The Malicious Intent of the Vatican II Revolutionaries

Started by kmo_9000, January 27, 2019, 07:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadtrad

1st Let's address the principle: weeping is not a sign of weakness necessarily, but sorrow over what pains them.

2nd principle: fighting over every atrocity ferociously is not always possible or tenable. Who walks into their NO church daily and denounces sacrilege? Who confronts their bishops regularly? Who on that list confronted people regularly? Most of them lived a life apart from sacrilege, not fighting it directly with a whip in hand while being in the middle of it all.

I remember St. Peter running away weeping. The Fathers saw it meritorious.

The problem is it doesn't fit your narrative of a priest seeing an atrocity then weeping. St. Francis wept bitterly after a priest's sacrilege with a woman.

How many priests DIED after Vatican II or during it because of their sorrow? Maybe Fr. Garrigou-Lagrange, and if you read the memoirs of Msgr. Fenton he was very shook and died shortly thereafter. Many of them passively saw sacrilege and wept.

In fact the numbers of good priests who actively fought directly after Vatican II you can count on 1 hand. Most hid or went away in sorrow and yes even wept.

QuoteWho is famous that we know of that wept?

"But if you will not hear this, my soul shall weep in secret for your pride: weeping it shall weep, and my eyes shall run down the tears, because the flock of the Lord is carried away captive." Jeremias

Our Lord in the garden
St. Peter after betraying Christ
Holy women of Jerusalem
St. Monica
Yes I imagine Our Lady weeping although I'm guessing
St. Anthony of Padua over faithlessness
St. Francis of Assisi (wept over the priest living with a woman kissing his hands)
Padre Pio countless times
St. John Vianney constantly
Archbishop Lefebvre retired to a monastery for years, do you honestly believe he didn't weep? If you don't I question your ability to make a judgement.

Yes, many of those people on your list most likely wept. You may not want to believe it, but they probably have. One very informed and older priest, honest to fault, admitted that every priest who really cared about the Church he knew in his lifetime wept over what was happening.

Every single one of them.

There is a sacrilege now in every city and every day it's happening. I don't see anyone on that list directly confronting it. They just live their state in life, try their best, and yes as that same priest told me "we go to bed with tears in our eyes".

Antonio Socci wrote about Cardinal Caffara before he died recently:
The cardinal burst into tears, saying:

"The Lord will not abandon His Church. There were twelve apostles, so the Lord will start again with a few. Imagine the suffering of Saint Athanasius, who was left alone to defend the truth for the love of Christ, of the Church and of men. We must have faith, hope and fortitude."

https://onepeterfive.com/priest-reveals-dramatic-last-words-cardinal-caffarra/
"God has proved his love to us by laying down his life for our sakes; we too must be ready to lay down our lives for the sake of our brethren." 1 John 3:16

mikemac

It looks like the good Fr. Michael Rodriguez is working with the Fatima Center now.  You know the Fatima Center, Gerard?  The Fatima apostolate that Father Gruner used to run.

Source

Seeing Fr. Rodriguez is on the Fatima Center Advisory Council of Priests now maybe you could talk to him about the questions you have about Fatima.  You know, if your other priests are still busy.  Oh but then I guess you would just need to watch one of Fr. Rodriguez's videos about Fatima to get your questions answered.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA2SEGrZ8Zw[/yt]

As far as that goes I wouldn't doubt that every bishop and priest that you listed would tell you the same as what Fr. Rodriguez would about Fatima.  I've seen Fr. Gregory Hesse in at leased one Fatima Center video.  Bishop Fulton Sheen has made a couple of videos about Our Lady of Fatima.  Bishop Williamson has made videos about Fatima too.  I imagine if you asked anyone on that list you'd get a similar response to what you'd get from Fr. Rodriguez.     
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

awkwardcustomer

Even the elect can be deceived.

And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Gerard on January 31, 2019, 07:21:16 PM
Quote from: awkwardcustomer on January 31, 2019, 03:44:19 PM
And your point about adults behaving like weeping, distraught children and not Soldiers of Christ.  Don't the visions and apparitions of the Victim Souls show Christ in a similarly distressed state?

I think you're right and I think that is by design (whether human or demonic) to soften Catholics up and make them less willing to get into a conflict.  To go along to get along. 

I think it's by design.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: kmo_9000 on January 27, 2019, 07:28:42 AM
I recall the story of one priest during the time of the Counsel who was trained prior and still held to his traditional beliefs. As this was problematic, he was sent to a re-education center. His first day there after dinner they pulled out a bottle of wine and a loaf of bread, read the readings from one of those Mass booklets, then one of the priests said the words of consecration over the bread and wine. The priest was told that this is how things work around here and we will discuss things in the days to come. He went to his room and cried the whole night.

Surely the question is - what did the priest you cite do next?  Was crying his only response?  Did he take any kind of action against the changes?  Or did he go along with them?

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: bigbadtrad on February 01, 2019, 12:03:17 AM
In fact the numbers of good priests who actively fought directly after Vatican II you can count on 1 hand. Most hid or went away in sorrow and yes even wept.

Weeping, crying, these are not the issue.  It's what people do after the tears have dried that counts.

TradGranny

Quote from: kmo_9000 on January 31, 2019, 10:15:11 AM
So it's as simple as just not going is it? You have no idea of what you're talking about.

I agree with you. He fails to understand the larger context. The kind of re-education camps which are planned for U.S. do not give the option to decline.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Gerard

Quote from: TradGranny on February 02, 2019, 01:56:08 PM
Quote from: kmo_9000 on January 31, 2019, 10:15:11 AM
So it's as simple as just not going is it? You have no idea of what you're talking about.

I agree with you. He fails to understand the larger context. The kind of re-education camps which are planned for U.S. do not give the option to decline.

We aren't discussing speculative "Borg-style assimilation" that isn't currently happening.  We're discussing a specific event. 

You're free to explain it to me what the details and circumstances were that made this adult, ordained priest's best actions and decisions to be crying like a little baby in his room.