Wiederschlichtungsanfrage

Started by Heinrich, February 27, 2022, 12:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Quote from: Jayne on February 28, 2022, 02:03:45 PM
As per the forum rules, please provide a translation.

Oh, bitte.Du kannst das.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Jayne

Whether I understand these German posts is irrelevant.  It is not a private conversation between us.  It is a forum post on an English language forum.

You act as if the rules don't apply to you.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: diaduit on February 28, 2022, 08:49:25 AM
I would like to see Laus back but no surprise there, he will have good on the ground information.
I thought you wanted trolls banned, so it is a surprise.

But there is a pattern: those who are hysterical want certain people banned, also want someone who posted like this to be active here. So it is not a surprise really.

Quote from: diaduit on January 21, 2022, 02:17:01 AM
Why is  this thread so toxic?

Same people, different thread and KK yet again bans the wrong people.

If this is the delusional, hysterical, extremist political forum that it often appears to be, then yes, he bans the wrong people. On the other hand, if it isn't supposed to be the delusional, hysterical, extremist political forum that it often appears to be, he doesn't ban enough. It is a weird mix: a political forum with the occasional religious content, but the politics and non-Catholic ideologies and behaviours are not kept fully out of the religious discussions, so it tends to discourage such posting.