Last Person to Post Wins!

Started by Sbyvl36, August 12, 2014, 11:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Midnight

"We are all the walking wounded in a world that is a war zone.  Everything we love will be taken from us, everything, last of all life itself."

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Johnny Midnight

"We are all the walking wounded in a world that is a war zone.  Everything we love will be taken from us, everything, last of all life itself."

Daniel

Angelorum

"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

red solo cup

Poor Daniel. You were THAT close.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Mattock

We've got to try to get this thread locked . . . so  ;)

Let's start a nice lockable mock argument.

Next person can pick

a) pants

b) Bishop Williamson

c) Diocese vs. SSPX

or the granddaddy of them all

d) co-sleeping
For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

red solo cup

Mattock

For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

Kaesekopf

G) women

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

red solo cup

H) people who have to have the last word

Johnny Midnight

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Daniel

Johnny Midnight