Greetings

Started by TulitAutemAgnum, April 18, 2022, 07:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TulitAutemAgnum

Thank you, nice to meet you all.

Michael Wilson

TAA,
from your interest of corresponding with other traditional minded Catholics. I associated this with writing letters, which the women in my family are great at and which I despise, ergo, ergo......
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

TulitAutemAgnum

Ok, so just for the record you know that I am a male, correct?

Michael Wilson

Quote from: TulitAutemAgnum on April 22, 2022, 04:33:43 PM
Ok, so just for the record you know that I am a male, correct?
Now I do. Sorry about the gaff.

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

TulitAutemAgnum

No problem, nice to meet you Michael.

Julio

Hello, I am Julio from the Philippines. I joined the forum because I am interested in traditional ways of Catholicism specially these days that the secular world is bringing on the pagan ways of the godless world. It is my impression that my ideals about the truth of Jesus as our Lord and the Holy Trinity shall be the utmost priority for the appropriate adoration of our God in saving the souls of our fellow being as our expression of our love, and that shall be my encounter in the series of virtual experiences in this forum.

To the forum administrators, the moderators and fellow members, God bless us all. Thank you.

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

GMC

Welcome Julio ! :cheeseheadbeer:

What is the situation of Catholicism in the Philippines?

I mean the real situation, if people continue to believe in Christ or the majority just maintain the Catholic culture but without faith.

TulitAutemAgnum

Good question,

Welcome Julio.

Julio

Quote from: GMC on April 25, 2022, 03:43:53 PM
Welcome Julio ! :cheeseheadbeer:

What is the situation of Catholicism in the Philippines?

I mean the real situation, if people continue to believe in Christ or the majority just maintain the Catholic culture but without faith.
In the Philippines many belong to the Catholic Church by way of the Sacrament of Baptism. I am not so sure as to the statistics of the number of people who believe in the real presence of Jesus in the Holy Eucharist though. This past celebration of the Holy Week I was disturbed that during the Mass on Maunday Thursday there were assigned disciples for the washing of the feet who are known as homosexuals and there were women too. Of course that was not true in all Parish but some Pastors did made that choice in terms of selection. I don't know if it is correct but I see it as some kind of confusion towards the kind of identity the 12 disciples of Jesus had during their lifetime.

In general many still attend the Sunday Mass. The secularism and other forms of modernist point of view are eroding the traditions of the Catholic Church in my country in my humble opinion. I might be wrong with that but that is how I see it. God bless everyone.

Vox Clara

Quote from: Julio on April 25, 2022, 03:16:09 PM
Hello, I am Julio from the Philippines. I joined the forum because I am interested in traditional ways of Catholicism specially these days that the secular world is bringing on the pagan ways of the godless world. It is my impression that my ideals about the truth of Jesus as our Lord and the Holy Trinity shall be the utmost priority for the appropriate adoration of our God in saving the souls of our fellow being as our expression of our love, and that shall be my encounter in the series of virtual experiences in this forum.

To the forum administrators, the moderators and fellow members, God bless us all. Thank you.

Welcome, Julio!

Michael Wilson

Welcome to the forum!

Melkor

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