Adios

Started by Petrie, May 29, 2014, 05:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cesar_Augustus

Good bye, Petrie and Godfrey of Bouillon.

God bless you.

Bonaventure

Quote from: Petrie on May 29, 2014, 05:21:52 PMJust wanted to let you know that I have asked K to delete my account.  It is time for me to move on for various reasons.  I enjoyed bantering with most of you and if you happen to be a member at CI, ABL, and/or Bellarmine, I shall meet you on the other side. 

Petrie/2Vermont

Why did you come back as "Baylee?"

Serious question.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Michael Wilson

Quote from: Bonaventure on May 12, 2024, 01:46:07 PM
Quote from: Petrie on May 29, 2014, 05:21:52 PMJust wanted to let you know that I have asked K to delete my account.  It is time for me to move on for various reasons.  I enjoyed bantering with most of you and if you happen to be a member at CI, ABL, and/or Bellarmine, I shall meet you on the other side. 

Petrie/2Vermont

Serious question.

Wow! Knock me over with a feather.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Bonaventure

Quote from: Michael Wilson on May 12, 2024, 03:38:29 PM

Petrie/2Vermont

Serious question.

I doubt she will answer. Perhaps someone can ask her over at Cathinfo.

She may not admit it, though.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

awkward customer

Quote from: Bonaventure on May 12, 2024, 03:41:07 PM

Petrie/2Vermont

Serious question.

Perhaps she was tired of her old user name and fancied a new one. But such an innocuous reason would be way beyond someone as malicious and spiteful as you.

What's your problem?  Why the campaign of malevolence against Baylee and other posters on here, you nasty little man? Are you feeling inadequate in some area of your life and feel the need to take out your frustrations on people you've never met?

Trawling through old threads on SD and Cathinfo is pathetic.  Do something useful instead.

You've really shown yourself up with your campaign of spite. Although I can see that your equally malicious sidekick Laus tibi Christi enjoys a pile-in just like you do.

Get a life. 

Bonaventure

Quote from: awkward customer on May 12, 2024, 11:38:22 PM

Petrie/2Vermont

Serious question.

Perhaps she was tired of her old user name and fancied a new one. But such an innocuous reason would be way beyond someone as malicious and spiteful as you.

She asked for a ban. Then, decided to come back years later, complains about moderation and rule breaking, whilst violating them herself? Fancied a new one? How about sending the forum owner an email asking to be unbanned and given a new username?

QuoteWhat's your problem?  Why the campaign of malevolence against Baylee and other posters on here, you nasty little man?

You've quite the tongue, English Rose!

QuoteAre you feeling inadequate in some area of your life and feel the need to take out your frustrations on people you've never met?

Ask yourself the same question.

QuoteTrawling through old threads on SD and Cathinfo is pathetic.  Do something useful instead.

Take your own advice.

Don't be mad that you've been caught in your own lies.

Nothing on the internet ever goes away. Seems you found out the hard way.
QuoteYou've really shown yourself up with your campaign of spite. Although I can see that your equally malicious sidekick Laus tibi Christi enjoys a pile-in just like you do.

Get a life. 

Says the trad forum malcontent. Go to Cathinfo and whine to Matthew like you did, Ms. Never SSPX.

awkward customer

Quote from: Bonaventure on May 12, 2024, 11:46:59 PM

Petrie/2Vermont

Serious question.

She asked for a ban. Then, decided to come back years later, complains about moderation and rule breaking, whilst violating them herself? Fancied a new one? How about sending the forum owner an email asking to be unbanned and given a new username?

QuoteWhat's your problem?  Why the campaign of malevolence against Baylee and other posters on here, you nasty little man?

QuoteAre you feeling inadequate in some area of your life and feel the need to take out your frustrations on people you've never met?

QuoteTrawling through old threads on SD and Cathinfo is pathetic.  Do something useful instead.

Take your own advice.

QuoteYou've really shown yourself up with your campaign of spite. Although I can see that your equally malicious sidekick Laus tibi Christi enjoys a pile-in just like you do.

Get a life. 

Says the trad forum malcontent. Go to Cathinfo and whine to Matthew like you did, Ms. Never SSPX.

You are an appalling little man.

Attending an SSPX Mass every so often does not make someone SSPX.

Meanwhile, keep looking for bad motives where none exist except in yourself.

Or simply do yourself a favour and shut up.

Bonaventure

Quote from: awkward customer on May 12, 2024, 11:52:15 PM
Quote from: Bonaventure on May 12, 2024, 11:46:59 PM

Petrie/2Vermont

Serious question.

Take your own advice.

Get a life. 

You are an appalling little man.

Not as appalling as one who keeps saying "goodbye," but keeps coming back.

QuoteAttending an SSPX Mass every so often does not make someone SSPX.

Not the words used or cited, but whatever.

QuoteOr simply do yourself a favour and shut up.

Why do you keep coming back here to tell me what to do?

awkward customer

Quote from: Bonaventure on Today at 12:06:54 AMWhy do you keep coming back here to tell me what to do?

Your vitriol against Baylee, myself and various other posters has called me back today, for the first time, but I know how you like to manipulate facts to suit yourself? 

You are showing yourself up with this spiteful campaign of yours.  I am advising you to desist before you ruin your reputation entirely.

Bonaventure

Quote from: awkward customer on Today at 12:28:44 AM
Quote from: Bonaventure on Today at 12:06:54 AMWhy do you keep coming back here to tell me what to do?

