Has anybody here subscribed to [i]The Catholic Inquisitor[/i] newspaper?

Started by martin88nyc, August 29, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin88nyc

Few months ago we had a thread on a new newspaper started by Louie Verrecchio. Has anybody subscribed yet. I would like to know your opinions.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Prayerful

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Livenotonevil

I'm mixed at the title.
While I like the pun, I don't like the title itself.
Will I be burned at the stake if I don't subscribe to it?
May God forgive me for my consistent sins of the flesh and any blasphemous and carnal desire, as well as forgive me whenever I act prideful, against the desire of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, to be a Temple of the Holy Spirit.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Livenotonevil on August 30, 2018, 04:32:22 PM
I'm mixed at the title.
While I like the pun, I don't like the title itself.
Will I be burned at the stake if I don't subscribe to it?
Haha
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Michael Wilson

I subscribed to it; its pretty good; a lot of interesting articles.
I would recommend it.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

St.Justin

Michael Wilson

Quote from: St.Justin on August 30, 2018, 08:25:41 PM
Was he guy who was posting as the Inquisitor on several sites?
No, the Inquisitor that posted on this site is/was a Feeneyite; while Louie Verrechio, who founded the paper in question, is not.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Don Pelayo