A brandname, need a brainstorm.

Started by Greg, November 04, 2017, 08:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armor of Light

If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned.

Thomas à Kempis

Greg

The problem with Number 2 is that I look more like Dr. Evil.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Armor of Light

If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned.

Thomas à Kempis

red solo cup

surrogate
nuncio
lackey
adjutant
understudy
protege
marionette
non impediti ratione cogitationis

martin88nyc

"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Greg on November 04, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

How about Mini-Me, then? 

Greg

Perfect in terms of function because my pitch is that by hiring me as their Passepartout they can push off 2 days of work per week onto my shoulders whether that be hunting for new people or conducting research or finding new investors.

But wrong image for egocentric CEOs.  Most of them are not blessed with a deep sense of humor.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Vetus Ordo

DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

OCLittleFlower

Quote from: Greg on November 04, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

And it's kind of a poopy name.  ;)

I like Viceroy a lot!
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

Kephapaulos

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Greg on November 05, 2017, 01:50:10 PM
Perfect in terms of function because my pitch is that by hiring me as their Passepartout they can push off 2 days of work per week onto my shoulders whether that be hunting for new people or conducting research or finding new investors.

But wrong image for egocentric CEOs.  Most of them are not blessed with a deep sense of humor.

I wouldn't doubt that.  It's unfortunate, though.  (Would pitching yourself as their "Trump Card" be pushing it?)

Greg

Viceroy wins.

That's what I am going to call it.

clau clau

Big Brother.    :)

or perhaps Consigliere

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

james03

I liked "catchpole", because nobody knows what the heck that is.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Obrien