Looking for a Reliquary

Started by TradidiQuodEtAccepi, December 07, 2017, 03:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TradidiQuodEtAccepi

+JMJ+

I am a young Catholic from Canada. Recently, a good friend of mine gave me a First Class Relic of St. Pius X, with the authentic documentation and everything. I showed my priest and he confirmed that it is genuine. I have been trying to find a reliquary to place it in, but I have had no luck at all. Either it does not fit in the reliquary, or the price and shipping is too high.

Does anyone have a reliquary that they are willing to sell at an affordable price?

Also, it should be noted that I live in Canada.

dymphna17

Have you thought about maybe getting a shadow box so you could display both items at the same time?  Hobby Lobby has some very nice ones and they will help you getting it set up the way you want.  Just a thought.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

ServusMariae

did someone say relics?!

Don't wanna brag, but a relic custodian friend gave me a 2nd-class relic of St. Padre Pio some aeons back, & I have been also been hunting for a little reliquary box thing to display in ... But I'm broke. Dymphna, will your husband be able to assist?

TradidiQuodEtAccepi

Thank you for the suggestion. I prefer a reliquary though, because I also want to bring it to mass to be used at the altar.