Chris from Tulsa is Back

Started by Heinrich, November 24, 2022, 08:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Quote from: awkward customer on November 26, 2022, 11:44:57 AM
Quote from: Heinrich on November 26, 2022, 08:34:30 AM
Quote from: awkward customer on November 26, 2022, 03:12:02 AM
Why bother about Chris Tulsa, or Justyn Martyr for that matter, when the utterly toxic Xavier is still swamping threads with his noxious material?  Go and read the Ukraine war thread and see how much offence he causes.

Neither Malachi123 nor Cosmas, whoever they are, have posted anything like the endless drivel that Xavier posts.  Why the double standard?

What's more, Xavier thinks he has the right to pronounce on the state of a poster's soul.  Neither Cosmas or Malachi123, or Justyn Martyr, have done that.

You haven't seen his PMs to me. He's also a liar.

I haven't seen them.  What did he say to you?

I'm in a different position from you.  Xavier keeps digging up past Fatima threads and quotes.  You have past issues with Christulsa due to PMs he sent you, leaving aside whatever he did to upset the forum.

Issues from the past seem to be the problem here.

That's what got him banned. Dummkopf even shared his phone number. You just can't conduct yourself like he did, circumvent the ban 5 times, lie about it, dictate terms of conduct to aggrieved party, and then lay down the moral framework. He's standing up to Xavier because he knows it's the status quo thing to do; it suaves his narcissism.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

awkward customer

Quote from: Heinrich on November 26, 2022, 11:53:11 AM
That's what got him banned. Dummkopf even shared his phone number. You just can't conduct yourself like he did, circumvent the ban 5 times, lie about it, dictate terms of conduct to aggrieved party, and then lay down the moral framework. He's standing up to Xavier because he knows it's the status quo thing to do; it suaves his narcissism.

You showed the PMs to Kaesekopf who decided they deserved a ban.  Meanwhile trolls keep trolling.

Who's Dummkopf?

Xavier

Quote from: Instaurare omnia on November 26, 2022, 08:39:38 AMInstead of reasoned and cordial back-and-forth, attention must be diverted to whatever you insist is true. You took offense when a.c. pointed this out recently, but this behavior actually does fit to the word a certain diagnosis that need not be spelled out again here ... Take this as fraternal (sisterly, here) correction, or take it as another unfair and unjustified slight to your own dignity, your choice. But if you were to even attempt for a moment to perceive what it is like for others to be on the receiving end of what you have been imposing, you might think differently. Therefore, I ask that you please find some self-restraint, and are able to behave more charitably toward the rest of us than you have chosen to do thus far. May Our Lord and Our Lady guide you in this effort.

Ok, thanks for your advice. There was no one saying anything like this before the Russia Ukraine thread as far as I recall. I've engaged in cordial and reasonable discussion in most of my 8800 posts, well before you joined the forum. When I have strong views on a certain subject, I sometimes express myself in a strong way. I made it clear when someone falsely accused me of being a "heretic" (none other than Chris of Tulsa in his "Malachi123" account) that in no way was I making this a dogma, but this is a moral issue, which some Priests have said is immoral. Other Priests are of the other opinion and therefore it's a question that can freely be debated among Catholics. I would suggest we all try to be cordial and reasonable to each other, and I generally strive to be. I will strive harder in this effort going forward. Thank you for advice and for asking Our Lady and Lord to guide me. May They guide you too. God Bless.

Edit: Even AC contrasted the "fairly benign" Xavier of the pre-Ukraine issues with "the new Ukraine Xavier" during that time when she was trying to argue something else about me. So I was "fairly benign" before that particular thread as per her also. That issue is quite important imo since 25 MN people are suffering, that's all.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Instaurare omnia

Quote from: awkward customer on November 26, 2022, 12:05:43 PM
Who's Dummkopf?
It translates as "dumb head" in German, and it's a very common epithet.
Nisi Dominus custodierit civitatem, frustra vigilat qui custodit eam (Psalm 126:2).
Benedicite, montes et colles, Domino: benedicite universa germinantia in terra, Domino (Daniel 3:75-76).
Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation (Psalm 145:2-3).

Baylee

You showed the PMs to Kaesekopf who decided they deserved a ban.  Meanwhile trolls keep trolling.

Who's Dummkopf?

Hmm.  I don't have history with this poster, but it seems strange that PM's alone would be cause for a ban without atleast a warning.  Also, why would someone go public about PM's they received with a poster?  Wouldn't all of this remain between Kaesekopf and those involved in the PMs?

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Baylee on November 26, 2022, 01:56:59 PM

Who's Dummkopf?

Hmm.  I don't have history with this poster, but it seems strange that PM's alone would be cause for a ban without atleast a warning.  Also, why would someone go public about PM's they received with a poster?  Wouldn't all of this remain between Kaesekopf and those involved in the PMs?

No, christulsa caused issues with a number of posters both in PM and on the Forum. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

Won't the real Christulsa please stand up?
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."