Käsekopf

Started by Heinrich, May 07, 2019, 06:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Anyone heard from him lately?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Vetus Ordo

I believe Käse has been busy with his professional life as of late.

He does not have the same time and availability as he used to.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Gardener

Sent him a few chats the other day on Google hangouts and got no reply.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Non Nobis

:pray2: I hope he is well... Praying never a bad idea.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Hat And Beard

Any time he's not logging in means positive things for him.
citation:

Gardener

Heard from him yesterday. Doing well. Very busy.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

ChristusRex

What happened to the moderators: Penelope, LouisIX and Bonaventure?
The Lord our God from tree doth reign

Heinrich

Quote from: ChristusRex on May 13, 2019, 07:15:03 PM
What happened to the moderators: Penelope, LouisIX and Bonaventure?

Good question. I guess they are working and raising families.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Gardener

No clue on Penelope. Bonaventure moved back to Cali and is busy I believe. LouisIX finished his PhD in Systematic Theology and got a job as a professor, and is of course busy with that along with his family.

Jacob

Didn't Penelope have a baby to add to the family too?
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Heinrich

Quote from: Jacob on May 13, 2019, 08:35:11 PM

Maybe. That'd be great. I want to think that she maybe has a job with the San Francisco Giants Baseball Club as some type of office manager. That would keep anyone busy.

I will try contact Bonaventure via Linkedin. I kinda figured that he would not like Phoenix after having grown up in San Francisco himself.

Francisco Suárez

Bonaventure has been posting on FE

Gardener

Lynne

Quote from: Jacob on May 13, 2019, 08:35:11 PM

Yes, she has at least 2 now...  :D
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Gardener on May 13, 2019, 07:50:51 PM
No clue on Penelope. Bonaventure moved back to Cali and is busy I believe. LouisIX finished his PhD in Systematic Theology and got a job as a professor, and is of course busy with that along with his family.

Penelope is doing motherly things for her... 3 kids (I think it's 3?).  LouisIX, you're right about.  Bona is back to Cali and busy with his wife and work stuff.

Me?  I entered my home Archdiocese's Seminary in 2017 (woefully optimistic me!).  I left in December 2018 (1.5 years or so).  Now, I'm dating a wonderful TLM gal and working. 

Which explains most of my absence these last few years.  :O

I'm attempting to carve more time out for this place, we'll see how it goes?  :)
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.