its not a pants thread but a vaccine one.....boom!!

Started by diaduit, September 11, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaduit

I have 4 children, 1 vaccinated at 2/4/6month with 5 in 1 vaccine and I stopped after that and did not do any more for any of my children.  I read a book years ago by Dr Susanne Humphries when it was coming close to the mmr vaccine for my oldest and thank God I did.

Anyway I have been re visiting this topic as I got a tip off that my new GP can give you a hard time about this and I had forgotten a lot of it.

So can I came across this from the Vaxxed group and it is astonishing that the Church has said that vaccinations with made from aborted babies can be used for the 'greater good'.  I have seen some defence of vaccinations here on SD but would like to stick to this topic of the live viruses being hosted by the aborted babies tissue and how you can justify it.....which by the way you absolutely cannot.

dolores

Edit.

Lynne

I'm thankful that I no longer have to deal with this issue anymore, until grandchildren come along...

:popcorn:
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

MilesChristi

The only vaccines I would avoid would be those created from aborted fetal lines, and the one for HPV.

With regards to the others, I feel that autism is better than Polio.
The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.

diaduit

Polio had almost disappeared before vaccines were rolled out.
Autism isn't the worst injury, how about bone cancer and other types from the Salk vaccine for polio...proven to have sv40 viruses which lead to cancers

Maximilian

The Curt Jester

Every now and then you find a doctor who is anti-vaccine. We were fortunate to find a pediatrician who doesn't believe that vaccines are a way of life.
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Philip G.

I knew some of this.  But, I did not know how this vaccine DNA is connected to autoimmune disease and gender dysphoria.   And, it makes sense.
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

carmina laetitiae

I didn't know about the aborted fetal tissue issue. My son is due for his 12 month vaccinations in a few months and now I'm really concerned. Seems like going through with the vaccinations would be essentially saying, "I'm ok with killing babies to make medicine." Some of the vaccines have alternatives that don't use aborted fetal cells but I'm not sure if they could be switched out if the child has already received previous doses of the other one. I hope we can figure something out. Oh, and there's not even an MMR alternative in the US apparently.

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

MundaCorMeum

diaduit

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: diaduit on September 12, 2018, 10:10:55 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on September 11, 2018, 08:36:47 PM
Just what the forum needs

Absolutely it is needed .

Oh, I agree.  But, somehow, along with topics like pants vs. skirts; and breastfeeding vs. bottle feeding; it seems to bring out the immaturity in some people.  (I'm not implying that about you, by the way...just a general observation that it is, unfortunately, a hot button topic).

Traditionallyruralmom

I left the forum for a while because there was a vax thread where I read other traditional Catholics calling those that choose not to vaccinate (me) an idiot and a danger to society (and other choice derogatory names) because I have made the educated choice not to pursue vaccinations in my young children at the rate of the modern schedule.  I am fine with selective vaccination when the child is older, at a much slower and spaced out pace than todays protocol, and avoiding ones that use dead babies. 

Not sure how the Church can ok dead babies used to create vaccines "for the greater good" when they completely say no to fetal stem cell research, telling us the ends never justify the means. 
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.