Your vitriol against Baylee, myself and various other posters has called me back today, for the first time, but I know how you like to manipulate facts to suit yourself

Nah, you've called yourself back.

Let's face it. You can't and won't, ever leave.

Quotebut I know how you like to manipulate facts to suit yourself

The only manipulation of facts was in your last hissy fit fake goodbye in the Great Western Schism thread.

Remember your claims that this place coddles R&Rers and relegates sedes to an attic? Claims that fall flat on their face if you read my posting history and indeed this entire place's history since it has been open in 2012.

awkward customer

Quote from: Bonaventure on Today at 08:04:10 AM
Quote from: awkward customer on Today at 12:28:44 AM

Your vitriol against Baylee, myself and various other posters has called me back today, for the first time, but I know how you like to manipulate facts to suit yourself

Nah, you've called yourself back.

Let's face it. You can't and won't, ever leave.

Quotebut I know how you like to manipulate facts to suit yourself

The only manipulation of facts was in your last hissy fit fake goodbye in the Great Western Schism thread.

Remember your claims that this place coddles R&Rers and relegates sedes to an attic? Claims that fall flat on their face if you read my posting history and indeed this entire place's history since it has been open in 2012.

Is this some kind of game that you're playing - repeatedly insulting posters who leave the Forum in order to lure them back to defend themselves so that you can say - "Ha ha, you keep coming back, you'll never leave this place"?

The fact is, I'm amazed at the level of spite and malice you have displayed in your relentless attacks on certain ex-posters here.  I can hardly believe it. 

And if your little game worked on me, then aren't you the clever one!

Bonaventure

You've never left.

As far as any "other posters," it turns out they've never left either and are using other accounts.

You like to use vulgarities and call me names, and flee from responding to any real arguments made.

Then, when your false narrative is called out and demonstrated to be untrue, you threaten to run away and leave, but never actually do. You've got no place to go.

awkward customer

Quote from: Bonaventure on Today at 09:58:51 AMYou've never left.

As far as any "other posters," it turns out they've never left either and are using other accounts.

You like to use vulgarities and call me names, and flee from responding to any real arguments made.

Then, when your false narrative is called out and demonstrated to be untrue, you threaten to run away and leave, but never actually do. You've got no place to go.

The only false narrative is the one you have concocted in your own head.  You've already accused me of lying, and now this.  You make these claims about me then taunt me for addressing them.

You've been trawling though past threads and came up with the absurd notion that I was lying about past affiliation with the SSPX.  And you are determined to run and run with this falsehood.  I have always moved around and am not with any particular Trad group, a bit like a Kung-fu Trad, eh?

But I can't stop you smearing my name.  I'm just astonished at how malicious you have turned out to be.  It's been eye-opening.

Bonaventure

Quote from: awkward customer on Today at 10:36:32 AM
Quote from: Bonaventure on Today at 09:58:51 AMYou've never left.

The only false narrative is the one you have concocted in your own head.  You've already accused me of lying, and now this.  You make these claims about me then taunt me for addressing them.

You've been trawling though past threads and came up with the absurd notion that I was lying about past affiliation with the SSPX.  And you are determined to run and run with this falsehood.  I have always moved around and am not with any particular Trad group, a bit like a Kung-fu Trad, eh?

But I can't stop you smearing my name.  I'm just astonished at how malicious you have turned out to be.  It's been eye-opening.

You stated "I've never been sspx."

That contradicts "Briefly, I have taken what seems to be a fairly typical route - Novus Ordo to Indult to SSPX."

Your false narratives that the forum coddles "R&Rers," and that sedevacantists are out into an addict like a mad relative, are exactly what they are. False. Debunked.

You whine about smearing names, "unbelievable rudeness," yet are also guilty of saying "utterly obnoxious prat...liar...Fuck you"

You don't like moderation here, didn't like it on Cathinfo, so your solution is to do what you begged the forum owner to do last year - ban you - or falsely claim that you're leaving but never actually leave.

awkward customer

Quote from: Bonaventure on Today at 11:10:00 AMYou stated "I've never been sspx."

That contradicts "Briefly, I have taken what seems to be a fairly typical route - Novus Ordo to Indult to SSPX.

There's no contradiction.  I've never been SSPX.  It takes more than attending the occasional Mass to be SSPX.   

What's astonishing, is the fact that you've gone to the effort of dredging this up. 

QuoteYour false narratives that the forum coddles "R&Rers," and that sedevacantists are out into an addict like a mad relative, are exactly what they are. False. Debunked.

No, it's not a false narrative and it hasn't been debunked. 

QuoteYou whine about smearing names, "unbelievable rudeness," yet are also guilty of saying "utterly obnoxious prat...liar...Fuck you"

I've been so shocked for so long at the communication style of the Mods here that I eventually snapped and resorted to vulgarities following yet another instance, or two.

QuoteYou don't like moderation here, didn't like it on Cathinfo, so your solution is to do what you begged the forum owner to do last year - ban you - or falsely claim that you're leaving but never actually leave.

What's this?  Why are you mentioning Cathinfo which I left ages ago because of their attitude to Sedism?

Which forum owner did I beg last year? 

And apart from recently, when have I "falsely" claimed to be leaving SD?  I did leave SD once, but it was nothing to do with the Mods and I didn't threaten to leave, I just left.  And I came back later mainly because something big was going on which I can't remember.

Now you are making things up and you will have the final word, because you can.