/09/08/phoenix-flooding-monsoon-monday-abrk/15272279/

My theory is that cloud-seeding (chemtrails) caused it. I've seen them in Phoenix and seen videos online of them there. Cloud-seeding for causing clouds to rain is established science.

Kaesekopf

Those are crazy pictures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

tmw89

Quote from: Geremia on September 08, 2014, 10:40:23 AMCloud-seeding for causing clouds to rain is established science.

Any resources an interested but hitherto unacquainted party should check out?
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Geremia

Quote from: tmw89 on September 08, 2014, 04:19:21 PM
Quote from: Geremia on September 08, 2014, 10:40:23 AMCloud-seeding for causing clouds to rain is established science.

Any resources an interested but hitherto unacquainted party should check out?
Here's a summary of an original patent on cloud-seeding:
Weather modification method for causing rainfall from warm cloud, involves dispersing endothermic hygroscopic chemicals into top and base of cloud for initiating rainfall from warm clouds
Patent Number(s): ~EP1491088-A1 ; ~EP1491088-B1 ; DE60301876-E ; ES2247470-T3 ; DE60301876-T2 ; US2005056705-A1
Inventor(s):   ADULYADEJ B, BHUMIBOL
Patent Assignee Name(s) and Code(s):  ADULYADEJ B(ADUL-Individual)
HIS MAJESTY KING BHUMIBOL ADULYADEJ THAILAND (HISM-Non-standard)
HIS MAJESTY KING BHUMIBOL ADULYADEJ THAI (HISM-Non-standard)
HIS MAJESTY KING BHUMIBOL ADULYADEJ THAI (HISM-Non-standard)
KING BHUMIBOL ADULYADEJ OF THAILAND (KING-Non-standard)
Derwent Primary Accession Number: 2005-050289 [71]
Patents Cited by Examiner: 21
Abstract: NOVELTY - The method involves dispersing condensation nuclei of hygroscopic chemicals into a volume of air to activate cloud formation and enrich newborn cloud. Exothermic-hygroscopic chemicals are dispersed above a cloud base for promoting raindrop formation and building up of cloud volume. Endothermic hygroscopic chemicals are simultaneously dispersed into top and base of the cloud for initiating rainfall from warm clouds.

USE - Used for modifying weather using royal rainmaking technology for causing rainfall from warm cloud (claimed) onto a target area such as catchment area of a water reservoir or onto a valley located between hills and mountains.

ADVANTAGE - The method overcomes the natural disaster by developing a most cost-effective way to move a huge amount of water from place to place. The method enables the transportation of water in form of clouds, thus preventing flood and drought.

DESCRIPTION OF DRAWING(S) - The drawing shows a flow diagram illustrating overall steps in operation of royal rainmaking technology.

Show Documentation Abstract
Drawing:
International Patent Classification:   A01G-015/00; E01H-013/00
Here's the European patent full-text: https://www.google.com/patents/EP2277371A1
And the US patent: https://www.google.com/patents/US20050056705

Sbyvl36

Quote from: Geremia on September 08, 2014, 10:40:23 AM
The whole Phoenix area has flooded due to almost 3 in. of rain in one night, breaking a record since 1933!
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2014/09/08/phoenix-flooding-monsoon-monday-abrk/15272279/

My theory is that cloud-seeding (chemtrails) caused it. I've seen them in Phoenix and seen videos online of them there. Cloud-seeding for causing clouds to rain is established science.

I'm no scientist, but that doesn't look like three inches.
My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

Geremia

Quote from: Sbyvl36 on September 08, 2014, 07:28:09 PMI'm no scientist, but that doesn't look like three inches.
The average was 3 in. Some areas got up to 6 in.! And of course, water flows down into gulleys, making those depths even more than 6 in.

Sbyvl36

Quote from: Geremia on September 08, 2014, 08:00:05 PM
Quote from: Sbyvl36 on September 08, 2014, 07:28:09 PMI'm no scientist, but that doesn't look like three inches.
The average was 3 in. Some areas got up to 6 in.! And of course, water flows down into gulleys, making those depths even more than 6 in.

At least you got a free car wash.
My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

LausTibiChriste

3in. of rain in a night? or what the Pacific Northwest calls...just another night 8)
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Geremia

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 08, 2014, 08:13:07 PM
3in. of rain in a night? or what the Pacific Northwest calls...just another night 8)
No, they rarely get an inch. When it rains in Arizona, it doesn't drizzle; the drops are massive. :)

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Geremia on September 08, 2014, 08:26:35 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 08, 2014, 08:13:07 PM
No, they rarely get an inch. When it rains in Arizona, it doesn't drizzle; the drops are massive. :)

Well I live at the bottom of a mountain and get 20% more rain than the airport that's maybe 20km away, so my experience may be skewed, but an inch of rain in a night is nothing.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

red solo cup

It being Phoenix, does anyone make arrangements to collect and save that water?
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Dom Passerini

The storm woke me at 3am.  Not sure when it started.  It was still going when I left the house to take the kids to school at 7:30.  Usually it rains for like 10 minutes.  About 3 minutes away from the house I got an auto-generated call from the school saying that it was cancelled for the day.  Thank goodness!  All of the retention basins in the neighborhood were overflowing (I have never seen this before!).  NPR reported that while the infrastructure for handling floods is quite modern in Phoenix, it's designed to handle "once in a century" storms, but that this storm was more like "once in 500 years"...They also reported that at least two people were killed in floods :pray1:
a sparrow all alone on the housetop

Geremia